12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
VIOLA R.
VIOLA R.
Bakersfield, CA
OMG. These are by far my favorite glitters. Use the Nyx glitter primer and it will define you last all day. I wore mine almost 24 hours straight one time and it still looked good. There are so many different colors to choose from and all so pretty.
María R.
María R.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is such a good product and only 5.99!!! It really helps prevent glitter fall out and makes glitter application almost mess free. I would definately reccomend to a friend, it is always sold out at ulta she though it took me forever to find it.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter glue is outstanding! It primes the eyes perfectly right before applying glitter or a frosty shadow. It doesn't crease the eyes and it's sticky but the right amount of sticky. I would definitely recommend this glitter primer to anyone!
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Stockton, CA
I love these glitters so much!!!! They are so beautiful and just complete every eye look so beautifully! They tend to be a bit messy but that's only because they're a loose glitter, but I definitely recommend I want to get all the shades!
Jaide R.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
This product is bad! This glitter gets stuck in your pores and never comes out! Do not use. I love this brand, but it is cheap. It doesn't stick to you well either so it falls everywhere and the stuff that does stay will never come off
Kailey W.
Kailey W.
Austin, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is the best glitter glue I've ever used! At first I didn't love it but it's because I was using to much. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. I like to rub it between my fingers and let it warm up then use it. Glitter stays in place ALL DAY!
Drew C.
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
This is one of my favorite loose glitters. I have it in most of the colors but my favorite is the gold (GLI 05). It's super shimmery and illuminates your entire look. I use it at least once a week and it's lasted me 7 months so far.
the body glitter can be used as the eyelid glitter, it's a really pigmented , it can be used with an type of skin. i would recommend others to use this product. i would buy this product again because it really good and affordable !
Simone M.
Simone M.
Love this glitter! It's not too chunky and it's easy to apply to the lid. Like all glitters, it is messy and will have fall out. However if you apply your eye make up before your face makeup, you won't have to fix your concealer.
Dilenia A.
Dilenia A.
Bronx, NY
I have it in blue and red. Used it with NYC eye glue primer very pretty super glittery. I have worn this several times & it's always perfect. This would look great on all skin tones. I recommend that all should try this product
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?