BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Roisvel B.
Miami 7200 NW 114 TH avenue doral Fl 33178
me encanta este producto, sobretodo en el tono cooper, pigmenta muy bien para un maquillaje de noche es ideal pues te durara toda la fiesta, viene con una clase de pega especial, de muchos que he probado este es mi favorito, realmente me compraria mcuhisimos en todos los todos.
Samy R.
Review for: Gold
I love these glitters! Especially this gold one, they are extremely affordable and very shiny. The flakes are very small which is why it's so amazing because it makes it look like a natural glitter instead of a bulky non realistic kind! This is good for the entire face! It isn't itchy, and it doesn't burn if it accidentally go into the eyes! I always get compliments on it, I recommend!
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have this in the red shade and it is so beautiful! Definitely hard to find, but for good reason, they're amazing! I layered this on top of liquid liner and used lash glue as my adhesive and it didn't budge all day and night! The glitters shine beautifully when the light is shined on it as well!
Daisy P.
These are my favorite! I love how it's such a fine glitter and not so chunky. I bought this for my makeup for Halloween and it looked good still at the end of the night. I wish I had all the colors. And all I can say is they are beautiful. I used color 02
Review for: Glitter Primer
Does exactly what it says! As a person with not only oily skin, but hooded eyelids as well; I've always had a hard time with glitter. I recently purchased this, and am beyond excited with the results! No fall out, and stay where you put it.
Heidi K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is simply amazing.
For applying loose glitter, this primer is scent free and is translucent when dried. It lasts all day, and for the price, it is very reasonable. Unless you are a glitter fairy, this product will last you a long time! I don't wear glitter daily so I still have lots of product left . The packaging is holographic and reminds me of a unicorn!! I am in love.
Olga Janeth O.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This held my glitter pretty food through the night, I was very impressed, because this is very affordable. It was my first time using this and I was very satisfied with the outcome. Goes perfectly with the nyx glitter. I have not tried it on the lips but I will update when I do.
Alex F.
Hands down my favorite glitter ever! This paired with the nyx glitter glue is amazinggggg. They are pigmented and super shimmery. There might be some fallout depending on what glue you use. But if you use the nyx glue there's literally no mess. I wore this for a new years look and I got so many compliments.
Heather M.
Cincinnati , OH
Review for: Glitter Primer
I recently purchased this from Ulta. It comes in an easy to use squeeze tube and it's a slightly thick, creamy consistency. I applied loose glitter over this primer with absolutely no fallout!!! It also held the glitter in place for 10 hours, still no fallout! It also removed easily when I was ready to remove it! This is an essential product for anyone working with loose glitter!
Savannah S.
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Blue
These are amazing. Not chunky or messy like a lot of other glitters. It's very buildable and long lasting especially if you use the NYX glitter glue with it. I have no complaints. It's one of the best loose glitters I've used and it's affordable. Way to go, NYX! I recommend this and will buy again.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?