BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Madii J.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Glitter Primer
It does the job but when I apply glitter with this it usually falls off throughout the day and doesn't stay put. Drys really fast so I have to keep reapplying layers of glue and it gets annoying. If you do need a cheap glitter glue I say go with this product but if you want to spend a little extra cash go with the Too Faced one.
Ana J.
Rialto , CA
The NYX face and body glitters are amazing! I am completely in love with them! Not only did they please me but pleased my clients as well. A little goes a long way, very easy apply! Make sure to pick up the NYX glitter glue for great application results!
Ashley H.
Clinton, TN
Review for: Crystal, Gunmetal
I love this product! It is such a great price and a little goes a long way. The glitter goes on nicely. It's pretty smooth to the touch on your eyelid and it's not uncomfortable to wear at all. I pack this on my eyelid with a brush after I've laid down glitter glue. It lasts until you take it off. I would definitely recommend.
Miriam M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Overall, I think this stuff is really useful! I like how it is white but dries clear, so I can see where I've put it but it just blends in eventually. The one issue that I have is that it dries kind of fast, so you have to work quickly to get glitter on there. I have had to reapply a couple of times so I get all the glitter I want.
Crista V.
Jacksonville
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is my GO TO glitter primer. I cannot tell you enough about my love for this primer. I'm not sure if I've loved an individual product even more. I have absolutely no complaints. My glitter stayed right where it belonged all day and it was not difficult to remove at the end of the day. Buy this right now! You're welcome!
Bobbie A.
Mohnton, PA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I have just recently purchase NYX glitters and glitter glue and i honestly LOVE it so far. Ive used them twice now but so far so good. The glue holds the product in place very well, once its actually on I havent had any issues with fallout or with creasing. The product is very affordable and i would definitely purchase again!
Myles D.
Martinsburg
I've been using the NYX body and face glitter for years now and absolutely love it! The fine glitter easily applies to the to the face and body effortlessly! I would love to receive more of these glitters and do further reviews!
Kristen m.
Review for: Violet
I bought this for a halloween costume where I dressed as an alien. It was SO EASY TO APPLY. I have never really used loose glitter and was very nervous, but it was effortless. I used it along with the NYX glitter glue and it stayed in place throughout a night of partying. I love it and have purchase more colors.
Melissa P.
Fontana, CA
GIRL LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS GLITTER. If you combine it with the NYX glitter primer, you are all set. These glitters are super pigmented and they last forever because you don't need to use that much to create a dramatic effect. And for the price? Perfect!! I get so many compliments whenever I use these glitters :-)
Brianna P.
Review for: Red, Silver, Glitter Primer, Blue
Love the primer. Was going for a different 4th of July look never used glitter and went why not got the glitter and primer from NYX was very affordable Ulta was having but one get one half off. Would defiantly buy again. Kept glitter in place for many hours!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?