BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Morgan F.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter base is just as good as any high end product. You get your money's worth. The product does what it says it will do. It's very affordable. I would recommended this product and buy it again.
Mireya P.
Oxnard , CA
Review for: Silver
I love this product I love how glittery it is n it's long lasting if u use it with nyx glitter glue this is my new favorite glitter so use y'all should give it a try totally would recommend it to y'all
Kash A.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Glitter Primer
I have it on right now and this glitter is not budging. I don't like how it's a squeeze bottle applicator I would prefer a jar. No more than $7. Very affordable. Easy to use! I love it so far so good
Review for: Glitter Primer
I really love this primer. I bought this a few weeks ago and have been using it when I use glittery eye shadows. It really makes glittery eye shadows pop and the glitter stays in place! It's also really affordable which is a bonus.
Atalie L.
Corinth, MS
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is great for its price! I first tested is out my swatching it on my arm and adding glitter and then got in the shower and I could rub it off, I had to use makeup remover. Very effective.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glue works awesomely with the glitter. For awhile it was sold out and I couldn't find it anywhere, so I used a Sephora brand. This one works way better, and is much cheaper than the alternatives.
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Gold
I love these glitters! I love the super cheap price tag and I have stocked up on them from ulta! They are perfect for fun festival looks and even an extra glam night out look! With the glitter adhesive there is little to no fall out!
Angel P.
Fresno, Ca
The glitter is super pretty! Will need some retouching by the end of the night but other than that it does the job for an affordable price. Glitter doesn't irritate your eyes and is best paired with the Nyx glitter primer as well
karli g.
Olympia
Review for: Red
I wish I could have picked all the colors cuz I love the nyx glitters there amazing 😍 but my drugstore doesn't ever have all the colors so that's my only gripe but other than that these glitters are bomb af
A'erial B.
Review for: Copper
Nice pigmented glitter. It has a bit of fall out but it's also loose glitter. It's true to color and very buildable for desire coverage. It works good for all skin tones and would buy every shade!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.