BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this primer, it's super sticky and works well. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent and also the packaging is one my favorite things about it, it's just really pretty and a great quality for the price
Hannah B.
Granby, MA
I was really shocked at how small these were when I first received them but after trying them I know they will last a LONNNNNG time. Great pigment. I used the glitter glue by NYX and had really no fall out. Also got lots of compliments while wearing.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Review for: Violet
You have the right answer and now it's a full game of your time to get your own money to get to your friends or to ask them for the a first thing they want it and you can see the same way they do and it doesn't
Karissa W.
I love this!! It looks so good on the eyes as a glitter eyeshadow. I use this with the NYX glitter glue and have had no problems with fall out. It lasts all night and looks so pretty! It is moderately pigmented, but a little goes a long way!
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
Love love love these glitters for only 7$ you get a good amount of product and it last all day with the NYC glitter primer! You can use it anywhere face or body!
Viviana C.
Ramona, CA
Review for: Ice, Gold
My favorite glitters! Good for your lid or inner corner of your eye! Best to use with the Nyx glitter primer for a better application! I love these and use them for when I need my makeup to be a little bit extra.
Ashley H.
Clinton, TN
Review for: Glitter Primer
This works so well. The price is great. No need to go with a higher end brand. This one works just as well. You don't need much of this, so the tube lasts a while. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.
Jena T.
Review for: Gold
I looovvee this glitter! I use this on my eye when I want to make it more glam. Works best with glitter glue, NYX has a great one! I highly recommend this body glitter. Super easy to use. I will be repurchasing!!
Cali B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Review for: Glitter Primer
Keeps glitter in place no matter what. I've gone out a whole night and had minimal fall out. Have also accidentally fallen asleep and still be fully glittered in the morning. Would recommend and would repurchase.
Viviana P.
Oceanside
Review for: Other
These are good for being a drug store glitter I was stocked they are buildable and that's very good and it is long last no cons that's how much I like it and I have told my aunts about and they love it like I do
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.