BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

Bethany R.
Wisc Rapids, WI
These are such great glitters to make any look POP! I love using these with NYX glitter glue! They have a nice color selection to choose from! And the best part of it all they are super affordable! If you aren't sure about eye glitters and want to try it out, I recommend these!
Anna L.
Review for: Rose more...
I absolutely adore this glitter! It applies wonderfully and wonderful for all skin types! It is extremely pigmented and beautiful. All you do is dab on after a primer of course...although I don't even use one it stays pretty well!!!
Jacki A.
Riverbank , CA
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Bronze more...
Love these loose glitters ! They are so pretty and you can create so many different makeup looks with these ! I can’t wait to try the other colors! Definitely recommend and their glitter glue is really good as well! Very affordable
Irene O.
Best glitter I have used. It's a perfect way to create any eye glitter look, for example cut creases. I love all the different color glitters but you do need to blue the glue for it so that it can stay and look perfect for your look!
sasha F.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Copper more...
Highly recommended this product if you're on a budget but love glitter. It is buildable and sparkles like crazy. I would recommend buying the nyx glitter glue which is also an affordable price. This color in particular is stunning.
Ali M.
Ludowici , GA
LOVEEE THIS SM!! The cut creases/eye looks are endless. It can be slightly blended if you only want a shimmer effect on the eye it's very pigmented and true to color I definitely want to buy more colors along with this one NYX Retail Stores
Leeanna M.
Lancaster, PA
I think glitter is too fine. It doesn't maybe I'm applying wrong. I use the nyx glitter primer to apply it and doesn't shine that well. I feel like this product can not as fine. I love all the different colors but I'm not impressed.
Shontel S.
Jackson, MS
Review for: Gold, Silver, Blue more...
these colors work great with the NYX glitter primer! it was very easy to apply & the colors are very shimmery & true to color I will most definitely be purchasing more of these colors . NYX Face and Body Glitter
Lindsays R.
Salem, OR
Review for: Gold, Red, Teal, Blue more...
These glitters are my fav, the colors are very intense and so shine. I like to use it for mermaid look. You can find it at ulta sometimes buy one get one free. I highly recommend this product. So beautiful! I have every single color!
Amira F.
This glitter pigment is unreal. Paired up with the nyx glitter primer on the eyes looks so amazing. Perfect for a night out. As with most glitters there can be a ton of fallout , but i feel like the nyx glitter glue keeps it on the lid really well. So worth the purchase
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.