12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
bardstown, KY
Review for: Crystal
Beautiful glitter! I used eye primer and glitter glue with it. It is a bit hard to not get it all over, but it is worth it for the price tag.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
OMG! This stuff is amazing! I recently purchased a pink one for a valentine's day tutorial I did on youtube! Then I had to go get a red one last weekend for the Lady Gaga inspired Super Bowl tutorial! These work like a charm! i love to pair it with the glitter primer from NYX as well! ‚ô° They are so affordable and such great quality!
Edna A.
Edna A.
The only Glitter collection that I own. I don't see myself spending $15 on a Glitter. These are only $5.99 and it's so amazing. The colors are so good.
Yer V.
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
I just purchase this from Ulta yesterday and I love it! Its such a great quality shimmer and super shiny! Great to use on the nails as well!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
These are super fun. For Halloween I bought the dark blue/ black color and it was great, it lasted all night. It works better if you have glitter glue
Mackenzie O.
Mackenzie O.
Cabot, AR
Review for: Silver, Red
The red is more of a pinkish red, but they work a lot better with the sparkly glitter glue they offer. It works all over and can be used for anything!
Asia V.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Love it!!!! This is every glitter girls dream since its loose you can use it for everything. Eyes, lips, etc. it's just the best accessory a girl can have!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
amazing, just amazing. I love it love it love it. I got it on cristal and i'm in love. It is long lasting and it looks soooo good. LOVE IT!
Hiba A.
Hiba A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Red
Love those for ur eyeshadow ... let them shine and look more beautifull and can be use it with blach eyeshadow to help him look less strong
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Amazing product. It makes the glitter stay put and doesn't come off easily! It's easy to use as well. Really recommend this. Plus it's cheap as hell!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?