BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Kimber Lee C.
New york, NY
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff does its job. One I pat the glitter down on the glue I get little to no fall out. It goes on a little white but as it starts drying it fades into your skin which is perfect. It's super affordable too, I believe I only payed 7smaxkeroos. The reason it gets only 3 stars from me is that when it goes on my skin it starts to slightly burn.
Ternesha D.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this primer! It's the only
Primer I use for apply loose glitter. It makes your glitter long lasting and sweat proof. I used it whenever I went to a party and I danced ALL night and my glitter didn't crease one bit! I honestly love this primer.. when applying I've noticed it works best with using a flat brush and to make sure the glitter isn't caked on the brush
Angel H.
LOVE this glitter! It threw me into a full blown glitter addiction, I swear! I have the gold one, and I love how fine it is. It's just so beautiful and sparkly! I can't wait to purchase more :D I own the glitter primer as well, and I've never had a problem with fall out.
Miriam M.
This stuff is gold for any special events that you have! I am an actress and also love using it on stage. It is shimmery and has impressive staying power. I was worried it would just fall off, but it stayed on for hours. Plus, it didn't irritate my skin or eyes and is affordable. It comes in every color you could want. I would totally recommend!
Tanner B.
Review for: Crystal
Absolutely love this color its so pretty omg!! Ive used it for many cut creases and it totally changes the game. Its like regular silver glitter on steroids! I love it and with the nyx glitter glue I never find glitter all over my face at the end of the night!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Blue
I like this product I recommend i like because it's brilliant matte blue I like it this colors it's more for the nights best for tan skin the makeup it's pretty good colors I would like to buy again I recommend it's i would like to recommend to others I love it
Gabby E.
Riverside
Review for: Glitter Primer
Not something I use everyday, but if I did I would not be disappointed. This glitter primer helps hold the glitter onto you eyelid very well. I used this for a prom look and it lasted the whole night. Would highly recommend this product to anyone using glitter.
Natyra C.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this as a base for glitter and pigments for the eyes. The price is also great. I personally like this better than the lit glitter glue. This makes glitter stay out and makes pigments show up so well without wetting them first which is awesome. If you want an glitter glue that isn't going to break that bank this one is the way to go.
Madii J.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Glitter Primer
It does the job but when I apply glitter with this it usually falls off throughout the day and doesn't stay put. Drys really fast so I have to keep reapplying layers of glue and it gets annoying. If you do need a cheap glitter glue I say go with this product but if you want to spend a little extra cash go with the Too Faced one.
Anastasia W.
Albuquerque, NM
This glitter really packs a punch. It is best paired with their glitter primer and it stays on all day that way! There is super minimal fallout (again, with primer) and it catches the light in just the right way. I recommend using a piece of clear tape to remove any glitter fallout from your face before heading out for the day!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?