BY NYX #31 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer ...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
NYX Face and Body Glitter
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
ashely b.
Euclid, OH
I like this loose glitter. The struggle came with getting it out of the bottle but once you get the plastic protector off it was good to go. I applied this on top of the NYX glitter glue and it was easy to buildup.
linsey t.
Moreno Valley , CA
Yes this product is pigmented and shines like crazy. But it's really hard to work with. It's messy and can get into yoyr eyes badly is using it with eyeshadow. I recommend being extremely careful wjen using but other than that this is s great product for a bold glittery look.
LisaHouseCat J.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This formula is a little tough to spread out evenly and moves makeup under it but when you place the glitter over the spot, it's hard to tell that it moved any eyeshadow. This primer is great to use with any shimmers and glitters especially the ones from NYX. I recommend it
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
I really like this glitter glue. Keeps glitter in place. Very easy to apply. It is very effective I was not disappointed. It was very affordable. I do recommend this and will be purchasing again.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
I use this glitter primer for almost every show. I like that a little goes a long way and that it sticks pretty well and isn't too stiff. It's almost invisible and easy to blend. I think the one flaw is that it is prone to creasing and so your glitter may bunch up in places.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
These are great, inexpensive glitters! I just recently started using glitter and I think these are perfect for just starting out. I use these with Nyx's glitter glue. I usually just tap some into the cap and apply with my finger. My favorite colors are Copper and Bronze.
Anyssa J.
Review for: Rose, Gold more...
Great glitters! Small pieces of glitter so no clumpy mess! Cheap and beautiful! A little bottle will go a long way! If you love glitter eye looks, this is the go to glitter! Works best with the Highly recommend!
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
I use this stuff everyday. It is my favorite glitter primer in the market. It goes on smoothly and it is sticky and adheres well. I use it under any shimmer or metallic shadow and it makes it last all day!
Victoria U.
Norristown, PA
Review for: Crystal, Ice, Gold more...
Best glitters you can get at the drugstore - and maybe the only! Nyx is one of the best drugstore brands out there. These glitters in combo with their glitter glue are a gorgeous addition to any eye look that needs a punch. Super affordable as well! What's not to love?
katie g.
Review for: Gunmetal more...
This glitter is fabulous! I use it often for body painting and festival makeup. The glitter grains aren't too big nor too small which is wonderful, and when used with the NYX glitter primer, it stays on all day with minimal fallout. The shade range is great also.
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg, MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?