BY NYX #17 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer look 1 o...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
NYX Face and Body Glitter
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 137 reviews
sasha F.
Clifton , NJ
Review for: Copper more...
Highly recommended this product if you're on a budget but love glitter. It is buildable and sparkles like crazy. I would recommend buying the nyx glitter glue which is also an affordable price. This color in particular is stunning.
Leeanna M.
Lancaster, PA
I think glitter is too fine. It doesn't maybe I'm applying wrong. I use the nyx glitter primer to apply it and doesn't shine that well. I feel like this product can not as fine. I love all the different colors but I'm not impressed.
Shontel S.
Jackson, MS
Review for: Blue, Silver, Gold more...
these colors work great with the NYX glitter primer! it was very easy to apply & the colors are very shimmery & true to color I will most definitely be purchasing more of these colors . NYX Face and Body Glitter
Korren P.
Port Huron
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
I just recently purchased this product to do prom makeup! It holds glitter on all night, it's long lasting. It's also not expensive which is another plus! I would recommend to anyone interested in experimenting with glitter! 10/10
Amira F.
This glitter pigment is unreal. Paired up with the nyx glitter primer on the eyes looks so amazing. Perfect for a night out. As with most glitters there can be a ton of fallout , but i feel like the nyx glitter glue keeps it on the lid really well. So worth the purchase
xena A.
newark, NJ
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Best glitter primer I have tried yet. It goes on smooth and it keeps the glitter in place. I would definitely recommend this glitter primer to anyone. It is affordable and worth the money. I will continue to use this primer.
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Bronze more...
I love NYX glitters:) they're great for the price ! They stay all day too if you pair them with the NYX glitter glue. I always get complimented on the glitter when I wear it. I would definitely purchase again in all the colors :)
Alexa P.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
I LOVE the glitter primer. I've used plenty of glitter adhesives before but I always feel like those become a race to use them before it useless. This primer is so easy to use and really helps the glitter stay put where it's placed and minimizes transfer!
Emily A.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This glitter adhesive is amazing. It's super affordable, not so sticky you can't move your lid, glitter sticks to it like a charm, and it doesn't move the eye shadow underneath it. This is my favorite glitter glue I've ever tried.
Alexa A.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Violet, Gold more...
NYX Face and Body Glitter thank you so much!! I have just opened Gold, Teal, Violet, Rose Gold and Blue and I am already obsessed!! It applies easily and is very pigmented even without the primer first.
Riley P.
Cincinnati, OH
About to buy some glitter for my sorority's bid day, and was wondering what product to use to keep glitter on for a long period of time?
Janeth S.
I've always wanted to try this product but I'm not sure how long it will last all day. Please let me know your experience on how this product worked for you. Is it worth it to purchase it?
Kyra A.
Do these glitters have to have the glue?
Kimmie K.
I can't decide between this one and the Too Faced Glitter Glue..which one is better?
Sydney P.
Winnipeg, MB
is this primer just as good as TF Glitter Glue?