BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

Marley W.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Review for: Blue, Copper, Gold, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
These are the best glitters I've used. I have several and each of them brings the same high quality. Stays ony eyes until I wash it off. I fell asleep once with it on and woke up with it still looking fresh. I definitely recommend.
Amira F.
Amira F.
This glitter pigment is unreal. Paired up with the nyx glitter primer on the eyes looks so amazing. Perfect for a night out. As with most glitters there can be a ton of fallout , but i feel like the nyx glitter glue keeps it on the lid really well. So worth the purchase
Annie C.
Annie C.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Does its job of holding glitter. It's actually really nice. The only qualm I have is that it's darker than my skin tone. I would definitely recommend it though. It's very affordable. There isn't a lot size-wise but it lasts a while. I will be repurchasing when I run out.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Bronze
I love NYX glitters:) they're great for the price ! They stay all day too if you pair them with the NYX glitter glue. I always get complimented on the glitter when I wear it. I would definitely purchase again in all the colors :)
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I LOVE the glitter primer. I've used plenty of glitter adhesives before but I always feel like those become a race to use them before it useless. This primer is so easy to use and really helps the glitter stay put where it's placed and minimizes transfer!
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Gold, Rose, Teal, Violet, Blue
NYX Face and Body Glitter thank you so much!! I have just opened Gold, Teal, Violet, Rose Gold and Blue and I am already obsessed!! It applies easily and is very pigmented even without the primer first.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Virginia Beach
this is my all-time favorite glitter. It adds a pop of color whenever I need it to. There is some fall out though. There is a ton of pigment every single time i use it. i also use the nyx glitter glue and it works like a charm.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Ludowici , GA
LOVEEE THIS SM!! The cut creases/eye looks are endless. It can be slightly blended if you only want a shimmer effect on the eye it's very pigmented and true to color I definitely want to buy more colors along with this one NYX Cosmetics
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff is LIFE! It was the first glitter I tried, and it's great! Use it on the eyes, lips, body! It's pretty easy to work with, and gives that perfect sparkle look! I have almost every color, and will buy the rest for sure!
Madison R.
Madison R.
Mahomet, IL
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I love this product! It’s awesome to use everyday for a little something extra, but it’s even better for Halloween looks or something special! I would recommend using it with the NYX glitter primer to make it more long lasting!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Has anyone found these in stores or are they online only?
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
How do you get the glitter out?? It's so difficult for me to get the tiniest bit out of the bottle.
Grace R.
Grace R.
I've seen so many make-up looks on social media where this glitter has been used. The end result looks amazing, but what about the process? Is it easy to work with? Do I have to expect to get a lot of fall out?
Kimmie K.
Kimmie K.
I can't decide between this one and the Too Faced Glitter Glue..which one is better?
Vitória S.
Vitória S.
Norwell, MA
Does it stay on place once applied or you gonna find glitter everywhere?