12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Marisol X.
Marisol X.
Review for: Gold
This looks absolutely stunning on your eyelids when applied with eyeshadow. It is easy to blend and looks just as bomb in the bottle as on your eyelids. Leaves a great finish when applied with the right glitter glue. Would totally 100% recommend this!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Granby, MA
I was really shocked at how small these were when I first received them but after trying them I know they will last a LONNNNNG time. Great pigment. I used the glitter glue by NYX and had really no fall out. Also got lots of compliments while wearing.
Valeria P.
Valeria P.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Crystal
The glitter in this color is so pretty! It makes any makeup look pop out even more! I pair this with the nyx glitter glue and it stays put during the day! Just wait til the glue gets tacky to avoid having a mess.
monique n.
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Gold, Crystal, Ice, Red, Silver, Violet
I'm so happy NYX made these and are very affordable they have buy one get one sales all the time which is even better. Using these glitters with the NYX glitter primer makes it last all day definitely a must have
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
Love love love these glitters for only 7$ you get a good amount of product and it last all day with the NYC glitter primer! You can use it anywhere face or body!
Erica Machelle P.
Erica Machelle P.
Irving , TX
Review for: Violet, Bronze
I absolutely love these glitters I use them with DURILINE for the best possible outcome!! The glitter is so sparkly definitely makes a person do a double take! I have medium skin and it compliments it very well.
Jena T.
Jena T.
Review for: Gold
I looovvee this glitter! I use this on my eye when I want to make it more glam. Works best with glitter glue, NYX has a great one! I highly recommend this body glitter. Super easy to use. I will be repurchasing!!
Livia C.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Review for: Violet
You have the right answer and now it's a full game of your time to get your own money to get to your friends or to ask them for the a first thing they want it and you can see the same way they do and it doesn't
Viviana C.
Viviana C.
Ramona, CA
Review for: Ice, Gold
My favorite glitters! Good for your lid or inner corner of your eye! Best to use with the Nyx glitter primer for a better application! I love these and use them for when I need my makeup to be a little bit extra.
Serena R.
Serena R.
Review for: Bronze
These glitters work well when paired with the NYX glitter primer. It's Buildable, easy to blend, and does not have a lot of fall out (when used correctly) I definitely recommend these to others who want to liven up their look.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?