BY NYX #31 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer ...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Such an affordable alternative to the too faced glitter primer I was using. That was one is still great, but so is this one for just a fraction of the price. I love doing dramatic looks with lots of glitter so I tend to go through these fairly quickly. So it's nice to get the same quality without such a large price tag. Love it.
Coral C.
Philadelphia, TN
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Love this glitter primer ! I have semi hooded eyes and the glitter doesn't budge . It's not disappointing at all it's very good AND affordable . You cant beat it . I 100% reccomend this !! Get it guys .
Ꭰelana L.
Gas City, IN
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
For me eyeshadow is the most important thing about my makeup. So naturally I don't mess around with primers. This one is one of the best I've used by far. I don't have to worry about my shadows all day!
Unique S.
My favorite and go to loose glitter! It is extremely affordable and the have a nice sized color selection! You can do multiple looks with this glitter using the NYX Glitter glue. You can put it on the lid, under the eyes, the tear duck and even your lips!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: Bronze, Red more...
I really like nyx glitters, they ae a great inexpensive alternative to some of the more expensive brands. You need to apply with Vaseline or an adhesive but they will stay all day. They last forever and can be used on eyes and lips as well as face and body.
Jordan B.
Seneca Falls, NY
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal more...
I LOVE THIS GLITTER MORE THAN LIFE! I have every single shade and I love using glitter with my eye looks because it just makes them pop that much more! I recommend this glitter 100%! It’s about 6$ per thing! But nyx is always on sale! Especially at ulta!
Sabrina M.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This stuff is amazing!! Glitter stays in place and blends smoothly over the top!! It keeps my shadow looking flawless all day/night! It's very easy to apply an I blend it out with my finger! I've tried others like urban decay on that didn't work as well as this one!!
Autumn B.
Beatrice, AL
I love these glitters. I have them in every color. They are very pigmented and a little really goes a long way. It's extremely build-able also. The only con is it gets everywhere but I expect that with all loose glitters. I will definitely purchase more!
Kayla L.
 This face and body glitter is so fun to play with it is a nice cosmetic glitter that you could create fun make up looks with and it does not change your skin at all it is also very long lasting throughout the day and I would highly recommend to everyone
Desaree M.
Review for: Silver more...
I have been wanting to try this product out for awhile!! I was finally able to purchase a color & I went with silver. I love the way it goes & also I love that it stays when you purchase the NYX glitter primer as well. It was definitely worth the price!!
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?