12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff is so amazing and strong! It WILL hold the glitter in place. One thing to keep in mind is it's not waterproof. I wish you would get a little more product but a little goes a long way! Love the packaging
Oymniy W.
Oymniy W.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is my first time using this but This primer is perfection, literally keeps any glitter on all day without glitter moving around , kind of expensive but definitely get what you pay for . Recommend to glitter lovers and I will purchase again
Victoriia I.
Victoriia I.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is the bomb!!!!! It's such a good glue for glitters and it is easy to apply ! And it's sheer which is good ! N you can build it up to get more tacky and i will forever buy this glitter primer !ūüôĆ
Dania B.
Dania B.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Loving this glitter primer. It work really good. It makes my makeup looks with glitter work so great. Let's the glitter stick so good with no fall ups, also very affordable. You can buy it in your drug store or online.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Review for: Red, Rose, Gold
These glitters are AMAZING! They are easy to apply with glitter primer. I do love to use these glitters when i do glitter looks. I will continue to buy these loose glitters. i love the colors they come in as well
Sian S.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this primer! It's holds glitter amazingly! It comes with a decent amount of product! And also affordable! I couldn't suggest you a better primer to hold your glitter. Definitely a good buy in my opinion!
Cristina P.
Cristina P.
Mesquite, TX
Review for: Red
Nyx has great glitter selection i only hope that they would expand on their color scheme. Other than that I think this product is great. They are so pretty when used on the eye.
Cassi C.
Cassi C.
Goldsboro, NC
They're incredible! I use them almost all of the time. i Kobe the glitter and it's very long lasting until the end of the night and I love that it's pigmented and very easy to blend.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Alabama
Review for: Gold
I like this product a lot makes my eyes really POP. it doesn't come off during the day deffintly will last a full day. Better than the other products I have used. I would deffintly buy it again and it's cheap
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Review for: Glitter Primer
The hype is real! This glue is as great as you've heard! I have no complaints. This really holds glitter well. No fallout. Not sticky. Not messy. It's affordable as well! I will buy again and I recommend this!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?