12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Review for: Glitter Primer
The hype is real! This glue is as great as you've heard! I have no complaints. This really holds glitter well. No fallout. Not sticky. Not messy. It's affordable as well! I will buy again and I recommend this!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dodge Center
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is an amazing primer for glitter and anything you want to stick to you! It dries pretty fast and really does stay on until you take it off! It's very affordable and totally worth buying if you use glitter
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Clinton , TN
Review for: Glitter Primer
This works so well. The price is great. No need to go with a higher end brand. This one works just as well. You don't need much of this, so the tube lasts a while. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Pinedale , WY
Review for: Glitter Primer
I like this primer for the price. I use it with all my glitters. It's great for the price. It does dry fast though and once it's dry it's hard to put the glitter on top. You need to work fast with this primer.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this stuff. It truly makes a difference when I use loose pigments. My eye look does not budge at all when I use it. I picked this up at Ulta for about $6 so it's very inexpensive. Definitely recommend it.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Omaha, NE
LOVE these glitters. I recommend getting the glitter glue too it really helps, maybe a eyeshadow primer would work, but keep in mind it is glitter so there will be tons of fall out
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
Review for: Glitter Primer
If you've ever struggled with glitter fallout from your favorite eyeshadow, this product is for you! Even better- it's super cheap! I can now wear glitters for hours without worrying about them falling off.
Larrissa S.
Larrissa S.
Oak park , MI
How can you go wrong with glitter? I honestly love all glitters, but NYX glitters are fantastic. Don t forget to apply using NYX Face and Body Glitter
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Review for: Crystal, Silver, Gold
These are my favorite glitters ever! They work so well and for the price it's amazing. You could spend so much less on these and they work just as good. Whenever I use glitter I use these and hope to buy more colors soon!
Kendall A.
Kendall A.
Wildomar, CA
These glitters are GORGEOUS!! Very easy to use and come in amazing colors. Very affordable! A little goes a long way with this product. Can be found at ulta or online. Highly recommend to any makeup lover!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?