BY NYX #14 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
Joyce C.
Madison, AL
Review for: Crystal
I have this in the shade Crystal and it's SOOO pretty. I can't wait to buy more of these. I applied using the NYX glitter glue and I didn't have very much fallout by the end of the night. These are gorgeous face and body glitters. The Crystal one is holo and very very pretty on the eyes.
Jacquelyn E.
New Market, TN
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Gunmetal, Gold
I really like this glitter! I use it for everything. My nails, mixing it with eyeshadows, sprinkling it on a brush and buffing it on ton my skin. The colours are really pretty! I just with there was holo colours. If there is I haven't seen any. But this is a really nice glitter.
Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer, Glitter Gel For Face Body & Hair Hot Pink 2.28 oz
I love NYX glitter. I've tried using other primers with these glitters but the NYX glitter primer works the best. It is really build-able.  The glitter paired with the primer is very long lasting. I highly recommend this glitter and primer. They're both super affordable.
Destiny R.
Auburn , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved these pigments. Theyre my first glitters, so i dont have much to go off of... but im def satisfied. I used the nyx glitter glue as a base and had no fall out. Plan on getting more colors soon! NYX Glitter Powder
Maritza O.
Modesto, Ca
I absolutely love this product great for a night out!It is long wearing I usually apply it with a glitter glue or sometimes use eyelash glue to apply it and it stays on all night product does not move around. And it's great for oily eyelids NYX has a lot of colors to pick from.
Madison M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: Rose
This glitter is so amazing. It is so blinding and reflective and goes well with the ud eyeshadow primer potion as a glitter glue. This lasts for a decent amount of time and I would so recommend this. The color range could better considering their glitters but these are amazing.
Monse F.
Omaha
Review for: Bronze
I really loved this color and it was for a affordable price the pros on this product is it will stay on throughout your day it sure is pigmented i really don't have any cons with it ! I would recommend it for all sorts of skin tones ! I would absolutely buy this product again .
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this glitter and the color it gives off. It has an iridescent color to it. You do have to use glitter glue and looks amazing just watch out that you don't get it in your eyes. I would buy it again
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love love love this glitter primer all you have to do is just put it on where your planning on putting the glitter and only lightly then go to town with your glitter stayed all day didn't have pieces out glitter falling all over my face this definetly is one of my go to things!
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
Review for: Glitter Primer
I really like this glitter glue. Keeps glitter in place. Very easy to apply. It is very effective I was not disappointed. It was very affordable. I do recommend this and will be purchasing again.
Sophie D.
Hobart
OOh these look so cool! Is it fine or chunky glitter?
Adriana S.
Elizabethtown, KY
Ware can i fined these products
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Where can I find these in stores?
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā
Erikah H.
I've always wanted to try this product but I wasn't sure if there was going to be fallout throughout the day or if it's really safe around my eyes, plus I couldn't find it in any stores around me... can anyone help?