BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
These are great, inexpensive glitters! I just recently started using glitter and I think these are perfect for just starting out. I use these with Nyx's glitter glue. I usually just tap some into the cap and apply with my finger. My favorite colors are Copper and Bronze.
Anyssa J.
Review for: Rose, Gold
Great glitters! Small pieces of glitter so no clumpy mess! Cheap and beautiful! A little bottle will go a long way! If you love glitter eye looks, this is the go to glitter! Works best with the Highly recommend!
Ana C.
Grand Rapids
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I l o v e N Y X. I have a huge collection of NYX. I love alll the glitters and the glitter glue is amazing as well. I never regret buying this.. although sometimes the glitter doesn't last that long sometimes it's never the glitters fault. P R I M E PRIME PRIME !!!
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Love love love these glitters! I love adding them to my eyeshadows to make them pop. Most people associate glitter with being tacky or gaudy however these glitters are so beautiful on the lid!
Breigh M.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Gold, Violet, Gunmetal, Blue
For me, this product was messy. I didn't really like the packaging, because it was hard to get the amount of product I needed to achieve my look. The glitters themselves were very soft feeling and did not irritate my skin in anyway. They were also really affordable.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Works really well for packing glitter on the eyelid or fine glitter other places on the face and body. Definitely a more affordable option. It's tacky but doesn't feel like you have lash glue or a thick layer on your face. Recommend for people wanting to experiement
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Glitter Primer
I don't use this product but my sister does and she loves it! The glitter is amazing and is really easy to apply. She normally uses this when she does her stocky eye makeup. NYX is a very affordable product and everyone should try for the price this product is amazing.
Dani Q.
El Paso
Review for: Silver
Amazing, used glitter glue and sticked amazing. Does stick on if not played with lol. Goes great also with festival looks and lasts which is better. For more shine you build more on and get the look you want. Also great for decortive makeup looks. Do recommend !
Hannah C.
I love these glitters. They have them in so many different shades for such a great price. NYX also makes a glitter glue to go along with this. The color stays true and it is so shimmery and glittery on your eye. My plan is so buy every color!! They are beautiful
Samantha R.
Denver City, TX
Although thia products glitter is a little bit on the bigger side of glitter specs it did complete my makeup look. Love how glittery the colors were and there are a few on sale so they go for a GREAT price.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?