12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Mel…®ssa W.
Mel…®ssa W.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Crystal
I find these glitters extremely messy and incredibly hard to work with. I don't wear glitter on a daily basis but when I do, this product just produces a nightmare. The colors are pretty but just not worth the mess for me.
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
Riverside
Review for: Glitter Primer
Not something I use everyday, but if I did I would not be disappointed. This glitter primer helps hold the glitter onto you eyelid very well. I used this for a prom look and it lasted the whole night. Would highly recommend this product to anyone using glitter.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
Review for: Glitter Primer
I am so glad I found this!!! I never played with loose glitter cause I could never make it stay and I didn't know how but hallelujah NYX has the solution. Super affordable at around 6 bucks, keeps the glitter in tact and doesn't flake, absolutely love it!
Nova R.
Nova R.
I absolutely love glitter. And this is my favorite. There are so many different colors which makes doing rave/festival makeup awesome. The sparkles are able to last hours of dancing and sweating. These are my go-to sparkles
Kevin M.
Kevin M.
Washington
These glitters are so pretty!! I love the shade range, and the price. You also get a pretty good amount of product in these little jars. They definitely look tiny, but I can't imaging ever going through one of these little jars
Niha K.
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Glitter Primer
I don't use this product but my sister does and she loves it! The glitter is amazing and is really easy to apply. She normally uses this when she does her stocky eye makeup. NYX is a very affordable product and everyone should try for the price this product is amazing.
Dani Q.
Dani Q.
El Paso
Review for: Silver
Amazing, used glitter glue and sticked amazing. Does stick on if not played with lol. Goes great also with festival looks and lasts which is better. For more shine you build more on and get the look you want. Also great for decortive makeup looks. Do recommend !
Haley F.
Haley F.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Saved my eyeshadow look! There is a particular eyeshadow look I had planned but could not get pigmentation I wanted from my foiled shadows. I used this glitter primer and everything worked perfectly! The slightly tacky feel allowed my shadow to adhere great but still able to blend easily! The best part is the tinest bit goes a LONG way!
Jesseca M.
Jesseca M.
Clarksville , TN
I just tried this glitter for the first time today to put all over the lid and used another color for a liner and I absolutely loveeeee it!!! It was so pigmented and applied to easily! For the price you can not beat it!!!
Tanner B.
Tanner B.
Review for: Crystal
Absolutely love this color its so pretty omg!! Ive used it for many cut creases and it totally changes the game. Its like regular silver glitter on steroids! I love it and with the nyx glitter glue I never find glitter all over my face at the end of the night!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?