12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
Love these glitters! They stay on all day and there are so many beautiful shades to choose from, and different kinds of glitter, like holo, irredescent and regular sequins
Sarah s.
Sarah s.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this stuff. I use this for any eyeshadow that has any kind of shimmer to it. I like to use it qith my stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow . It works wonders!!!
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Great glitter glue for the price. It helps to keep my loose glitter on my eye all day long with little fall out. It is easy to use and affordable. I really do recommend and Will definitely buy again.
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
Mt Juliet, TN
I am obsessed with NYX glitters. They have so many fun colors to choose from and you get so much product for a really good price. They arent too messy to work with either which I really appreciate. They're great!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Portland
I prefer a finer glitter. Really there is nothing special about this glitter, it's just small enough to make it acceptable. NYX Glitter Powder
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
Review for: Glitter Primer
I really like this glitter glue. Keeps glitter in place. Very easy to apply. It is very effective I was not disappointed. It was very affordable. I do recommend this and will be purchasing again.
Yesenia O.
Yesenia O.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is such an excellent glue for glitter and makes the glitter stay on all day and it's not super sticky when you apply it to the lid. I do highly recommend this glue it's cheap and great quality
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Lancaster , CA
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Gold
I like the variety of colors that they offer. They're very bright and pigmented colors and add a nice touch to any makeup look. I use my with the Nyx glitter glue and it lasts all day and night.
Faith W.
Faith W.
Review for: Ice
this glitter is a great glitter, it's super glittery and pigmented. the glitter is blendable and you can layer it. it had a bit of fall out but that's okay. i still love it and i would buy again.
Shozanna L.
Shozanna L.
Great shiny glitters in a cute little vial with a convenient shifter to keep from making a huge mess. My favorite is the holographic shade, it really makes any look pop!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?