12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Review for: Crystal
I love all things NYX this glitter is affordable and works great with my duo lash glue for glam looks! Love using it to make a glitter liner too!
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
so much glimmer! stays on all day with the NYX glitter primer and is super easy to apply. easy to remove and doesn't stay behind for days on end like a lot of other glitters.
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer works so good it last all day I don't have any problems it's worth buying ... recommended you to buy it and try it out it's a great product
Analisa M.
Analisa M.
Review for: Teal
SOOOOO IN LOVE WITH THESE. I love the quality of these & they're SOOOOOO affordable. Fallout is a given but with the use of shadow shields they're perfect.
Skye S.
Skye S.
Review for: Bronze
It's so hard to find that perfect bronze shade of glitter at an inexpensive price. This changed the makeup game for me with my everyday bronze smokey eyes.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Norridge, IL
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use this product before I apply glitter & it works great!! Other glitter glue primers irritate my eyes but this one does not. Its super cheap & worth it
Monica M.
Monica M.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Rose, Violet, Copper
I love how fine the glitter is. Stays on pretty well using the NYX glitter glue. I'd say it is long lasting and pretty affordable. Good on all skin tones!
Vander V.
Vander V.
El Paso
Review for: Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Bronze, Violet
These are absolutely beautiful!... Im trying to collect them all!.... For only $6, I'm SHOOK!... the glitter doesn't look cheap and I like that!
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Del City, Ok
Review for: Red
Absolutely love the nyx face and body glitter. Super easy to use and to take off. Of course you need a glitter glue. Nyx is also super affordable.
Madison N.
Madison N.
Sacramento, CA
I love the glitter and the color choices. I have many of these and they are long lasting. Best to apply this glitter with the NYX glitter glue!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?