12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Madison N.
Madison N.
Sacramento, CA
I love the glitter and the color choices. I have many of these and they are long lasting. Best to apply this glitter with the NYX glitter glue!
Rosalinda S.
Rosalinda S.
Dallas
This was the first glitter I tried and I love it. It doesn't fall off and it's really easy to apply. Absolutely love the colors. Great product.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This primer does its job. It holds any loose glitter in place all day. It is nice because it is just tacky enough to not be sticky. Easy to use and affordable.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Review for: Crystal
These glitters are beautiful on the eyes. I highly recommend using them with the glitter primer also from nyx. It makes them stick nicely with not too much fallout.
Drake F.
Drake F.
Duson, LA
I own two shades in this glitter by nyx. Looove them both. Super fine and super sparkly. Great to use when you want a perfect glitter eye or lip.
Xitlaly M.
Xitlaly M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is awesome and does magic. This glitter primer keeps the nyx glitter in tact and does not budge at all, I love using it all the time.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I had only ever tried the elf one before trying this. I find the nyx glitter primer to be far superior. No fall out, shadows and glitter stick perfectly.
rose g.
rose g.
Review for: Bronze
This product is bomb I love it I love the way that it brings the look together but I don't like the packaging it's hard to get the glitter out
Lakyla B.
Lakyla B.
Detroit, MI
I really like these glitters. They are supper chunky but they are not really fine. The only thing is I wish they had more colors to pick from.
Sativa N.
Sativa N.
Portland, OR
I probably use this glitter daily along with the nyx glitter primer. Its the best glitter I have came accross so far. Totally worth the money!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?