BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff is LIFE! It was the first glitter I tried, and it's great! Use it on the eyes, lips, body! It's pretty easy to work with, and gives that perfect sparkle look! I have almost every color, and will buy the rest for sure!
shelby b.
Review for: Gunmetal
I love these! they are amazing and very pigmented. you would defiantly need some eyeshadow primer for the glitter to stay! they are very blendable! I wore these for several of my pageants! i've bought every single color they have!
jessica m.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Glitter Primer
I tried this glitter primer today after using eye kandy cosmetics for the past year I must say with this primer i didnt have any fallout or creasing I'm very impressed with this product I would definitely recommend getting it!!
angie b.
California, MD
These glitters are amazing! I used them a lot on my clients this past spring! And I also used one on a bride for the first time. They are very fine in texture and vibrant. The glitter primer is awesome as well
Luz S.
Review for: Silver, Gold
This glitter is the best glitter that I have ever tried! It lasts a long time at least for me and I almost use it daily. If you pair this up with the nyx glitter primer it works like magic. I would definitely buy this again.
kiely m.
Hayward
Review for: Rose
The glitters are easy to work with, as in easy to apply, but they can be messy- like all glitters. It works well with the NYX glitter primer and NYX glitter glue. They're very pigmented and make any eye-look, look very bold.
Traci U.
Salisbury, NC
Review for: Silver, Gunmetal, Gold
I'm a cheer coach and of course the girls have to have over the top glitter makeup! I use lipstick glue to keep it on the eyes and it stays through the blood sweat and tears! It's cheap and quality! I will be using it again.
Kayla L.
Hubbard , OH
Review for: Glitter Primer
This seems to be the best glitter primer I have used! It works perfect with lose glitter! I wasn't sure about it when I first bought it but then came to love it! I would recommend it to anyone who used glitter on their eyes!!
Katie W.
Review for: Gunmetal
Nyx body glitter in gunmetal is absolutely stunning! It is long lasting, does not fall off the eye easy. You have to use a good glitter glue first but it is perfect for a dramatic eye look! I will definitely buy more colors.
Ally P.
Chicago
Review for: Blue
Long lasting, vibrant colors and affordable I love the majority of NYX products already and was excited to buy the glitter pigment I use it with their glitter glue eye primer not only was it minimal fall out but the color lasted all day long definitely a must buy
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.