BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Savannah S.
Review for: Glitter Primer
The hype is real! This glue is as great as you've heard! I have no complaints. This really holds glitter well. No fallout. Not sticky. Not messy. It's affordable as well! I will buy again and I recommend this!
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this primer! It's holds glitter amazingly! It comes with a decent amount of product! And also affordable! I couldn't suggest you a better primer to hold your glitter. Definitely a good buy in my opinion!
Ashley S.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this stuff. It truly makes a difference when I use loose pigments. My eye look does not budge at all when I use it. I picked this up at Ulta for about $6 so it's very inexpensive. Definitely recommend it.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
Review for: Gold
Love these glitter! They really do sparkle, and look beautiful on the eyes. I usually purchase these at Ulta, and they are always having deals or the coupon for money off. I recommend these glitters to anyone!
Mykaila M.
Dothan , AL
To my knowledge these are the only drug store glitters. I own 4 and I really enjoy these glitters. I like to mix different glitters to create a unique shade. I hope they do come out with new and unique shades!
Kaelyn M.
Wentzville, MO
Awesome pigments and so much shine! These are awesome with the glitter primer also made by NYX. I got the color "crystal" and I love all of the different colors in it. It applies pretty nicely but you have to use quite a bit to get a nice cover. I would definitely recommend to others!
Karissa W.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this product!!! It works soooo well and the price is much more affordable than other glitter glues. This keeps my glitter on all night and keeps it looking fresh. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a glitter glue!
Cinthya G.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this product. Its very easy to apply and stays on for hours, this product gives you that pop you are looking for. I recommend this to everyone. NYX Face and Body Glitter
Jayme H.
Review for: Glitter Primer
If you've ever struggled with glitter fallout from your favorite eyeshadow, this product is for you! Even better- it's super cheap! I can now wear glitters for hours without worrying about them falling off.
Maria R.
Review for: Silver, Bronze
Very sparkling, just love the texture it's not like a rough feeling in my eyelids. It's shimmery obviously it's a lose glitter & it's easy to apply love the finish product and I would recommend this product.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?