BY NYX #16 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer look 1 o...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
NYX Face and Body Glitter
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 137 reviews
angie b.
California, MD
These glitters are amazing! I used them a lot on my clients this past spring! And I also used one on a bride for the first time. They are very fine in texture and vibrant. The glitter primer is awesome as well
Traci U.
Salisbury , NC
Review for: Silver, Gunmetal, Gold more...
I'm a cheer coach and of course the girls have to have over the top glitter makeup! I use lipstick glue to keep it on the eyes and it stays through the blood sweat and tears! It's cheap and quality! I will be using it again.
Luz S.
Review for: Silver, Gold more...
This glitter is the best glitter that I have ever tried! It lasts a long time at least for me and I almost use it daily. If you pair this up with the nyx glitter primer it works like magic. I would definitely buy this again.
Katie W.
Review for: Gunmetal more...
Nyx body glitter in gunmetal is absolutely stunning! It is long lasting, does not fall off the eye easy. You have to use a good glitter glue first but it is perfect for a dramatic eye look! I will definitely buy more colors.
kiely m.
Hayward
Review for: Rose more...
The glitters are easy to work with, as in easy to apply, but they can be messy- like all glitters. It works well with the NYX glitter primer and NYX glitter glue. They're very pigmented and make any eye-look, look very bold.
Kayla L.
Hubbard, OH
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This seems to be the best glitter primer I have used! It works perfect with lose glitter! I wasn't sure about it when I first bought it but then came to love it! I would recommend it to anyone who used glitter on their eyes!!
Marichael R.
I only purchased one to find out if it was good. But i was more than shocked i love it. Anything that has to do with glitter. They have a cute range of glitter colors.
Bianca I.
Randolph, NJ
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal more...
These glitters are perfect for Halloween or festival looks. It's super pigmented and with the NYX glitter primer it stays in place. I've used all different colors and I love them all. I haven't had a problem with this glitter
Jenna A.
Norristown , Pa
Review for: Ice more...
I just got this at target to try out for my Medusa look I’m trying to recreate. A snake skin pattern and it looks so good. The pigment level is perfect I even used it to highlight my Corners and brow line. Would buy again.
Cristina J.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This product is amazing!!!! It is comparable to the glitter glue primer by too faced however it is much much cheaper and works just as well!! It helps my glitter stay on perfectly all day with out any fallout! I LOVE it!!!
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg, MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?