BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
I've been searching for an amazing glitter and these are incredible! Only $6 and they make my look go from natural to ultra glam! Great packaging and it only takes a little to get the look you're going for! Ben Nye glitter glue works great for adhesive!
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
Wow! These are absolutely amazing, especially for the price! The adhere nicely to glitter glue (I use th too faced one, but I'm sure NYX's is just as good). They don't irritate the eyes and they stay all day. The colors are pretty pigmented and visible.
Riley M.
Very long lasting as long as you prime the part of your body you are using it on and use a setting spray after you applied it. The only problem is it's messy but what can you expect from glitter? Other than the slight messiness I have no complaints
VIOLA R.
Bakersfield, CA
OMG. These are by far my favorite glitters. Use the Nyx glitter primer and it will define you last all day. I wore mine almost 24 hours straight one time and it still looked good. There are so many different colors to choose from and all so pretty.
María R.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is such a good product and only 5.99!!! It really helps prevent glitter fall out and makes glitter application almost mess free. I would definately reccomend to a friend, it is always sold out at ulta she though it took me forever to find it.
Daisy H.
Stockton, CA
I love these glitters so much!!!! They are so beautiful and just complete every eye look so beautifully! They tend to be a bit messy but that's only because they're a loose glitter, but I definitely recommend I want to get all the shades!
Kailey W.
Austin, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is the best glitter glue I've ever used! At first I didn't love it but it's because I was using to much. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. I like to rub it between my fingers and let it warm up then use it. Glitter stays in place ALL DAY!
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
This is one of my favorite loose glitters. I have it in most of the colors but my favorite is the gold (GLI 05). It's super shimmery and illuminates your entire look. I use it at least once a week and it's lasted me 7 months so far.
the body glitter can be used as the eyelid glitter, it's a really pigmented , it can be used with an type of skin. i would recommend others to use this product. i would buy this product again because it really good and affordable !
Simone M.
Love this glitter! It's not too chunky and it's easy to apply to the lid. Like all glitters, it is messy and will have fall out. However if you apply your eye make up before your face makeup, you won't have to fix your concealer.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?