BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Bronze
I love NYX glitters:) they're great for the price ! They stay all day too if you pair them with the NYX glitter glue. I always get complimented on the glitter when I wear it. I would definitely purchase again in all the colors :)
xena A.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Glitter Primer
Best glitter primer I have tried yet. It goes on smooth and it keeps the glitter in place. I would definitely recommend this glitter primer to anyone. It is affordable and worth the money. I will continue to use this primer.
Amira F.
This glitter pigment is unreal. Paired up with the nyx glitter primer on the eyes looks so amazing. Perfect for a night out. As with most glitters there can be a ton of fallout , but i feel like the nyx glitter glue keeps it on the lid really well. So worth the purchase
Laura T.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use a regular primer for shadow, I bought this specifically for Glitter shadows I have. This is tacky compared to other primers which is perfect for Glitter to stick to. Holds Glitter shadow in place and prevents fallout. Price is great too!
Korren P.
Port Huron
Review for: Glitter Primer
I just recently purchased this product to do prom makeup! It holds glitter on all night, it's long lasting. It's also not expensive which is another plus! I would recommend to anyone interested in experimenting with glitter! 10/10
Emily A.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter adhesive is amazing. It's super affordable, not so sticky you can't move your lid, glitter sticks to it like a charm, and it doesn't move the eye shadow underneath it. This is my favorite glitter glue I've ever tried.
Desaree M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I absolutely love this product!! It works super well with the NYX glitter & if you have other products like loose eye shadows or loose glitters it works really well with other brands as well. It was definitely worth the price.
Stephanie K.
Virginia Beach
this is my all-time favorite glitter. It adds a pop of color whenever I need it to. There is some fall out though. There is a ton of pigment every single time i use it. i also use the nyx glitter glue and it works like a charm.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff is LIFE! It was the first glitter I tried, and it's great! Use it on the eyes, lips, body! It's pretty easy to work with, and gives that perfect sparkle look! I have almost every color, and will buy the rest for sure!
Janaya M.
Columbia
Review for: Copper, Bronze, Gunmetal
This is really good eye and body glitter. The only suggestion I'd give is do your eye makeup before doing foundation because if not some of the glitter will fall out on your freshly beat face. It's very good for a dramatic look
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.