12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is like a dupe to the too faced glitter primer. I loved it! Didn't crease and kept my glitter in place. It didn't dry too fast and it's very affordable. A little goes a long way. Yes I'd recommend it!
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Review for: Crystal, Silver, Gold
These are my favorite glitters ever! They work so well and for the price it's amazing. You could spend so much less on these and they work just as good. Whenever I use glitter I use these and hope to buy more colors soon!
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
Review for: Gold
I love this product to use for my makeup when it's a football game because I am a cheerleader and are colors are gold. It leaves the perfect glitter and hime to your eyes and surprisingly isn't that messy.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Review for: Rose
I have the rose color and I really love this color it always looks amazing on the eye until this day every time it finish I purchase another pigment shadow it applies so good on the eye and the color looks so sparkly and pink on the skin I really would recommend this shadow pigment
Katie F.
Katie F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Glitter Primer
Amazing amazing amazing!!! I'm totally in love! The glitter just perfectly sticks on nicely, although it can get a bit sticky and messy you can still work with it! I would definitely recommend this product
Larrissa S.
Larrissa S.
Oak park , MI
How can you go wrong with glitter? I honestly love all glitters, but NYX glitters are fantastic. Don t forget to apply using NYX Face and Body Glitter
Paola R.
Paola R.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Copper
Great product for the price! It's very intense, not opaque whatsoever! I do wish the glitter chunks were a little less dense, but it is very pigmented and definitely buildable!
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product works great when applying shimmer shadows! I also layer the nyx milk eyeshadow and the primer sets well on top. This product is so worth trying if you like using shimmer or glitter shadows!
Alexia Q.
Alexia Q.
Omaha
Well all I have to say is if you love glitter like me you will enjoy this product due to all the sparkly fun that will end up on your eyes and make them pop for everyone to see
Keda S.
Keda S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My go to brand for glitter. It's so pigmented and the best part is that it isn't expensive ! It's so shimmery and it's stays in place all day . Sometimes I like to mix colors. I def would purchase again.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?