BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Irene O.
Irene O.
Best glitter I have used. It's a perfect way to create any eye glitter look, for example cut creases. I love all the different color glitters but you do need to blue the glue for it so that it can stay and look perfect for your look!
shelby b.
shelby b.
Review for: Gunmetal
I love these! they are amazing and very pigmented. you would defiantly need some eyeshadow primer for the glitter to stay! they are very blendable! I wore these for several of my pageants! i've bought every single color they have!
Amira F.
Amira F.
This glitter pigment is unreal. Paired up with the nyx glitter primer on the eyes looks so amazing. Perfect for a night out. As with most glitters there can be a ton of fallout , but i feel like the nyx glitter glue keeps it on the lid really well. So worth the purchase
Annie C.
Annie C.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Does its job of holding glitter. It's actually really nice. The only qualm I have is that it's darker than my skin tone. I would definitely recommend it though. It's very affordable. There isn't a lot size-wise but it lasts a while. I will be repurchasing when I run out.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Gold, Rose, Teal, Violet, Blue
NYX Face and Body Glitter thank you so much!! I have just opened Gold, Teal, Violet, Rose Gold and Blue and I am already obsessed!! It applies easily and is very pigmented even without the primer first.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Bronze
I love NYX glitters:) they're great for the price ! They stay all day too if you pair them with the NYX glitter glue. I always get complimented on the glitter when I wear it. I would definitely purchase again in all the colors :)
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I LOVE the glitter primer. I've used plenty of glitter adhesives before but I always feel like those become a race to use them before it useless. This primer is so easy to use and really helps the glitter stay put where it's placed and minimizes transfer!
Marley W.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Review for: Blue, Copper, Gold, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
These are the best glitters I've used. I have several and each of them brings the same high quality. Stays ony eyes until I wash it off. I fell asleep once with it on and woke up with it still looking fresh. I definitely recommend.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Ludowici , GA
LOVEEE THIS SM!! The cut creases/eye looks are endless. It can be slightly blended if you only want a shimmer effect on the eye it's very pigmented and true to color I definitely want to buy more colors along with this one NYX Cosmetics
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Virginia Beach
this is my all-time favorite glitter. It adds a pop of color whenever I need it to. There is some fall out though. There is a ton of pigment every single time i use it. i also use the nyx glitter glue and it works like a charm.
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.
Glitter on the hair, yay o nah? NYX Face and Body Glitter
Paola F.
Paola F.
Stratford
I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Does it stay on for a long time ?