BY NYX #17 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer look 1 o...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
NYX Face and Body Glitter
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 137 reviews
Samantha R.
Seagraves, TX
Although thia products glitter is a little bit on the bigger side of glitter specs it did complete my makeup look. Love how glittery the colors were and there are a few on sale so they go for a GREAT price.
Koraima H.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This is the best glitter primer in the game hands down! I put glitter on my eyes for one of my days at Coachella fest and let me tell you that glitter did not move! This product is fairly priced! And the amount of product you get is ok, if you don't do many glitter looks. But overall the product itself is a lifesaver.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Such an affordable alternative to the too faced glitter primer I was using. That was one is still great, but so is this one for just a fraction of the price. I love doing dramatic looks with lots of glitter so I tend to go through these fairly quickly. So it's nice to get the same quality without such a large price tag. Love it.
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
The nyx glitter line is amazing! Its affordable, easy to work with, huge colour range and when paired with their glitter primer it performs so well! Keep in mind its glitter, so be careful when working with it. You never want aluminum based glitter to get in your eye!
Ginamarie C.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Red more...
This face and body glitter by “NYX” was one of the coolest things I bought from Sephora! I used this in my mermaid Halloween look for an event and it lasted for hours on my lips and sparkled continuously!
Kellie K.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Gold more...
Im a huge fun of everything sparkly and glittery and this gold glitter gave me the perfect sparkle for my girls night out! With a black liner and sparkly gold lid I felt like Cleopatra. And the glitter stayed in place all night long, even after hitting the dance floor!
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
I am so glad I found this!!! I never played with loose glitter cause I could never make it stay and I didn't know how but hallelujah NYX has the solution. Super affordable at around 6 bucks, keeps the glitter in tact and doesn't flake, absolutely love it!
Gabriella F.
San Pedro, CA
Review for: Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Other more...
I own most of the colors, they are my favorite glitter for makeup. they wear so well and stay on all day especially if you use them with NYX glitter primer. These are easy to apply, I was even able to teach a friend how to use them within a couple of minutes
Cristina Z.
Arlington , TX
Review for: Copper more...
I have mostly all of the color's and they are soo beautiful! They are easy to apply very glittery, affordable, and easy to find at ulta or any store that carries NYX, they should definitely come out with more color's! I totally recommend these for the price!
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Works really well for packing glitter on the eyelid or fine glitter other places on the face and body. Definitely a more affordable option. It's tacky but doesn't feel like you have lash glue or a thick layer on your face. Recommend for people wanting to experiement
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg, MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?