BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Nova R.
I absolutely love glitter. And this is my favorite. There are so many different colors which makes doing rave/festival makeup awesome. The sparkles are able to last hours of dancing and sweating. These are my go-to sparkles
Lexi F.
Cape Coral
At first I didn't know how I would feel but once I applied the product I was like "okayyyy come through shimmer" so I was pleasantly surprised. It was a little messy but that's my fault Hahahaha.... So yea I give it a 4/5 would recommend and would use again.
Domo A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Glitter Primer
This thing is a great dupe for Violet Voss' glitter glue. If you don't want to spend all that money, pick this up. It really keeps my pigments and my glitter down and definitely prevents the usual fallout fro, happening.
Liliana A.
Waukegan, IL
Review for: Copper
LOVE this glitter it's perfect for a dramatic eye look. It applies really good and there is no fall out and it's super pigmented although you can't blend w it because it's glitter. I would definitely recommend to others.
Jesseca M.
Clarksville , TN
I just tried this glitter for the first time today to put all over the lid and used another color for a liner and I absolutely loveeeee it!!! It was so pigmented and applied to easily! For the price you can not beat it!!!
Elizabeth S.
Delray Beach
Review for: Glitter Primer
I LOVE THIS!! This is the best glitter glue I've tried so far! I would repurchase again. I bought this when I was in Vegas at the NYX store. I would definitely recommend this if your looking for an awesome glitter glue!
Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
definitely would recommend this glitter primer to those who would not want to drop so much money on the too faced primer. it gets the job done and there isn't much fallout as you would expect from an inexpensive product
Sienna C.
Review for: Silver, Gold
I LOVE THIS GLITTER!! This glitter is amazing and you get so much product for such a low price! It lasts all day, even without glitter primer and the colors are amazing! I would buy this product again without a doubt.
Ashton N.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I was skeptical that this product wouldn't make a huge difference but it definitely does! It's affordable and you don't need much in order for it to work. I was very impressed with this product after the very first time I used it!
sydney c.
Suffolk, Virginia
Review for: Silver
I really like the product, the color is super intense and long lasting with the primer I use, but I hate the packaging for there is no sifter and I sit there banging the jar on my hand waiting for product to come out.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?