12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Paige S.
Paige S.
Davenport , IA
Review for: Crystal
If you are looking for a great cosmetic glitter these are it! I love these glitters! You do have to put down a glitter base and the NYX one works really well with their glitters! I highly recommend and would deffinetly repurchase
Janaya M.
Janaya M.
Columbia
Review for: Copper, Bronze, Gunmetal
This is really good eye and body glitter. The only suggestion I'd give is do your eye makeup before doing foundation because if not some of the glitter will fall out on your freshly beat face. It's very good for a dramatic look
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Teal
Great glitter! I first tried this when the nyx store opened in international mall in Doral Florida. This is a great fine glitter. Ive use this on my lid and on my nails. I just sprinkle some on top of my nail while the polish is wet and it works amazing!
Šé†Elana
Šé†Elana
gas city
Review for: Crystal, Gold
Wore this to prom, just slapped on some glitter glue, pat the glitter on and I was set all night. It was everything a girl could want with their glitter.
Simona L.
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
I have the red glitter by nyx and it's amazing. The only thing I don't like u have to use primer with it which is extra money. Other than that it's great
Yisell G.
Yisell G.
Super pigmented, loved using it to do my glitter wing. Used the nyx adhesive with it. Did the black eyeliner first, then glue and brushed on the glitter.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Review for: Gunmetal
Nyx body glitter in gunmetal is absolutely stunning! It is long lasting, does not fall off the eye easy. You have to use a good glitter glue first but it is perfect for a dramatic eye look! I will definitely buy more colors.
Jaunnette L.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
So pretty. I rarely use this stuff so i only have the one color but the shade range is awesome. Finely milled glitter, doesn't feel chunky and gross after application.
Iczel P.
Iczel P.
Review for: Glitter Primer
It really holds your glitter i did get some fall outs but that's normal it wasn't nothing crazy love that you can use this glue on your eyes and lips and apply glitter
Madison J.
Madison J.
Review for: Silver, Glitter Primer
The glitter primer is AMAZING. Has great sticking power and my glitter actually stays on. The glitter it self does an exceptional job at being glittery.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?