12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Leslye G.
Leslye G.
Fridley, MN
Review for: Glitter Primer
If you like to use glitter for makeup you should use this ! It sticks on for a long time and works wonders ! I've been really impressed with it , it's so affordable! Ladies I recommend this to you guys !
Alexia Q.
Alexia Q.
Omaha
Well all I have to say is if you love glitter like me you will enjoy this product due to all the sparkly fun that will end up on your eyes and make them pop for everyone to see
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter glue is absolutely amazing. It is such a dupe for too faced glitter glue. The packaging is so cute and it works SO well. I love how affordable this is! I recommend this to everyone I know (:
Coral C.
Coral C.
Philadelphia, TN
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this glitter primer ! I have semi hooded eyes and the glitter doesn't budge . It's not disappointing at all it's very good AND affordable . You cant beat it . I 100% reccomend this !! Get it guys .
Heather C.
Heather C.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I have these in EVERY color. I love them SO MUCH. Pair these with the NYX glitter glue and they are a match made in heaven. And they're super affordable!!! And it's true to color. I absolutely recommend
Liv S.
Liv S.
Review for: Gunmetal
Omg these are fr the coolest ever!!! I use Too Faced glitter glue as a base, I also used this color Gunmetal for my prom makeup and it was wonderful. The pigment was amazing!
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
Review for: Red, Crystal, Teal, Blue
I love these glitters! Super shiny and beautiful! I usually use the crystal one as an eyeshadow, and holy Holo is it amazing! SimplyNailogical would be proud of this glitter!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Yes! I almost never see drugstore glitters and if I do they are weird and sticky. These are really nice and easy to apply with some glitter glue. Also available in many shades!
Joi J.
Joi J.
Saint Louis , MO
Review for: Rose, Copper
These glitters are pretty much the only ones I use. They're super pigmented and work perfectly with the NYC glitter glue. They can be a bit messy if you're not careful though
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glue works awesomely with the glitter. For awhile it was sold out and I couldn't find it anywhere, so I used a Sephora brand. This one works way better, and is much cheaper than the alternatives.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?