12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Maria R.
Maria R.
Review for: Silver, Bronze
Very sparkling, just love the texture it's not like a rough feeling in my eyelids. It's shimmery obviously it's a lose glitter & it's easy to apply love the finish product and I would recommend this product.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I Love This Eyeshadow Primer! NYX Glitter Primer works with ALL of My Eyeshadows! NO creasing! Leaves your eyelids feeling Sticky/Tacky ~ So Shadow Sticks great! This is My Favorite Eye Primer! Makes Your Eyeshadow lasts a long time too!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Lubbock, TX
Although thia products glitter is a little bit on the bigger side of glitter specs it did complete my makeup look. Love how glittery the colors were and there are a few on sale so they go for a GREAT price.
karli g.
karli g.
Olympia
Review for: Red
I wish I could have picked all the colors cuz I love the nyx glitters there amazing ūüėć but my drugstore doesn't ever have all the colors so that's my only gripe but other than that these glitters are bomb af
Aisha H.
Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
Review for: Crystal
I love the multi dimensional color this glitter has! It looks beautiful anywhere you put it. I definitely recommend using a glitter glue with this since it is pure glitter and it needs something to stick to.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Red, Silver
These glitters are my go to when I'm doing any kind of fun colorful look. NYX is already my favorite brand. Use with a glitter glue obviously or it'll be everywhere. I wish the cap was a little bit cleaner.
Kaelyn M.
Kaelyn M.
Wentzville, MO
Awesome pigments and so much shine! These are awesome with the glitter primer also made by NYX. I got the color "crystal" and I love all of the different colors in it. It applies pretty nicely but you have to use quite a bit to get a nice cover. I would definitely recommend to others!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Violet, Bronze
These are the best glitters I have ever tried they work good with the NYX brand glitter glue they are very pigmented and not sheer at all it stays true to color all day long I can't wait to buy more shades
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Conway, AR
Review for: Crystal, Silver, Violet
Great product too have if you like glitter .... I use it as eyeshadow too give my makeup a little more pop.... it's amazing and gives me life... it's very shimmery and vibrant in color I love this product
Reagen R.
Reagen R.
Review for: Silver, Copper, Bronze, Gold
I would rate this loose glitter a 5 out of 5 stars . It is easy to apply and very pigmented . These glitters are long lasting and are not too bad to remove . I would recommend this to others to purchase
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?