BY NYX #17 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer look 1 o...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
NYX Face and Body Glitter
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 137 reviews
Alexis O.
I love this product so much. I have the silver and it's border line holographic, the way the light catches it is incredible. It's very affordable and can be found in many places. I recommend it to anybody. I love it.
Cristina M.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Silver, Bronze more...
One of the best glitters i have tried. Stays on through everything . Even through a night out with the girls. Best pigmented glitter and it applies so easily and it stays true to its color . Definetely will buy again
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
These are the best! Well, I can't really make that claim since I have never used any other glitter. But I don't ever need to with these. They come in a wide variety of shades and they add the most stunning sparkle wherever you apply them. So far I have only used them on my eyes, but you would be able to create some incredibly lip looks with them, too. I have three of them so far: Crystal, Copper, and Red. Obviously I don't use these on a regular basis, but they are something every makeup lover should have on hand.
Karissa W.
I love this!! It looks so good on the eyes as a glitter eyeshadow. I use this with the NYX glitter glue and have had no problems with fall out. It lasts all night and looks so pretty! It is moderately pigmented, but a little goes a long way!
Piovanni R.
Burnsville, MN
Love this glitter. Even the larger cut of the glitter is easy and fun to use. The glitter primer with it makes it perfect for anywhere. I just wish they had more than 12 colors.
Marisol X.
Review for: Gold more...
This looks absolutely stunning on your eyelids when applied with eyeshadow. It is easy to blend and looks just as bomb in the bottle as on your eyelids. Leaves a great finish when applied with the right glitter glue. Would totally 100% recommend this!
Hannah B.
Granby, MA
I was really shocked at how small these were when I first received them but after trying them I know they will last a LONNNNNG time. Great pigment. I used the glitter glue by NYX and had really no fall out. Also got lots of compliments while wearing.
anonymous a.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This stuff is so amazing and strong! It WILL hold the glitter in place. One thing to keep in mind is it's not waterproof. I wish you would get a little more product but a little goes a long way! Love the packaging
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
Review for: Bronze more...
The NYX cosmetic glitter has been absolutely some of the best cosmetic glitter I’ve ever used! It’s wonderful, applies like a dream, stays on for hours on hours and feels extremely light weight! I would highly recommend this to any of my friends and family!
Jena T.
Review for: Gold more...
I looovvee this glitter! I use this on my eye when I want to make it more glam. Works best with glitter glue, NYX has a great one! I highly recommend this body glitter. Super easy to use. I will be repurchasing!!
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg, MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?