BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Dilenia A.
Bronx, NY
I have it in blue and red. Used it with NYC eye glue primer very pretty super glittery. I have worn this several times & it's always perfect. This would look great on all skin tones. I recommend that all should try this product
Maekella C.
Carmel, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Such an affordable dupe that does exactly what it should! I use to adhere loose glitter pigments and it sets on so nicely in place. If your deciding between this glitter primer and another, get this one. Save yourself some $!
Mel A.
North Hollywood, CA
Nyx cosmetics has some of the best face and body glitter pigments. supper affordable. variety in colors and easy to apply. Works best when using glitter adhesive/ primer or spraying a flat synthetic brush with setting spray.
Fatima K.
Elmont, NY
These glitters are perfect for a dramatic or festive look! It sticks on perfectly with the glitter glue by NYX! it works on all skin tones and it's super pigmented. It lasts all night and I would definitely recommend it.
Julie T.
Morrow, GA
Pros- affordable glitter, will have you looking like a glitter goddess, not too messy of a product if you're steady, assortment of colors (bronze is my fav)

Cons- there's some fallout but that's with all glitters tbh
Valentina V.
I love the shine in the makeup, I love that the makeup does not look so common, they are very good but if you have to be very patient to glue the glitter in your eyes so they do not fall on cheeks or cheekbones.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC
I love the color selection and the price of these glitters. They are super long wearing with a glitter glue and make a beautiful eye look for any time. I have the bronze color and love how it looks on my lids.
Christian L.
Euclid, OH
One of my favorite glitters for a decent price. I just recently bought a copper tone one and it's so pretty and in different lights looks like different colors! Will
Buy a lot more colors from the three I own
Ash M.
I used this on all my clients this holiday season! Here's a Christmas look I did for my friend using the bronze over her eyeshadow. Get a good primer to stick this too and it's awesome anywhere on your face.
Neisha B.
Throw some glitter make it rain! Im in love with glitter! i always use this with a glitter primer for lips and eyes! And its long lasting & Very affordable! Works well with all skin colors I recommend them!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.