BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Cindy E.
best glitter ever, the colors are gorgeous and the price is amazing. you'd have to use it with a glitter primer but it's amazing. easy to use, you'll always get compliments on it. i highly recommend it
LisaHouseCat J.
Review for: Teal, Copper, Red
These glitters are super fun for making any makeup look pop. The only complaint is that the glitter is a bit chunky but with some glitter glue it's perfect. The color range is great and I prefer these glitters over other ones on the market
Samantha M.
Newport, MN
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I LOVE THIS STUFF. So to begin I have it is pretty much every color - as long as you use a glitter primer it works wonderful and it is super pretty!! I try to use a small flat brush to apply it as if the brush is too big it will get a bit on the messy side but all in all great product.
Jassmin G.
Review for: Rose
I like this Glitter a lot but I do have a hard time making it stick even though I use the glitter primer. I get a ton of fallout too. I continue to play with it because the product itself is good I just don't think I know how to apply it well just yet. Try it out!
Sabrina V.
Review for: Crystal, Silver, Gold
These are my favorite glitters ever! They work so well and for the price it's amazing. You could spend so much less on these and they work just as good. Whenever I use glitter I use these and hope to buy more colors soon!
Katrina H.
I love glitter I feel like I could cover my whole body in it and walk around in public and feel completely comfortable. This glitter is amazing not too chunky but still be careful putting it around your eye area! Beautiful colors! My favorite is the holo looking one!
Juliet R.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Holds up pretty well for the price, it keeps the glitter on all day. It does exactly what it's supposed to, I don't really see a reason to keep paying more money for the Too Faced glitter primer. Just stick to this one and you're good to go!
Mayah G.
I recently got the gold glitter. It's really nice and easy to apply. It's pigmented. It would look good on any skin tone. It lasts long but you have to use a glitter glue. I would recommend it to anyone that wants there eyeshadow to pop.
Monica A.
Lockport , IL
Love the color soo much. They look soo good on the eyelid the only problem is that it has too much fall out. I used the primer for it and it still didn't stay on for long. Glitter was getting everywhere. I thought it was a good product for the price but I wouldn't buy this again.
Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Bronze
i love these glitters because they are pretty affordable and great for looks that include sparkle. i like how small the glitter is compared to others and i especially love the color bronze because i can use it for so many different looks.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?