12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Pinedale , WY
Review for: Crystal, Bronze
These are GREAT for their price. I love these. I use them with their Glitter Primer and they're the perfect match. They're long lasting and these colors are STUNNING!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
Best drug store glitter glue! I'm actually shocked at how well this worked, especially for the low price. Super tacky and held my glitter in place very easily. Everyone needs this in their collection!
briana a.
briana a.
Review for: Glitter Primer
it's an okay glitter primer I just feel like it doesn't really hold the product or becomes chunky I mean you do have to work with it's very affordable you can get at any drug store recommend if on a budget
Chavella K.
Chavella K.
Prestonsburg, KY
Review for: Silver
These glitters are extremely pigmented and they last on the eye the whole time you wear them. They were also easy to remove with a beauty oil. The colors are stunning.
Winni K.
Winni K.
dracut, MA
I have tried one of the body glitters and I wasn't that impressed. I expected more pigmentation and the fall out was ridiculous. I want to try a few more colors and see if my mind changes.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Ice
This product is a huge "NO" from me. The sifter holes are too small for product to come out so you end up trying to take the softer out and making a huge mess. Yuck!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is the best glitter primer I've ever used ! It doesn't clump up the glitter or remove any eyeshadow I might have ! It's so affordable and easy to find at ulta ! I would totally recommend this !
Galilea H.
Galilea H.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Whenever I apply glitter this is the primer I use for my lids. It is very easy to work with and it doesn't not dry fast so you are able to keep applying as much glitter as you would want
Sharlene T.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Crystal
I love NYX glitter! The glitter is absolutely beautiful and it makes any makeup look pop! Make sure you use NYX glitter primer to help this loose glitter stay in place!
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Vail, AZ
Review for: Glitter Primer
This primer is so perfect for glitter ! It keeps it in place and doesn't allow the glitter to fall or be all over your face. It's very affordable and it really works for the price it is.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?