BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• What is your favorite glitter color?3 Answers
Denise V.
Hutto, TX
Review for: Blue, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Bronze, Violet, Gunmetal, Other
Superb glitter and their color selection is great. I tend to go through these like candy whenever I do my abstract makeup looks, but I don't mind picking up more. If you like a little glitter, try these out! They are relatively inexpensive and work great. You do need a glitter glue, and the Nyx one is great too!
Gabby E.
Riverside
Review for: Silver
Love this body and face glitter !! Used this for a prom makeup look and it lasted the whole night. It was easy to apply and really made a simple look into a dramatic look. I would recommend this product to others especially for the cheap price.
David R.
Manteca, CA
I am really new to makeup but I find it super relaxing! I have no clue what I'm doing three quarters of the time. But this product is super easy to use especially with the NYX Face and Body Glitter I still need to work on my technique but it's a great product!
Bridget Z.
Sidman, PA
I have the holographic glitter and it's so pretty! It is so beautiful and it sticks out like a sore thumb. Only issue is, it has a lot of fall out and I used a glitter glue to hold it down. I used the NYX glitter glue. I'm not sure if it was the glue or just the glitter itself but it's still a stunning product
Megan M.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Crystal, Violet
I love these glitter pigments by NYX! The color selection is to die for! The packaging is really cute and doesn't take up a ton of space! I love that the glitter particles aren't huge and chunky! They look so beautiful on the eyes and lips! I love doing a glitter eyeliner with the Violet shade, it's gorgeous!
Tabetha J.
Alright for all you people out there who are balling on a budget, this will do it for you. It is tricky to apply, but it's GORGEOUS. My personal tip is to spray your brush/applicator with setting spray first then dip into glitter/apply. It's very light in wear and I haven't had a lot of fall out (due to the way I apply) and the colors are nice! I would reccomend
Brandie R.
Las Vegas, NV
The NYX face and body glitters are so amazing! So happy I purchased these two babies. They're so pigmented and so easy to work with. I will definitely be purchasing different types of colors. I would definitely recommend this product 10/10.
Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Gold
These face and body glitters are AMAZING! If you pair it with the nyx glitter primer it stick perfectly. I love how it looks over my nyx bright palette shadows. They were 6.99 each and Ulta has a buy one get one 50% off sale which is amazing. I've only tried them on my eyes and over my lipstick and I am in love.
brissa m.
Fairfield
Review for: Crystal, Copper
i have a youtube and ive used these and recieved so many compliments make sure to get the glitter primer this glitter is affordable apply with a small brush on eyes it doesnt harm the eyes if it gets into them i love this glitter so much all time fav is crystal its a holographic glitter looks so spectacular
Katy E.
Durham, NC
Pretty good drug store loose glitter. Applies easily, doesn't irritate the eye, and the colors are intense and pretty. I hate the packaging, you have to REALLY shake the sifter to get any product out. On top of that the glitter can look a little large and unnatural. Not a bad product just not my preference.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.