BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Leeanna M.
lancaster, PA
I think glitter is too fine. It doesn't maybe I'm applying wrong. I use the nyx glitter primer to apply it and doesn't shine that well. I feel like this product can not as fine. I love all the different colors but I'm not impressed.
Shontel S.
Jackson, MS
Review for: Gold, Silver, Blue
these colors work great with the NYX glitter primer! it was very easy to apply & the colors are very shimmery & true to color I will most definitely be purchasing more of these colors . NYX Face and Body Glitter
sasha F.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Copper
Highly recommended this product if you're on a budget but love glitter. It is buildable and sparkles like crazy. I would recommend buying the nyx glitter glue which is also an affordable price. This color in particular is stunning.
Ali M.
Ludowici , GA
LOVEEE THIS SM!! The cut creases/eye looks are endless. It can be slightly blended if you only want a shimmer effect on the eye it's very pigmented and true to color I definitely want to buy more colors along with this one NYX Retail Stores
Anna L.
Review for: Rose
I absolutely adore this glitter! It applies wonderfully and wonderful for all skin types! It is extremely pigmented and beautiful. All you do is dab on after a primer of course...although I don't even use one it stays pretty well!!!
Irene O.
Best glitter I have used. It's a perfect way to create any eye glitter look, for example cut creases. I love all the different color glitters but you do need to blue the glue for it so that it can stay and look perfect for your look!
xena A.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Glitter Primer
Best glitter primer I have tried yet. It goes on smooth and it keeps the glitter in place. I would definitely recommend this glitter primer to anyone. It is affordable and worth the money. I will continue to use this primer.
Amira F.
This glitter pigment is unreal. Paired up with the nyx glitter primer on the eyes looks so amazing. Perfect for a night out. As with most glitters there can be a ton of fallout , but i feel like the nyx glitter glue keeps it on the lid really well. So worth the purchase
Laura T.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use a regular primer for shadow, I bought this specifically for Glitter shadows I have. This is tacky compared to other primers which is perfect for Glitter to stick to. Holds Glitter shadow in place and prevents fallout. Price is great too!
Korren P.
Port Huron
Review for: Glitter Primer
I just recently purchased this product to do prom makeup! It holds glitter on all night, it's long lasting. It's also not expensive which is another plus! I would recommend to anyone interested in experimenting with glitter! 10/10
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?