12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Hubbard, OH
Review for: Glitter Primer
This seems to be the best glitter primer I have used! It works perfect with lose glitter! I wasn't sure about it when I first bought it but then came to love it! I would recommend it to anyone who used glitter on their eyes!!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Columbus, OH
Super affordable glitter and it super easy to work with it when do my makeup it add perfect touch of glitter and stay all day and the colors are very pretty and perfect for hooded eyes like me totally recommend it for beginners and who have hooded eyes like me.
Idalys C.
Idalys C.
New bedford
You can never go wrong with glitter. And if you use the proper base this glitter works magic. Also on the cheaper side so I'll always purchase nyx glitter over more expensive cosmetic brands
brissa m.
brissa m.
Fairfield
Review for: Crystal, Copper
i have a youtube and ive used these and recieved so many compliments make sure to get the glitter primer this glitter is affordable apply with a small brush on eyes it doesnt harm the eyes if it gets into them i love this glitter so much all time fav is crystal its a holographic glitter looks so spectacular
Cristina J.
Cristina J.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is amazing!!!! It is comparable to the glitter glue primer by too faced however it is much much cheaper and works just as well!! It helps my glitter stay on perfectly all day with out any fallout! I LOVE it!!!
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Waukegan, IL
Review for: Copper
LOVE this glitter it's perfect for a dramatic eye look. It applies really good and there is no fall out and it's super pigmented although you can't blend w it because it's glitter. I would definitely recommend to others.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Delray Beach
Review for: Glitter Primer
I LOVE THIS!! This is the best glitter glue I've tried so far! I would repurchase again. I bought this when I was in Vegas at the NYX store. I would definitely recommend this if your looking for an awesome glitter glue!
Domo A.
Domo A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Glitter Primer
This thing is a great dupe for Violet Voss' glitter glue. If you don't want to spend all that money, pick this up. It really keeps my pigments and my glitter down and definitely prevents the usual fallout fro, happening.
Rheanna T.
Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
definitely would recommend this glitter primer to those who would not want to drop so much money on the too faced primer. it gets the job done and there isn't much fallout as you would expect from an inexpensive product
Cristina Z.
Cristina Z.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Copper
I have mostly all of the color's and they are soo beautiful! They are easy to apply very glittery, affordable, and easy to find at ulta or any store that carries NYX, they should definitely come out with more color's! I totally recommend these for the price!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?