BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• What is your favorite glitter color?3 Answers
sydney c.
Suffolk, Virginia
Review for: Silver
I really like the product, the color is super intense and long lasting with the primer I use, but I hate the packaging for there is no sifter and I sit there banging the jar on my hand waiting for product to come out.
Ashton N.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I was skeptical that this product wouldn't make a huge difference but it definitely does! It's affordable and you don't need much in order for it to work. I was very impressed with this product after the very first time I used it!
Sienna C.
Review for: Silver, Gold
I LOVE THIS GLITTER!! This glitter is amazing and you get so much product for such a low price! It lasts all day, even without glitter primer and the colors are amazing! I would buy this product again without a doubt.
Krista H.
Bethlehem, PA
Perfect little flecks of glitter for a great price. I have the bronze shade and I love it. It gives the best pop of glitter to glam up any smokey eye. The glitter isn't too chunky or too fine either it's just perfect
Cristina M.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Silver, Bronze
One of the best glitters i have tried. Stays on through everything . Even through a night out with the girls. Best pigmented glitter and it applies so easily and it stays true to its color . Definetely will buy again
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Blue, Rose, Gold, Crystal, Red, Silver, Gunmetal
These are my favorite loose glitters. I have almost every color. I want all of them. They are so glittery and pretty. I use the NYX glitter glue primer and it stays on all day. This is a must buy and very affordable.
Serena R.
Review for: Bronze
These glitters work well when paired with the NYX glitter primer. It's Buildable, easy to blend, and does not have a lot of fall out (when used correctly) I definitely recommend these to others who want to liven up their look.
Michelle G.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Glitter Primer
Absolutely love this product! It has yet to fail me and always keeps my glitter intact throughout the day . I don't know what I would do without this product. Thank you so much Nyx!!
anonymous a.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff is so amazing and strong! It WILL hold the glitter in place. One thing to keep in mind is it's not waterproof. I wish you would get a little more product but a little goes a long way! Love the packaging
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this primer, it's super sticky and works well. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent and also the packaging is one my favorite things about it, it's just really pretty and a great quality for the price
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.