BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
They have a really large selection of colors and it applies easily. I just open carefully over a trash can and pour some product into the sifter. It will end up haunting you for about a week so just be careful which brush you use to apply because it'll end up in places you can't imagine
Hannah M.
La Habra, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I pair this glitter glue with ANY glitter! This glue just grads into any glitter and it doesn't fall off! :o I know right hard to believe but I am on my 3rd bottle of this :) Another great thing about it that it comes off super easy, just a swipe of a makeup wipe and your glitter is off
Ali
They are absolutely beautiful! Now a days people spend 20 dollars on a single eyeshadow pan when these are right at your finger tips ! These are amazing colors! I currently have 4 of them and as a self taught MUA I definitely keep these handy for glam looks. Definitely recommend
Heather H.
Panama City, FL
This product is great for dramatic looks, I used it on a client for her prom and she said it stayed on all night. It is very fine so it doesn't get messy and is hard to brush away from areas that you don't want it to fall on. Other than that great product! I brought mine from Ulta.
Joyce C.
Madison, AL
Review for: Crystal
I have this in the shade Crystal and it's SOOO pretty. I can't wait to buy more of these. I applied using the NYX glitter glue and I didn't have very much fallout by the end of the night. These are gorgeous face and body glitters. The Crystal one is holo and very very pretty on the eyes.
ashely b.
Euclid, OH
Review for: Glitter Primer
If you are working with glitter this product is a must have. The formula is very creamy and the glitter will stick and stay all day. The price is affordable and I would highly recommend this to anyone working with glitter.
Jacquelyn E.
New Market, TN
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Gunmetal, Gold
I really like this glitter! I use it for everything. My nails, mixing it with eyeshadows, sprinkling it on a brush and buffing it on ton my skin. The colours are really pretty! I just with there was holo colours. If there is I haven't seen any. But this is a really nice glitter.
Madison M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: Rose
This glitter is so amazing. It is so blinding and reflective and goes well with the ud eyeshadow primer potion as a glitter glue. This lasts for a decent amount of time and I would so recommend this. The color range could better considering their glitters but these are amazing.
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love love love this glitter primer all you have to do is just put it on where your planning on putting the glitter and only lightly then go to town with your glitter stayed all day didn't have pieces out glitter falling all over my face this definetly is one of my go to things!
Maritza O.
Modesto, Ca
I absolutely love this product great for a night out!It is long wearing I usually apply it with a glitter glue or sometimes use eyelash glue to apply it and it stays on all night product does not move around. And it's great for oily eyelids NYX has a lot of colors to pick from.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?