BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• What is your favorite glitter color?3 Answers
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Such an affordable alternative to the too faced glitter primer I was using. That was one is still great, but so is this one for just a fraction of the price. I love doing dramatic looks with lots of glitter so I tend to go through these fairly quickly. So it's nice to get the same quality without such a large price tag. Love it.
Haley F.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Saved my eyeshadow look! There is a particular eyeshadow look I had planned but could not get pigmentation I wanted from my foiled shadows. I used this glitter primer and everything worked perfectly! The slightly tacky feel allowed my shadow to adhere great but still able to blend easily! The best part is the tinest bit goes a LONG way!
Unique S.
My favorite and go to loose glitter! It is extremely affordable and the have a nice sized color selection! You can do multiple looks with this glitter using the NYX Glitter glue. You can put it on the lid, under the eyes, the tear duck and even your lips!
Šé†Elana
gas city
Review for: Glitter Primer
For me eyeshadow is the most important thing about my makeup. So naturally I don't mess around with primers. This one is one of the best I've used by far. I don't have to worry about my shadows all day!
Faneece F.
Fernley, NV
Review for: Glitter Primer
Wonderful for glitter application! Very smooth like a regular primer, but helps glitter adhere to your eyelid like a glue! It's affordable and no yucky glue smell along with it! For my glitter junkies, I recommend!
Caitlyn W.
Austin
Review for: Bronze, Red
I really like nyx glitters, they ae a great inexpensive alternative to some of the more expensive brands. You need to apply with Vaseline or an adhesive but they will stay all day. They last forever and can be used on eyes and lips as well as face and body.
Coral C.
Philadelphia, TN
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this glitter primer ! I have semi hooded eyes and the glitter doesn't budge . It's not disappointing at all it's very good AND affordable . You cant beat it . I 100% reccomend this !! Get it guys .
Kayla L.
 This face and body glitter is so fun to play with it is a nice cosmetic glitter that you could create fun make up looks with and it does not change your skin at all it is also very long lasting throughout the day and I would highly recommend to everyone
Desaree M.
Review for: Silver
I have been wanting to try this product out for awhile!! I was finally able to purchase a color & I went with silver. I love the way it goes & also I love that it stays when you purchase the NYX glitter primer as well. It was definitely worth the price!!
Crystal G.
Oak Hills, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I've been using eyelash glue to hold my glitter and didn't want to spend $20 on the too faced one so I got this one. It works really good doesn't crease stays on all day and is only 6.99 which is even better! I would recommend it i love it and the price!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.