BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Monse F.
Omaha
Review for: Bronze
I really loved this color and it was for a affordable price the pros on this product is it will stay on throughout your day it sure is pigmented i really don't have any cons with it ! I would recommend it for all sorts of skin tones ! I would absolutely buy this product again .
Destiny R.
Auburn , CA
Loved these pigments. Theyre my first glitters, so i dont have much to go off of... but im def satisfied. I used the nyx glitter glue as a base and had no fall out. Plan on getting more colors soon! NYX Glitter Powder
Maritza O.
Modesto, Ca
I absolutely love this product great for a night out!It is long wearing I usually apply it with a glitter glue or sometimes use eyelash glue to apply it and it stays on all night product does not move around. And it's great for oily eyelids NYX has a lot of colors to pick from.
Madison M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: Rose
This glitter is so amazing. It is so blinding and reflective and goes well with the ud eyeshadow primer potion as a glitter glue. This lasts for a decent amount of time and I would so recommend this. The color range could better considering their glitters but these are amazing.
linsey t.
Moreno Valley, CA
Yes this product is pigmented and shines like crazy. But it's really hard to work with. It's messy and can get into yoyr eyes badly is using it with eyeshadow. I recommend being extremely careful wjen using but other than that this is s great product for a bold glittery look.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
Review for: Glitter Primer
I really like this glitter glue. Keeps glitter in place. Very easy to apply. It is very effective I was not disappointed. It was very affordable. I do recommend this and will be purchasing again.
LisaHouseCat J.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This formula is a little tough to spread out evenly and moves makeup under it but when you place the glitter over the spot, it's hard to tell that it moved any eyeshadow. This primer is great to use with any shimmers and glitters especially the ones from NYX. I recommend it
ashely b.
Euclid, OH
I like this loose glitter. The struggle came with getting it out of the bottle but once you get the plastic protector off it was good to go. I applied this on top of the NYX glitter glue and it was easy to buildup.
Alyssa H.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love using this stuff when I rave! Wherever I put glitter I put this primer and it sticks and stays all day long, even through sweating. It's very affordable! I think I got mine at Walmart for $6! I would definitely recommend using this if your going to be doing a really sparkly eye look or going to a rave!
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
These are great, inexpensive glitters! I just recently started using glitter and I think these are perfect for just starting out. I use these with Nyx's glitter glue. I usually just tap some into the cap and apply with my finger. My favorite colors are Copper and Bronze.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?