BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Samantha R.
Denver City, TX
Although thia products glitter is a little bit on the bigger side of glitter specs it did complete my makeup look. Love how glittery the colors were and there are a few on sale so they go for a GREAT price.
Hannah C.
I love these glitters. They have them in so many different shades for such a great price. NYX also makes a glitter glue to go along with this. The color stays true and it is so shimmery and glittery on your eye. My plan is so buy every color!! They are beautiful
Dani Q.
El Paso
Review for: Silver
Amazing, used glitter glue and sticked amazing. Does stick on if not played with lol. Goes great also with festival looks and lasts which is better. For more shine you build more on and get the look you want. Also great for decortive makeup looks. Do recommend !
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
Review for: Glitter Primer
I am so glad I found this!!! I never played with loose glitter cause I could never make it stay and I didn't know how but hallelujah NYX has the solution. Super affordable at around 6 bucks, keeps the glitter in tact and doesn't flake, absolutely love it!
Odessa P.
Brooklyn
Review for: Crystal, Violet
I bought this product at the Nyx store in the city and ive been sparkling ever since. The glitters work very well with their nyx glitter primer and your sparkles with last all day long. This product would work n any skin tone and is definitely worth the buy.
Koraima H.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is the best glitter primer in the game hands down! I put glitter on my eyes for one of my days at Coachella fest and let me tell you that glitter did not move! This product is fairly priced! And the amount of product you get is ok, if you don't do many glitter looks. But overall the product itself is a lifesaver.
Idalis D.
Channelview, TX
Nyx is a great brand over all, however their loose glitters are one of my favorite products. The tubes come with a lot of product, and not to mention they have a beautiful shade collection.
Theresa R.
Howard Beach, NY
Review for: Gold
I absolutely love this! I'm all about glitter, and using glitter to create looks, and this is so stunning! You get so much product in the container so it lasts forever! I use this with my nyx glitter primer and it looks great all day! I totally recommend this ✨
Danielle L.
Yes! I almost never see drugstore glitters and if I do they are weird and sticky. These are really nice and easy to apply with some glitter glue. Also available in many shades!
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Such an affordable alternative to the too faced glitter primer I was using. That was one is still great, but so is this one for just a fraction of the price. I love doing dramatic looks with lots of glitter so I tend to go through these fairly quickly. So it's nice to get the same quality without such a large price tag. Love it.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.