12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Aliyah Z.
Aliyah Z.
Review for: Glitter Primer
i use this primer for all of my loose glitter and i absolutely love it. it works so well and ensures that my glitter stays all day. it is very affordable and would definitely buy again.
Aishah B.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use this as a primer for glitter as well as shimmer shadows. They make them stick without any fallout as well as making the shimmers more vibrant. It's only $7 at nyx so no expensive
Madison W.
Madison W.
Mount Holly, NC
Review for: Glitter Primer
Best glitter primer i've used. Keeps my glitters and pigments on all day. Doesn't feel crusty or flake when dries like some primers. Cute packaging.
Rossy D.
Rossy D.
Middletown, CT
I used the golden one for the gay parade in New York and im surprised it stayed! I had it all over my body and not even the wind could take it away. Very nice...
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Possibly my favorite primer in the world! I use it for eyeshadow too, not just glitter! Adds the *pop* I like behind my eyeshadow and keeps it in place all day! Affordable and easy to clean out of brushes, it is so deserving of the 5 star ratings!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Review for: Red
NYX glitter would have to be my favorite ! The color that is advertised is the color you get, a little bit goes a long way. With the NYX glitter glue the glitter last all night long.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Ozone park, Ny
Review for: Crystal
I have 3 of these glitters and they are fabulous. I use them and my eyes and body and I absolutely love them. Every time I'm at ulta I try to pick a new color up. I would highly recommend you give these a try.
Sana A.
Sana A.
Alexandria
These glitters are great for any fancy look! I bought one for a glitter eyeshadow look for a wedding and i will be repurchasing this for my birthday dinner. Love the sparkle they add for such a great price too
jocelyn m.
jocelyn m.
Carpentersville, IL
Review for: Silver, Ice, Gold
I love how well these glitters last all day. It works best with the nyx glitter glue. The colors are pigmented and so easy to build up. I get so many compliments when I wear them. I will be going back to buy more colors!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Always gotta keep a couple of these on deck! My fav glitter primer. So inexpensive and amazing! Work really well to keep the glitter in place. Only downside is it's always sold out!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?