12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glue works awesomely with the glitter. For awhile it was sold out and I couldn't find it anywhere, so I used a Sephora brand. This one works way better, and is much cheaper than the alternatives.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter base is just as good as any high end product. You get your money's worth. The product does what it says it will do. It's very affordable. I would recommended this product and buy it again.
Liv S.
Liv S.
Review for: Gunmetal
Omg these are fr the coolest ever!!! I use Too Faced glitter glue as a base, I also used this color Gunmetal for my prom makeup and it was wonderful. The pigment was amazing!
Alva V.
Alva V.
Review for: Rose, Bronze, Gold
The best drugstore glitter out there! They look beautiful on the eyes and they come with a good amount of product, you can tell how good they are because most of them are always out at ulta!
Giada R.
Giada R.
Santa Cruz, CA
Got the color crystal and I'm absessed with it! I can't wait to use it at my next music festival ! It's gonna be perfect for my "Moon/galaxy unicorn" theme :D yaass
I'd buy more colors in the future
Abi C.
Abi C.
Grovetown, GA
Super fine glitter! I love these. I usually shake a bit into the cap then use a brush to apply. They are super pigmented and SPARKLY! I love to use these to accent any look.
Atalie L.
Atalie L.
Corinth, MS
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is great for its price! I first tested is out my swatching it on my arm and adding glitter and then got in the shower and I could rub it off, I had to use makeup remover. Very effective.
Hailee D.
Hailee D.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Best glitted glue out there super easy to apply you dont need a thick layer and if you wait a little after applying glitter to open eyes itll stay exactly where you put it for a perfect application.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Glitter Primer
During summer I love wearing body glitter on my face and body! Nyx is my go too brand! I also own a few of their roll-on glitters and loose glitters, I love wearing them on the eyes for a bold look.
Kash A.
Kash A.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Glitter Primer
I have it on right now and this glitter is not budging. I don't like how it's a squeeze bottle applicator I would prefer a jar. No more than $7. Very affordable. Easy to use! I love it so far so good
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?