BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Megan M.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Crystal, Violet
I love these glitter pigments by NYX! The color selection is to die for! The packaging is really cute and doesn't take up a ton of space! I love that the glitter particles aren't huge and chunky! They look so beautiful on the eyes and lips! I love doing a glitter eyeliner with the Violet shade, it's gorgeous!
Katy E.
Durham, NC
Pretty good drug store loose glitter. Applies easily, doesn't irritate the eye, and the colors are intense and pretty. I hate the packaging, you have to REALLY shake the sifter to get any product out. On top of that the glitter can look a little large and unnatural. Not a bad product just not my preference.
Gaby R.
Review for: Glitter Primer
NYX glitter primer is everything! This product is amazing for glitters and eyeshadow. It definitely helps hold up glitter day and night. I purchased mine for 5.99 at Ulta and got a back up for $3. It was a buy one get one half off deal. I highly recommend this product. This does not feel sticky on the eyes. Glitter did not fall off through the day. I wish I would have purchased this product sooner. I am a fan of glitters now because of this product. I highly recommend this glitter primer.
Alexis S.
Las Cruces, NM
The price really is the ringer for this product. Only negative is the fall out but it's not horrendous. Once you've learned to navigate the product is really A+ product for such a great price. I have a few MAC glitters and I will say the NYX is my favorite of the two.

I've tried crystal, violet, gun metal, rose, copper, and gold. I look forward to trying more.
Brieanna H.
Cheyenne , WY
Review for: Glitter Primer, Teal, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Silver, Violet
These products are amazing! The glitter primer is to die for. It keeps my glitter on for longer than most. The glitters are so beautiful! The range and selection is wide and I love how there's so many different ones. I 10/10 recommend.
Hannah B.
Holland
Review for: Bronze
I bought this glitter so I could use it with an eye makeup look I wanted to do for a school dance. I paired it with the glitter glue from NYX and it applied pretty well with a small brush or finger, and it had minimal fall out from initial application. I have since then purchased it in a few new colors!
Karissa G.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Glitter Primer
Nyx glitter glue is my most raved about beauty product to date! I recommend it to everyone. I love trying new looks using the primer to make them stand out. Not only is this product great for applying loose glitters, it doubles as a 'pigment boost'. NYX Face and Body Glitter
Megan D.
Nashville
Review for: Silver, Ice
I only gave it 4/5 because I'm still trying to figure out how to apply it as nice as those makeup gurus you see on YouTube. But regardless this glitter is wow. I got the crystal glitter that looks holographic and it is bold and beautiful! I would MOST definitely buy this again in a heartbeat. Absolutely gorgeous!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This product is really fun to use. It is easy to apply and is great for all skin types and colors. It comes in all kinds of colors. It is gentle on the skin and really livens up your look. It is great for bright nice sunny summer days or a night out with friends. It really makes your personality stand out 🤗💁
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Gold, Crystal, Ice, Red, Silver, Violet
I'm so happy NYX made these and are very affordable they have buy one get one sales all the time which is even better. Using these glitters with the NYX glitter primer makes it last all day definitely a must have
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.