BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Katie F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Glitter Primer
Amazing amazing amazing!!! I'm totally in love! The glitter just perfectly sticks on nicely, although it can get a bit sticky and messy you can still work with it! I would definitely recommend this product
April H.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff really does work at keeping on glitter throughout any type of weather! I used it a concert where it was hot & it stayed on the whole night, with setting spray over it as well. I would recommend this along with the nyx glitter.
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Gold
Great loose glitter a bit messy but very affordable product and great looking results. They come an a variety of colors and have an easy application easy clean up when you have fallout. They make any look a little extra.
Savannah T.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product works great when applying shimmer shadows! I also layer the nyx milk eyeshadow and the primer sets well on top. This product is so worth trying if you like using shimmer or glitter shadows!
Leslye G.
Fridley, MN
Review for: Glitter Primer
If you like to use glitter for makeup you should use this ! It sticks on for a long time and works wonders ! I've been really impressed with it , it's so affordable! Ladies I recommend this to you guys !
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter glue is absolutely amazing. It is such a dupe for too faced glitter glue. The packaging is so cute and it works SO well. I love how affordable this is! I recommend this to everyone I know (:
Skylar Y.
Winter Haven, FL
Review for: Teal, Ice, Violet, Red
I absolutely love these glitters! They are so easy to work with. I never used loose glitter in my life and was nervous to start using it, but these glitters were so easy to work with and the look turned out amazing.
Aliyah Z.
Review for: Rose
i absolutely love this color. it's a very beautiful pink and one that i haven't seen before as a loose glitter. these are so easy to apply with NYX's glitter primer. i would definitely buy more of these.
Bianca V.
Review for: Crystal, Gold
I barely got into glitter and these are amazing. It's good for any type skin. They have lots of colors to choose from and they're cheap too! They're easy to apply and I love them! Totally worth buying!
Morgan F.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter base is just as good as any high end product. You get your money's worth. The product does what it says it will do. It's very affordable. I would recommended this product and buy it again.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.