12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Madison J.
Madison J.
Review for: Silver, Glitter Primer
The glitter primer is AMAZING. Has great sticking power and my glitter actually stays on. The glitter it self does an exceptional job at being glittery.
Makenzie A.
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Rose, Crystal
Super shiny & bright. Very reflective. Pretty colors, easy to apply & a little goes a long ways. There's tons in each container. Will last a long time.
Keily A.
Keily A.
Review for: Rose, Silver, Gold
I love this glitter , easy to apply ... true to its color ! The glitter does pop out and is perfect for a night out ! Easy to work with and affordable
Rian W.
Rian W.
Stansbury Pk, UT
The first time I used it I was not impressed but after I really got the hang of it and paired with their glitter primer they are absolutely beautiful!
Kailee K.
Kailee K.
Warrenton, OR
Review for: Bronze
I am obsessed with this glitter! I add it to my makeup look almost every day! The NYX glitter primer works amazing and is a
Must have to pair with this glitter. I love NYX and I can't wait to get all these colors!
Cinthia M.
Cinthia M.
Reading
Review for: Silver, Bronze, Red
These glitters are very pigmented I really like working with them I think they are priced like $ 6 I'm not sure, who does not like to use glitter these days
Andi B.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Ice
It's glitter! I have the white iridescent glitter. It's subtle and shows up great when the light hits you just right. I may try other colors eventually.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Turlock , CA
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Bronze, Red
I literally have just about everyone of these Glitters! They looks stunning on the eyes! I love to apply them into the lids, whether it be full on glitter lid or a little pop of sparkle by using a fluffy brush.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
Review for: Rose, Silver, Ice
I love NYX glitter and that's a lot coming from someone who usually despises glitter on ANYTHING, much less my FACE!! It stays on perfectly for me and looks great with any look I'm trying to accomplish. Love it!!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Asheville
Review for: Glitter Primer
Definitely the best value for any glittery eyeshadow primer I've ever found. Great value and it works! It's an absolute necessity for my makeup bag at all times!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?