BY NYX #16 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer look 1 o...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
NYX Face and Body Glitter
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 137 reviews
Jordan B.
Seneca Falls, NY
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal more...
I LOVE THIS GLITTER MORE THAN LIFE! I have every single shade and I love using glitter with my eye looks because it just makes them pop that much more! I recommend this glitter 100%! It’s about 6$ per thing! But nyx is always on sale! Especially at ulta!
Crystal G.
Oak hills , CA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
I've been using eyelash glue to hold my glitter and didn't want to spend $20 on the too faced one so I got this one. It works really good doesn't crease stays on all day and is only 6.99 which is even better! I would recommend it i love it and the price!
Desaree M.
Review for: Silver more...
I have been wanting to try this product out for awhile!! I was finally able to purchase a color & I went with silver. I love the way it goes & also I love that it stays when you purchase the NYX glitter primer as well. It was definitely worth the price!!
Kayla L.
 This face and body glitter is so fun to play with it is a nice cosmetic glitter that you could create fun make up looks with and it does not change your skin at all it is also very long lasting throughout the day and I would highly recommend to everyone
Jaimie M.
Review for: Rose more...
I use this for all the festivals I attend! It’s long lasting and depending on how you apply it wears really well. I use it over glitter primer or glitter glue! I always recommend this to my festie besties and have purchased all the shades at this point!
Sabrina M.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This stuff is amazing!! Glitter stays in place and blends smoothly over the top!! It keeps my shadow looking flawless all day/night! It's very easy to apply an I blend it out with my finger! I've tried others like urban decay on that didn't work as well as this one!!
Tyana H.
I love using their glitters this my favorite and very fun to use I love that it comes in a lot of colors I use their glitter glue it was very long lasting for me and I would buy more
Yoali A.
Vancouver, WA
Super inexpensive and great quality! The only problem I have with this is that it in a bit messy but that's to be expected, it is also very hard to find because it's always sold out! But the ones I have gotten my hands on are amazing and they never disappoint.
Larissa T.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
PUTS DOWN GLITTER TO PERFECTION!! I've used this for cut creases in place of concealer and works WAY better. You can literally use this with any shadow. Very affordable... feels like a $100 product. Take my word-- is transfer and smear resistant!! A MUST HAVE
Ayasha K.
I am so impressed with this glitter. When pair with the NYX glitter glue this product stays in place all day. There is minimal fallout through the day but I would recommend putting this on before foundation when applying. So pigmented and easy to use.
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg, MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?