BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
shelby b.
shelby b.
Review for: Gunmetal
I love these! they are amazing and very pigmented. you would defiantly need some eyeshadow primer for the glitter to stay! they are very blendable! I wore these for several of my pageants! i've bought every single color they have!
Marley W.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Review for: Blue, Copper, Gold, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
These are the best glitters I've used. I have several and each of them brings the same high quality. Stays ony eyes until I wash it off. I fell asleep once with it on and woke up with it still looking fresh. I definitely recommend.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Ludowici , GA
LOVEEE THIS SM!! The cut creases/eye looks are endless. It can be slightly blended if you only want a shimmer effect on the eye it's very pigmented and true to color I definitely want to buy more colors along with this one NYX Cosmetics
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff is LIFE! It was the first glitter I tried, and it's great! Use it on the eyes, lips, body! It's pretty easy to work with, and gives that perfect sparkle look! I have almost every color, and will buy the rest for sure!
Madison R.
Madison R.
Mahomet, IL
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I love this product! It’s awesome to use everyday for a little something extra, but it’s even better for Halloween looks or something special! I would recommend using it with the NYX glitter primer to make it more long lasting!
Cloey S.
Cloey S.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: Silver, Red
I really wanted to love this glitter but i cant. Its great and very pretty BUT its so hard to apply And it gets everywhere but the lif half the time. You just really have to work it to put it on and for it to look how u want it
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Virginia Beach
this is my all-time favorite glitter. It adds a pop of color whenever I need it to. There is some fall out though. There is a ton of pigment every single time i use it. i also use the nyx glitter glue and it works like a charm.
Renee E.
Renee E.
Short Hills, NJ
Review for: Bronze, Red
These are great for costumes and Halloween makeup. They do
Not get all
Over like most glitter and adhere to the skin with moisturizer. They are easy to find In most stores and the drugstore price is amazing. Highly recommend!!!
angie b.
angie b.
California, MD
These glitters are amazing! I used them a lot on my clients this past spring! And I also used one on a bride for the first time. They are very fine in texture and vibrant. The glitter primer is awesome as well
Myles D.
Myles D.
I've been using the NYX body and face glitter for years now and absolutely love it! The fine glitter easily applies to the to the face and body effortlessly! I would love to receive more of these glitters and do further reviews!
Janeth S.
Janeth S.
I've always wanted to try this product but I'm not sure how long it will last all day. Please let me know your experience on how this product worked for you. Is it worth it to purchase it?
Vitória S.
Vitória S.
Norwell, MA
Does it stay on place once applied or you gonna find glitter everywhere?
Arielle P.
Arielle P.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been wondering what's the best glitter color on tan skin and does this glitter flake off?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Waterbury, CT
is there alot of fall out with this when you use the NYX glitter glue or is there something better?
Kt L.
Kt L.
I so badly have been looking for a drugstore glitter. How is the pigment and consistency and where can i get it??