12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Review for: Red
I love this glitter. It's easy to apply and easy to take off. The glitter is so shimmer and great for certain looks. It was so pigmented. And depending the skin color it's good for the glitter. I would buy it over and over agin
Desaree M.
Desaree M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I absolutely love this product!! It works super well with the NYX glitter & if you have other products like loose eye shadows or loose glitters it works really well with other brands as well. It was definitely worth the price.
Lizzie A.
Lizzie A.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Wasn't hard to use at all. Easy to apply. Not super sticky. And all the glitter went where it was supposed to go. And there wasn't any fall off. I paired it with a synthetic nyx brush like i was recommended, and it did the job.
jessica m.
jessica m.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Glitter Primer
I tried this glitter primer today after using eye kandy cosmetics for the past year I must say with this primer i didnt have any fallout or creasing I'm very impressed with this product I would definitely recommend getting it!!
Fernanda A.
Fernanda A.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Gold
Although application can be messy these glitters are great! Love the colors they have & they are cheap. I apply the glitter with flat brush & use NYX Face and Body Glitter !
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Review for: Bronze
This product is so pretty!! With some looks you need a little something and this does it for me.
It's true to its color, it's obviously glittery. You can build this product up... and I recommend this product to a lot of people.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Review for: Ice, Violet
They're not chunky at all, they're light and stick on easy. They shimmer for days, they usually don't move or fall off. They sometimes hang around on the face though, because they're so small.
Luz S.
Luz S.
Review for: Silver, Gold
This glitter is the best glitter that I have ever tried! It lasts a long time at least for me and I almost use it daily. If you pair this up with the nyx glitter primer it works like magic. I would definitely buy this again.
kiely m.
kiely m.
Hayward
Review for: Rose
The glitters are easy to work with, as in easy to apply, but they can be messy- like all glitters. It works well with the NYX glitter primer and NYX glitter glue. They're very pigmented and make any eye-look, look very bold.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Hubbard, OH
Review for: Glitter Primer
This seems to be the best glitter primer I have used! It works perfect with lose glitter! I wasn't sure about it when I first bought it but then came to love it! I would recommend it to anyone who used glitter on their eyes!!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?