12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Emmons
I love this so much. I use it all the time as an eyeshadow. I use a lash glue to make it stick all night. It's absolutely gorgeous. I have this in the shade copper and it's sooooo much fun to use. I get compliments on it all the time. For the price it's a godsend
Kenya F.
Kenya F.
Mission, Tx
Great for dramatic looks! They have a great variety of glitter shades! Best applied with their glitter glue. Has a sifter so that way when you open the top it won't get everywhere. Only $6 in ulta and they have a kid amount of glitter in there. Would recommend.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
These are the best affordable glitters out there. They are so bright and colorful. You can use them on your eyes, body, lips anything. they reflect amazingly. When applying it i use eyelash glue and i don't really have much fallout. i would suggest this product
I have about 5 different colors of this glitter and the are the best i have ever used. Plus they are $6.00, cant beat that price. I do recommend getting the glitter primer/glue NYX makes so you don't have to much fall out. Remember a little goes along way!!
nina a.
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
I just purchased about 4 of these not even an hour ago. I love this glitter, and it costs $6!!!! well worth it! most other face and body glitter pots are $15+ , it's insane! these are cheap and look amazing, and i am so excited to try out my new colors!!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
Wow! These are absolutely amazing, especially for the price! The adhere nicely to glitter glue (I use th too faced one, but I'm sure NYX's is just as good). They don't irritate the eyes and they stay all day. The colors are pretty pigmented and visible.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Ottawa Lake, MI
I've been searching for an amazing glitter and these are incredible! Only $6 and they make my look go from natural to ultra glam! Great packaging and it only takes a little to get the look you're going for! Ben Nye glitter glue works great for adhesive!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are my favorite cosmetic glitter! they are beautiful and come in all sorts of colors! super affordable as well! super easy to apply and true to color! Very pigmented i recommend using a light-hand, i will continue buying these! i recommend these!
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Works beautifully! I love this! I'm so glad I bought this rather than the too faced product only because this was so much cheaper. You get great quality out of this and I definitely recommend this!!! It has a great hold and gave me no issues. Best buy!
VIOLA R.
VIOLA R.
Bakersfield, CA
OMG. These are by far my favorite glitters. Use the Nyx glitter primer and it will define you last all day. I wore mine almost 24 hours straight one time and it still looked good. There are so many different colors to choose from and all so pretty.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?