12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Skylar Y.
Skylar Y.
Winter Haven, FL
Review for: Teal, Ice, Violet, Red
I absolutely love these glitters! They are so easy to work with. I never used loose glitter in my life and was nervous to start using it, but these glitters were so easy to work with and the look turned out amazing.
April H.
April H.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff really does work at keeping on glitter throughout any type of weather! I used it a concert where it was hot & it stayed on the whole night, with setting spray over it as well. I would recommend this along with the nyx glitter.
Mireya P.
Mireya P.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Silver
I love this product I love how glittery it is n it's long lasting if u use it with nyx glitter glue this is my new favorite glitter so use y'all should give it a try totally would recommend it to y'all
Keara C.
Keara C.
Somewhere in Jersey
Review for: Bronze
This glitter is by far my favorite for the price and quality! It is so beautiful and pigmented and applies so easily. And for everyone wondering, yes it does get messy. But what loose glitter doesn't?
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Review for: Crystal, Gold
I barely got into glitter and these are amazing. It's good for any type skin. They have lots of colors to choose from and they're cheap too! They're easy to apply and I love them! Totally worth buying!
Juliet R.
Juliet R.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Holds up pretty well for the price, it keeps the glitter on all day. It does exactly what it's supposed to, I don't really see a reason to keep paying more money for the Too Faced glitter primer. Just stick to this one and you're good to go!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Huntington Station, NY
Review for: Gunmetal
Very good would recommend. But is fairly messy cause it's loose glitter. I didn't have the primer and just used eyelash glue and made glitter tears and it looked amazing. I would totally buy it again.
Angelita V.
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Gold
Great loose glitter a bit messy but very affordable product and great looking results. They come an a variety of colors and have an easy application easy clean up when you have fallout. They make any look a little extra.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I really love this primer. I bought this a few weeks ago and have been using it when I use glittery eye shadows. It really makes glittery eye shadows pop and the glitter stays in place! It's also really affordable which is a bonus.
BeautyBySarath💋 C.
BeautyBySarath💋 C.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Gold, Glitter Primer, Blue
I love these glitter ! Pairing it with the glitter glue is amaze! You can use the glitter just for a pop of color just in the inner corner or throw all over your face and body and be a glitter queen
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?