BY NYX #14 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
Šé†Elana
gas city
Review for: Glitter Primer
For me eyeshadow is the most important thing about my makeup. So naturally I don't mess around with primers. This one is one of the best I've used by far. I don't have to worry about my shadows all day!
Coral C.
Philadelphia, TN
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this glitter primer ! I have semi hooded eyes and the glitter doesn't budge . It's not disappointing at all it's very good AND affordable . You cant beat it . I 100% reccomend this !! Get it guys .
Faneece F.
Fernley, NV
Review for: Glitter Primer
Wonderful for glitter application! Very smooth like a regular primer, but helps glitter adhere to your eyelid like a glue! It's affordable and no yucky glue smell along with it! For my glitter junkies, I recommend!
Kayla L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This face and body glitter is so fun to play with it is a nice cosmetic glitter that you could create fun make up looks with and it does not change your skin at all it is also very long lasting throughout the day and I would highly recommend to everyone
Crystal G.
Oak hills , CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I've been using eyelash glue to hold my glitter and didn't want to spend $20 on the too faced one so I got this one. It works really good doesn't crease stays on all day and is only 6.99 which is even better! I would recommend it i love it and the price!
Desaree M.
Review for: Silver
I have been wanting to try this product out for awhile!! I was finally able to purchase a color & I went with silver. I love the way it goes & also I love that it stays when you purchase the NYX glitter primer as well. It was definitely worth the price!!
Sabrina M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff is amazing!! Glitter stays in place and blends smoothly over the top!! It keeps my shadow looking flawless all day/night! It's very easy to apply an I blend it out with my finger! I've tried others like urban decay on that didn't work as well as this one!!
Autumn B.
Beatrice, AL
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I love these glitters. I have them in every color. They are very pigmented and a little really goes a long way. It's extremely build-able also. The only con is it gets everywhere but I expect that with all loose glitters. I will definitely purchase more!
Ayasha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so impressed with this glitter. When pair with the NYX glitter glue this product stays in place all day. There is minimal fallout through the day but I would recommend putting this on before foundation when applying. So pigmented and easy to use.
Tyana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using their glitters this my favorite and very fun to use I love that it comes in a lot of colors I use their glitter glue it was very long lasting for me and I would buy more
Sydney P.
Winnipeg, MB
is this primer just as good as TF Glitter Glue?
Vitória S.
Norwell, MA
Does it stay on place once applied or you gonna find glitter everywhere?
Casandra M.
Pecos, TX
Is this really good cosmetic glitter or should I save my money by for something better?
Riley P.
Hamilton, OH
About to buy some glitter for my sorority's bid day, and was wondering what product to use to keep glitter on for a long period of time?
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
What's the best way to apply the glitter?