BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Karissa W.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this product!!! It works soooo well and the price is much more affordable than other glitter glues. This keeps my glitter on all night and keeps it looking fresh. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a glitter glue!
Cinthya G.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this product. Its very easy to apply and stays on for hours, this product gives you that pop you are looking for. I recommend this to everyone. NYX Face and Body Glitter
Jayme H.
Review for: Glitter Primer
If you've ever struggled with glitter fallout from your favorite eyeshadow, this product is for you! Even better- it's super cheap! I can now wear glitters for hours without worrying about them falling off.
Maria R.
Review for: Silver, Bronze
Very sparkling, just love the texture it's not like a rough feeling in my eyelids. It's shimmery obviously it's a lose glitter & it's easy to apply love the finish product and I would recommend this product.
Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
Review for: Crystal
I love the multi dimensional color this glitter has! It looks beautiful anywhere you put it. I definitely recommend using a glitter glue with this since it is pure glitter and it needs something to stick to.
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Violet, Bronze
These are the best glitters I have ever tried they work good with the NYX brand glitter glue they are very pigmented and not sheer at all it stays true to color all day long I can't wait to buy more shades
Stephanie R.
Review for: Rose, Teal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet
I love nyx!!!!! i love this glitter, when i want to crate an artistic makeup works very well, i can use it for almost any ocassion, i simply love it, the price is very good and low, and it has a very beautiful colors for create differents look, it is quite good for it's price!
Courtney W.
Conway, AR
Review for: Crystal, Silver, Violet
Great product too have if you like glitter .... I use it as eyeshadow too give my makeup a little more pop.... it's amazing and gives me life... it's very shimmery and vibrant in color I love this product
Amanda L.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Red
I absolutely love these glitters and pigments. They are so affordable and have such wonderfully brilliant colors that I love to use them every day. They go great with all skin tones and have a variety of colors!
Katie F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Glitter Primer
Amazing amazing amazing!!! I'm totally in love! The glitter just perfectly sticks on nicely, although it can get a bit sticky and messy you can still work with it! I would definitely recommend this product
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.