BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Kaliska c.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I absolutely LOVE! This glitter primer it's the absolute best I've tried. I never have any glitter fallout and it all stays put! No creasing no "sludge" feeling like I've had with other glitter primers. After a VERY long night I accidentally fell asleep in my makeup and the next morning when I went to wash my face it was STILL there and very flawless like I just applied it. Its VERY reliable and its definitely my go to from here on out!
Marissa H.
Carpenter, WY
Review for: Bronze
I was a bit skeptical of this because I didn't want a bunch of glitter all over my face which of course can happen with these loose shadows but I sprayed my brush and lightly packed it on and was amazed at how gorgeous the color looked and not as much fallout!
Sierra F.
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Silver
The Nyx Face and Body glitters are probably the most high quality glitters you will purchase. It is a loose glitter so it can get messy but with the Nyx Glitter Glue it is guaranteed to stay on your lid or wherever you apply all day. With a variety of colors, it's easy to find and mix the perfect glitter colors for you. NYX Face and Body Glitter
Erica M.
Minnetonka, MN
Review for: Crystal
First of all, I love how affordable these are! I first apply glitter glue or concealer, then put the glitter on top. It can be buildable, but I don't usually feel the need to build it up. This is my go to glitter ! Only downfall is it can be hard to remove, I find glitter for days ! ✨
Vivian M.
Amazing product for such a cheap price. These glitters are great for any skin tone. They will pop out no matter what. They last all day with a good primer. I have repurchased these products already and I will continue to do so. Definitely buildable. Purchased these in copper, bronze and teal.
NapsandFraps B.
Richmond, TX
Review for: Gold
I recently bought the NYX glitter and also the glitter primer and together they are amazing! I put it on top of a gold eyeshadow and it gave it that extra pop that it needed! It lasts all day and it is definitely is an amazing alternative to high end glitter. For the fall out, I just take a piece of tape and it picks up the unwanted flecks of glitter amazingly!
Toni A.
Galt, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Ive had this product for awhile, i use it to apply thicker glitters and i love it for loose glitters and loose shadows, it was very affordable and does the job. Overall i would recommend, great drug long lasting drug store pick up.NYX Face and Body Glitter
Katy E.
Durham, NC
Review for: Glitter Primer
This primer does the job when it comes to helping glitter stick on. Not a personal favorite of mine, but an effective product that inexpensive and does what it claims. I tend to use MAC Fix Plus or concealer or my fingertip to get glitter to stick so I have some time to blend after application. But if you have issues with eyeshadow fallout I would try this.
Maddie E.
Lansdale, PA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I have a few things of loose glitters, so I figured I'd buy this and try it out. It goes on creamy, and then after a few seconds it gets tacky. As soon as you put on glitter or pigment, it locks right on! And a little bit goes a long way. There's no fallout whatsoever and it didn't get weird throughout the day. NYX is killing it with their awesome affordable stuff!
Sage F.
Montreal, QC
These glitters are amazing! So many different colors to choose from! I think I have gold, silver, and white. Pretty basic, but I definitely want to get more. They are just like MAC glitters, but they are so much cheaper, so you are getting a much better deal. The NYX glitter glue is also awesome. These two products work seamlessly together.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.