12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Review for: Glitter Primer
The best glitter glue I have used!! And it's drugstore so it makes it 10 times better!! I know if I use this stuff my glitter will be staying on and in place all day long! It holds so well and isn't gunky, also it dries clear!
Sienna C.
Sienna C.
Review for: Silver, Gold
I LOVE THIS GLITTER!! This glitter is amazing and you get so much product for such a low price! It lasts all day, even without glitter primer and the colors are amazing! I would buy this product again without a doubt.
Review for: Crystal
This glitter is so high quality for the price it comes at! This color is also to die for! It changes all different colors in light and is super fine and delicate! I have almost every single color that's how much I love these
Kendall A.
Kendall A.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this primer! It holds my glitter in place without creasing and allows me to complete some great looks. Affordable and easy to use! Can be found online or in most makeup stores. I highly recommend giving it a shot!
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Auburn , CA
Loved these pigments. Theyre my first glitters, so i dont have much to go off of... but im def satisfied. I used the nyx glitter glue as a base and had no fall out. Plan on getting more colors soon! NYX Glitter Powder
Zaina Z.
Zaina Z.
Queens
Review for: Rose, Gold
I LOVE these glitters!! Its so easy to apply with the NYX glitter glue and it looks amazing! Its super shiny and glittery! The value is great for the product, I need to get it in every color! I really recommend this.
ceecee m.
ceecee m.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I love these glitters for cut creases they are very pigmented & pretty . U can mostly only get them
Online but its worth waiting for in the mail because they are so pretty on the eyes !
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Silver, Bronze
One of the best glitters i have tried. Stays on through everything . Even through a night out with the girls. Best pigmented glitter and it applies so easily and it stays true to its color . Definetely will buy again
Lilly M.
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this primer, it's super sticky and works well. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent and also the packaging is one my favorite things about it, it's just really pretty and a great quality for the price
Ashton N.
Ashton N.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I was skeptical that this product wouldn't make a huge difference but it definitely does! It's affordable and you don't need much in order for it to work. I was very impressed with this product after the very first time I used it!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?