BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Brianna P.
Review for: Red, Silver, Glitter Primer, Blue
Love the primer. Was going for a different 4th of July look never used glitter and went why not got the glitter and primer from NYX was very affordable Ulta was having but one get one half off. Would defiantly buy again. Kept glitter in place for many hours!
Kristen m.
Review for: Violet
I bought this for a halloween costume where I dressed as an alien. It was SO EASY TO APPLY. I have never really used loose glitter and was very nervous, but it was effortless. I used it along with the NYX glitter glue and it stayed in place throughout a night of partying. I love it and have purchase more colors.
Lexi H.
This glitter is really pigmented and you get a good amount for 6 dollars, it's just hard to use because it's so loose and it's hard to get it to stay on just your eye. It gets literally everywhere but at least it looks okay!
Hayley C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Glitter Primer
i really like this product. It works well with most loose glitters that you have. I just use a flat brush to apply it. I bought two when I first tried it out just because my local ulta was always selling them quickly. It is a great product for the price. Whenever I go trough mine, I will definitely purchase again.
Cierra E.
these are my favorite cheap glitters and also just my favorite glitters in general. They have a small color selection which is a small downside, but they have all the basic colors that the every day makeup lover would probably use for a glam look.
Brittany H.
Cypress , TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is fantastic and is definitely comparable to high-end products. I love using this with loose glitter because it makes it last all day on the eyes. I also like that it doesn't make the glitter look chunky. If you're a glitter lover, you definitely need to pick this up to make it last all day long!
Olga Janeth O.
I really like how this came out on my eye look, first time trying and it looks really good, but of course it has fall off and you definitely have to use a good glitter primer to prevent that, the container is very small but you don't need a lot for it to look shimmering.
Gabby E.
Riverside
Review for: Silver
Love this body and face glitter !! Used this for a prom makeup look and it lasted the whole night. It was easy to apply and really made a simple look into a dramatic look. I would recommend this product to others especially for the cheap price.
Denise V.
Hutto, TX
Review for: Blue, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Bronze, Violet, Gunmetal, Other
Superb glitter and their color selection is great. I tend to go through these like candy whenever I do my abstract makeup looks, but I don't mind picking up more. If you like a little glitter, try these out! They are relatively inexpensive and work great. You do need a glitter glue, and the Nyx one is great too!
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Review for: Silver
Purchased this just to try and it turns out it's great for literally everything. If you use the correct eyeshadow primer this stuff will last all day! It works best in ALL skin types. I have and will continue to purchase this!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.