BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
shelby b.
shelby b.
Review for: Gunmetal
I love these! they are amazing and very pigmented. you would defiantly need some eyeshadow primer for the glitter to stay! they are very blendable! I wore these for several of my pageants! i've bought every single color they have!
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Bronze
I love NYX glitters:) they're great for the price ! They stay all day too if you pair them with the NYX glitter glue. I always get complimented on the glitter when I wear it. I would definitely purchase again in all the colors :)
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I LOVE the glitter primer. I've used plenty of glitter adhesives before but I always feel like those become a race to use them before it useless. This primer is so easy to use and really helps the glitter stay put where it's placed and minimizes transfer!
Ali M.
Ali M.
Ludowici , GA
LOVEEE THIS SM!! The cut creases/eye looks are endless. It can be slightly blended if you only want a shimmer effect on the eye it's very pigmented and true to color I definitely want to buy more colors along with this one NYX Cosmetics
angie b.
angie b.
California, MD
These glitters are amazing! I used them a lot on my clients this past spring! And I also used one on a bride for the first time. They are very fine in texture and vibrant. The glitter primer is awesome as well
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff is LIFE! It was the first glitter I tried, and it's great! Use it on the eyes, lips, body! It's pretty easy to work with, and gives that perfect sparkle look! I have almost every color, and will buy the rest for sure!
Madison R.
Madison R.
Mahomet, IL
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I love this product! It’s awesome to use everyday for a little something extra, but it’s even better for Halloween looks or something special! I would recommend using it with the NYX glitter primer to make it more long lasting!
Cloey S.
Cloey S.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: Silver, Red
I really wanted to love this glitter but i cant. Its great and very pretty BUT its so hard to apply And it gets everywhere but the lif half the time. You just really have to work it to put it on and for it to look how u want it
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Virginia Beach
this is my all-time favorite glitter. It adds a pop of color whenever I need it to. There is some fall out though. There is a ton of pigment every single time i use it. i also use the nyx glitter glue and it works like a charm.
Renee E.
Renee E.
Short Hills, NJ
Review for: Bronze, Red
These are great for costumes and Halloween makeup. They do
Not get all
Over like most glitter and adhere to the skin with moisturizer. They are easy to find In most stores and the drugstore price is amazing. Highly recommend!!!
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.
Are these glitters worth it? I have been searching for them since OCT and haven't been able to find them?
Erikah H.
Erikah H.
I've always wanted to try this product but I wasn't sure if there was going to be fallout throughout the day or if it's really safe around my eyes, plus I couldn't find it in any stores around me... can anyone help?
Melody T.
Melody T.
absecon, NJ
NYX Face and Body Glitter is it a glitter glue or is it a primer I can use daily?
Eizhan S.
Eizhan S.
Kentwood, MI
I really want to use this on my lids but I'm worried about the glitter scratching my eye, has anyone had any problems with that?
Nina W.
Nina W.
i've been wanting to find a cheap glitter to use as an eyeshadow. is this one good?