BY NYX #1 in Face & Body Glitter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• First time & im loving it ! 2 Answers
  • Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?10 Answers
  • slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer ...5 Answers
Reviews (1917)
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
A.J. B.
Alvin
this glitter is beautiful and reflective! i love the holographic shift it has to it, and i love how thin it is. it is a glitter, so it can get messy, but that’s not specific to this glitter, that happens with all of them.
Vandita S.
I am such a huge fan of these glitters. They've become my go-to cosmetic glitters and they're really accessible, as I've found them at my local ulta. I have rose, teal, gold, and bronze, but I plan on getting more in the future. Teal is a stunning blue with a tinge of green and it reflects beautifully in the light. Rose is a midtone pink and it's my favorite one of all the glitters; I use it 3-4 times a week. Gold is a true gold with no green undertones and bronze is a few shades darker than gold. They apply really well with the nyx glitter glue, just make sure to use a thin layer and use patting motions and you should be able to avoid clumps. There is some fallout but not too much if I'm careful with it. There's also a good amount of product in each container, especially for the price. I use the pink one multiple times a week and have barely used up 1/10 of the product. I have also used the bronze glitter on my nails and they turned out beautifully; I also tried out one nail with the teal and pink shades and they looked gorgeous as well. They weren't clumpy or messy and they had such a true luster and shine to them. I absolutely love these glitters and I plan on buying more colors in the future.
Aubrey N.
Asheboro, NC
I love this glitter. It's so pretty and stands out a lot. It's very pigmented. All you have to do is use the nyx glitter primer before you apply it and it lasts all day long. If you're wanting a dramatic glam glitter look you will love this.
Gabby Y.
Peekskill, NY
I really like the glitters. I got them on sale for buy on get one 50% off so I paid a good price for them but they’re really nice. I just am not a huge fan of loose glitters because they’re really messy but other than that they’re nice.
Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
i love these glitters because they are pretty affordable and great for looks that include sparkle. i like how small the glitter is compared to others and i especially love the color bronze because i can use it for so many different looks.
Mayah G.
I recently got the gold glitter. It's really nice and easy to apply. It's pigmented. It would look good on any skin tone. It lasts long but you have to use a glitter glue. I would recommend it to anyone that wants there eyeshadow to pop.
Erica R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love nyx glitter, it’s affordable and will last you a long time! I got mine from ulta and my favorite shade is teal, it’s a little messy but if it gets on my face I always remove it with tape :) I would definitely recommend to others!
Gianna D.
gilbert
This glitter is my absolute favorite. It is very affordable and comes in a variety of shades. It works just as well as any high end brand that carries glitters for unreasonable prices. It lasts all night (with the use of the right glue).
Beatriz S.
Reedley , CA
Nyx glitters are one of the best things in drugstore when I saw these in target I had to buy them. They are so shiny that everyone will notice. If you use the nyx glitter glue you’ll fall in love with them even more. They don’t transfer.
Bethany R.
Wisc Rapids, WI
These are such great glitters to make any look POP! I love using these with NYX glitter glue! They have a nice color selection to choose from! And the best part of it all they are super affordable! If you aren't sure about eye glitters and want to try it out, I recommend these!
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Lauren C.
How well does this glitter stay when using the NYX glitter primer? Which everyday shades would you recommend?

back