BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • What is your favorite glitter color?3 Answers
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Love this glitter and for the price you can't beat it. Gives an eye makeup look a nice touch. I use it all over the kid or on my inner corner. It works wonderfully and I want to buy some more colors of the glitter I like it that much I need them all.
Jeanette L.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Bronze, Gold
First time using glitter and this is definitely good for beginners. Colors are beautiful and apply true to color. It's tricky to get glitter to stick and build it, but with a great glitter glue you can definitely work this. Price is great as well.
Danielle L.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Always gotta keep a couple of these on deck! My fav glitter primer. So inexpensive and amazing! Work really well to keep the glitter in place. Only downside is it's always sold out!
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I wish the glitter was finer, so that's why it gets 4 stars. I find it sort of hard to build. Needs to be applied with glitter glue. I tried the lip look on the glitter glue package.... I don't recommend using this product on lips, nor the glitter glue.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Review for: Glitter Primer
This works for eyes, but be careful. On the package it shows a lip look with glitter. DO NOT put this on your lips. It is absolutely painful. And once you get the glitter in it's even worse. Otherwise this is a decent glitter glue at a really nice price.
Dominique R.
Review for: Rose
I absolutely love these glitters. Super easy to use and apply. Works great with the NYX glitter glue and the Too faced glitter glue. It kind of goes every where. You can use a concealer brush go pack it on. There's a variety of colors to choose from and they're all pretty. You can purchase these at Ulta.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I Love This Eyeshadow Primer! NYX Glitter Primer works with ALL of My Eyeshadows! NO creasing! Leaves your eyelids feeling Sticky/Tacky ~ So Shadow Sticks great! This is My Favorite Eye Primer! Makes Your Eyeshadow lasts a long time too!
Natasha W.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Possibly my favorite primer in the world! I use it for eyeshadow too, not just glitter! Adds the *pop* I like behind my eyeshadow and keeps it in place all day! Affordable and easy to clean out of brushes, it is so deserving of the 5 star ratings!
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
Nice eye glitter, I have the shade crystal. These are really good to use on your eyes and also your face and body. You have to absolutely get the glitter glue too! Face & Body Glitter Primer - Glitter primer
Yesenia O.
I love their glitters they are excellent they are so sparkly and I highly recommend them. Yes they are pretty easy to spread and blend , they last all day. And they don't flake off. Yes I would buy over and over again. I have almost every color.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.