12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Tanner B.
Tanner B.
Review for: Crystal
Absolutely love this color its so pretty omg!! Ive used it for many cut creases and it totally changes the game. Its like regular silver glitter on steroids! I love it and with the nyx glitter glue I never find glitter all over my face at the end of the night!
Jesseca M.
Jesseca M.
Clarksville , TN
I just tried this glitter for the first time today to put all over the lid and used another color for a liner and I absolutely loveeeee it!!! It was so pigmented and applied to easily! For the price you can not beat it!!!
Larissa T.
Larissa T.
Review for: Glitter Primer
PUTS DOWN GLITTER TO PERFECTION!! I've used this for cut creases in place of concealer and works WAY better. You can literally use this with any shadow. Very affordable... feels like a $100 product. Take my word-- is transfer and smear resistant!! A MUST HAVE
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Red, Rose, Gold
I love this glitter it is low priced and it goes a great job! It makes me eyes look sparkly just the way I like it, I love buying products from nyx. It's so nice buying something that seems high end but at such a low price .
sydney c.
sydney c.
Suffolk, Virginia
Review for: Silver
I really like the product, the color is super intense and long lasting with the primer I use, but I hate the packaging for there is no sifter and I sit there banging the jar on my hand waiting for product to come out.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Such an affordable alternative to the too faced glitter primer I was using. That was one is still great, but so is this one for just a fraction of the price. I love doing dramatic looks with lots of glitter so I tend to go through these fairly quickly. So it's nice to get the same quality without such a large price tag. Love it.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Victorville , CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I've been using eyelash glue to hold my glitter and didn't want to spend $20 on the too faced one so I got this one. It works really good doesn't crease stays on all day and is only 6.99 which is even better! I would recommend it i love it and the price!
Maral S.
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Blue, Rose, Gold, Crystal, Red, Silver, Gunmetal
These are my favorite loose glitters. I have almost every color. I want all of them. They are so glittery and pretty. I use the NYX glitter glue primer and it stays on all day. This is a must buy and very affordable.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff is amazing!! Glitter stays in place and blends smoothly over the top!! It keeps my shadow looking flawless all day/night! It's very easy to apply an I blend it out with my finger! I've tried others like urban decay on that didn't work as well as this one!!
Krista H.
Krista H.
Bethlehem, PA
Perfect little flecks of glitter for a great price. I have the bronze shade and I love it. It gives the best pop of glitter to glam up any smokey eye. The glitter isn't too chunky or too fine either it's just perfect
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?