BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • What is your favorite glitter color?3 Answers
Sabrina M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff is amazing!! Glitter stays in place and blends smoothly over the top!! It keeps my shadow looking flawless all day/night! It's very easy to apply an I blend it out with my finger! I've tried others like urban decay on that didn't work as well as this one!!
Azeret V.
Austin
I love these glitters! They are so inexpensive! They are long lasting. Do take into note that you will get glitter on your face! I always do my eye makeup first so it does get on my foundation.
Ayasha K.
I am so impressed with this glitter. When pair with the NYX glitter glue this product stays in place all day. There is minimal fallout through the day but I would recommend putting this on before foundation when applying. So pigmented and easy to use.
Amanda H.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Just another reason why I swear by Nyx products. I liked this primer a lot. It kind of has a pinkish tone to it but it applies and dries clear. Seems to hold loose pigments really well.
Yoali A.
Vancouver, WA
Super inexpensive and great quality! The only problem I have with this is that it in a bit messy but that's to be expected, it is also very hard to find because it's always sold out! But the ones I have gotten my hands on are amazing and they never disappoint.
Tyana H.
I love using their glitters this my favorite and very fun to use I love that it comes in a lot of colors I use their glitter glue it was very long lasting for me and I would buy more
Catherine S.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Glitter Primer
This made my glitter pop unlike any other primer ever. You can put the glitter on top of the primer or mix the primer with the glitter to make it more metallic. It's definitely on the more affordable side. I wouldn't use it with normal eyeshadow though. Only with glitter or shimmer. It's magical.
Larissa T.
Review for: Glitter Primer
PUTS DOWN GLITTER TO PERFECTION!! I've used this for cut creases in place of concealer and works WAY better. You can literally use this with any shadow. Very affordable... feels like a $100 product. Take my word-- is transfer and smear resistant!! A MUST HAVE
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Works beautifully! I love this! I'm so glad I bought this rather than the too faced product only because this was so much cheaper. You get great quality out of this and I definitely recommend this!!! It has a great hold and gave me no issues. Best buy!
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Love this glitter and for the price you can't beat it. Gives an eye makeup look a nice touch. I use it all over the kid or on my inner corner. It works wonderfully and I want to buy some more colors of the glitter I like it that much I need them all.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.