BY NYX #1 in Face & Body Glitter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• First time & im loving it ! 2 Answers
  • Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?10 Answers
  • slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer ...5 Answers
Reviews (1951)
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
Traci U.
Salisbury , NC
I'm a cheer coach and of course the girls have to have over the top glitter makeup! I use lipstick glue to keep it on the eyes and it stays through the blood sweat and tears! It's cheap and quality! I will be using it again.
Kayla C.
Hubbard, OH
This seems to be the best glitter primer I have used! It works perfect with lose glitter! I wasn't sure about it when I first bought it but then came to love it! I would recommend it to anyone who used glitter on their eyes!!
Katie W.
Nyx body glitter in gunmetal is absolutely stunning! It is long lasting, does not fall off the eye easy. You have to use a good glitter glue first but it is perfect for a dramatic eye look! I will definitely buy more colors.
Marichael R.
I only purchased one to find out if it was good. But i was more than shocked i love it. Anything that has to do with glitter. They have a cute range of glitter colors.
Luz S.
This glitter is the best glitter that I have ever tried! It lasts a long time at least for me and I almost use it daily. If you pair this up with the nyx glitter primer it works like magic. I would definitely buy this again.
Kevin M.
Washington
These glitters are so pretty!! I love the shade range, and the price. You also get a pretty good amount of product in these little jars. They definitely look tiny, but I can't imaging ever going through one of these little jars
jenni r.
san joaquin
I literally love this glitters they are great for your eye leads or body I normally use them for my eyes really pigment the glitter shows a lot I would highly recommend them I would totally buy them again 😊
Melɨssa W.
Phoenix, AZ
I find these glitters extremely messy and incredibly hard to work with. I don't wear glitter on a daily basis but when I do, this product just produces a nightmare. The colors are pretty but just not worth the mess for me.
Asia D.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love this glitter its probably one of the best glitters I have came across its very pigmented but then again a little unpigmented it’s long lasting and stays true to this color. I would recommend this product for everyone
Bayleigh D.
Camillus, NY
Amazing! I actually used this on my hair for my Halloween costume and it stayed perfect the whole night! Really glittery and stays in place! Highly recommend for hair, face, and body! NYX Face and Body Glitter
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Lauren C.
How well does this glitter stay when using the NYX glitter primer? Which everyday shades would you recommend?