12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
BeautyBySarath💋 C.
BeautyBySarath💋 C.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Gold, Glitter Primer, Blue
I love these glitter ! Pairing it with the glitter glue is amaze! You can use the glitter just for a pop of color just in the inner corner or throw all over your face and body and be a glitter queen
Angelita V.
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Gold
Great loose glitter a bit messy but very affordable product and great looking results. They come an a variety of colors and have an easy application easy clean up when you have fallout. They make any look a little extra.
Teya S.
Teya S.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Amazing product to use for any type of glitter or NYX body face glitter. Cons it's a small bottle but honestly if you use it right and don't pack it on it'll last you awhile! I definitely recommend for any all day glitter eye makeup
xena A.
xena A.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Glitter Primer
Best glitter primer I have tried yet. It goes on smooth and it keeps the glitter in place. I would definitely recommend this glitter primer to anyone. It is affordable and worth the money. I will continue to use this primer.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Fontana, CA
GIRL LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS GLITTER. If you combine it with the NYX glitter primer, you are all set. These glitters are super pigmented and they last forever because you don't need to use that much to create a dramatic effect. And for the price? Perfect!! I get so many compliments whenever I use these glitters :-)
Laura T.
Laura T.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use a regular primer for shadow, I bought this specifically for Glitter shadows I have. This is tacky compared to other primers which is perfect for Glitter to stick to. Holds Glitter shadow in place and prevents fallout. Price is great too!
Angel P.
Angel P.
Fresno, Ca
The glitter is super pretty! Will need some retouching by the end of the night but other than that it does the job for an affordable price. Glitter doesn't irritate your eyes and is best paired with the Nyx glitter primer as well
Review for: Gold
Love these glitter they come in handy when u want to create a dramatic eye look or simply add small amounts of glitter to the lid to take an everyday basic look and add a dose of color and shine I highly recommend these especially with Halloween right around the corner you can also use the glitter on your hair and body
Korren P.
Korren P.
Port Huron
Review for: Glitter Primer
I just recently purchased this product to do prom makeup! It holds glitter on all night, it's long lasting. It's also not expensive which is another plus! I would recommend to anyone interested in experimenting with glitter! 10/10
Emily A.
Emily A.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter adhesive is amazing. It's super affordable, not so sticky you can't move your lid, glitter sticks to it like a charm, and it doesn't move the eye shadow underneath it. This is my favorite glitter glue I've ever tried.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?