12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Shozanna L.
Shozanna L.
Great shiny glitters in a cute little vial with a convenient shifter to keep from making a huge mess. My favorite is the holographic shade, it really makes any look pop!
Bridget Z.
Bridget Z.
Sidman, PA
Review for: Glitter Primer
It does the job. It keeps the glitter on your lids. but I wouldn't recommend packing on a lot of glitter because it will cause a lot of fall out and your whole face will be covered in glitter.
Yasmeen A.
Yasmeen A.
Review for: Crystal, Bronze
These glitters are absolutely perfect. I love the color variety. I love that it's long lasting. You just have to apply a glitter primer and you are good to go. I would definitely buy it again!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
Review for: Glitter Primer
The best glitter primer I've seen so far! Others are okay but for the price and the quality you can't beat this product! Makes glitter stay put all day!
Carissa J.
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Glitter Primer
this primer keeps your glitter IN PLACE. honestly I've used it multiple times and it's really great! The only thing I do recommend is doing one eye at a time because it does dry very quickly.
Asia D.
Asia D.
Nacogdoches, TX
Review for: Ice, Gold
I love this glitter its probably one of the best glitters I have came across its very pigmented but then again a little unpigmented it’s long lasting and stays true to this color. I would recommend this product for everyone
amaya t.
amaya t.
Review for: Rose
NYX Cosmetics Face and body glitter is the most easy and beautiful glitter I have ever used. It can be used for any skin type and is extremely pigmented. Most glitters are easy to blend out and if you want a fun glitter look I would recommend this product.
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Wayne, WV
Review for: Glitter Primer
It took me FOREVER to get this product because it was always sold out! I love using it as a regular eyeshadow base as well. I think it makes it stay a lot longer than a normal eyeshadow base.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
I highly recommend the NYX Face & Body Glitters! The actual glitter is just the right size. The glitter is not too small and not too big. The size of the actual container is also just right making it easy to store and easy to find. I apply these glitters using the NYX glitter primer. I honestly was not wiling to spend $6 per glitter so I purchased the NYX face & body glitters when they were buy one get one free at ULTA. I highly recommend these glitters to anyone. The shades are stunning!
ahine l.
ahine l.
Parma, ID
These are great to make your own glitter eyeshadows they're not chunky and they're very sparkly I like how the dispenser isn't open so you can shake a little at a time
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?