12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Livia C.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Review for: Violet
You have the right answer and now it's a full game of your time to get your own money to get to your friends or to ask them for the a first thing they want it and you can see the same way they do and it doesn't
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Red
I absolutely love these glitters and pigments. They are so affordable and have such wonderfully brilliant colors that I love to use them every day. They go great with all skin tones and have a variety of colors!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Review for: Glitter Primer
This works for eyes, but be careful. On the package it shows a lip look with glitter. DO NOT put this on your lips. It is absolutely painful. And once you get the glitter in it's even worse. Otherwise this is a decent glitter glue at a really nice price.
Mykaila M.
Mykaila M.
Dothan, AL
To my knowledge these are the only drug store glitters. I own 4 and I really enjoy these glitters. I like to mix different glitters to create a unique shade. I hope they do come out with new and unique shades!
Karissa W.
Karissa W.
I love this!! It looks so good on the eyes as a glitter eyeshadow. I use this with the NYX glitter glue and have had no problems with fall out. It lasts all night and looks so pretty! It is moderately pigmented, but a little goes a long way!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Haltom city, TX
Review for: Gold
Love these glitter! They really do sparkle, and look beautiful on the eyes. I usually purchase these at Ulta, and they are always having deals or the coupon for money off. I recommend these glitters to anyone!
Karissa C.
Karissa C.
Springfield, OR
Such amazing pigment! Stays great with glitter glue. Great price for how good it is. I wore it to prom and lasted all night. I didn't have the blue shade though. And nice packaging. Would definitely recommend.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
This glitter is absolutely beautiful! I have two colors and the glitter glue. It is such a good glitter and it builds so well! It locks with the glitter glue also from nyx. I'm obsessed with these glitters! :)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I Love This Eyeshadow Primer! NYX Glitter Primer works with ALL of My Eyeshadows! NO creasing! Leaves your eyelids feeling Sticky/Tacky ~ So Shadow Sticks great! This is My Favorite Eye Primer! Makes Your Eyeshadow lasts a long time too!
Cinthya G.
Cinthya G.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this product. Its very easy to apply and stays on for hours, this product gives you that pop you are looking for. I recommend this to everyone. NYX Face and Body Glitter
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?