12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Cali B.
Cali B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Review for: Glitter Primer
Keeps glitter in place no matter what. I've gone out a whole night and had minimal fall out. Have also accidentally fallen asleep and still be fully glittered in the morning. Would recommend and would repurchase.
Dena O.
Dena O.
Hammond, IN
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this for putting loose glitter anywhere & everywhere on my face & body. I've been looking for a way to make it stick & this does the trick #beachbashcontest
Isamar E.
Isamar E.
Review for: Bronze
The way the glitter shines is amazing to me , I've tired multiple glitters and I've never really like them and I saw a women have her make up done so nicely and she recommend the NYX glitters and I loved it !
joan A.
joan A.
Citrus heights
This is my favorite eye glitter. It stays all day and there isn't much fallout. Looks stunning from when you first apply it to when you take it off.
Kyrstyn J.
Kyrstyn J.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is alright for the price, but it doesn't apply very well. A huge con of this product is the shimmer to it. However the product is very affordable.
Marina S.
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
First time using it today! Absolutely love it! Great price and quality. Will need to get more. Wearing crystal color in picture
LivūüĆĽ
LivūüĆĽ
North Bergen
Review for: Rose, Teal, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver
These glitters are the most pigmented and beautiful shimmery glitters I've ever owned. The glitters are so build-able and long lasting on the eyes!! I want every color possible and I 10/10 would recommend!
Britnee C.
Britnee C.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is hands down the BEST product I have used when it comes to a good glue that won't have tons of fall out. I love this product and I highly recommend it!
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This held my glitter pretty food through the night, I was very impressed, because this is very affordable. It was my first time using this and I was very satisfied with the outcome. Goes perfectly with the nyx glitter. I have not tried it on the lips but I will update when I do.
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Amarillo
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use this product every single time I apply glitter to my eye lid. It helps to maintain the glitter from getting everywhere on my face. Very great product!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?