BY NYX #20 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Gold more...
These face and body glitters are AMAZING! If you pair it with the nyx glitter primer it stick perfectly. I love how it looks over my nyx bright palette shadows. They were 6.99 each and Ulta has a buy one get one 50% off sale which is amazing. I've only tried them on my eyes and over my lipstick and I am in love.
Katy E.
Durham, NC
Pretty good drug store loose glitter. Applies easily, doesn't irritate the eye, and the colors are intense and pretty. I hate the packaging, you have to REALLY shake the sifter to get any product out. On top of that the glitter can look a little large and unnatural. Not a bad product just not my preference.
Lanae B.
Review for: Crystal more...
I purchased this glitter from ulta a few months back! I really love how holographic this glitter is. It's very full coverage unlike how some glitters can be. It can be messy sometimes since its loose glitter and not pressed but I feel like loose glitter works the best. I definitely will be trying other colors!
emily b.
['lawrenceville', ''], GA
Review for: Rose, Teal, Gold, Bronze, Red, Violet, Gunmetal more...
i️ love these glitters ! they’re fantastic and are easy to pack on . the colors of glitter vary so you have a variety of colors to choose from , the glitters easy to work with and are long lasting depending on the glue of course . i️ would recommend the nyx glue or even the too faced
Bridget Z.
Sidman, PA
I have the holographic glitter and it's so pretty! It is so beautiful and it sticks out like a sore thumb. Only issue is, it has a lot of fall out and I used a glitter glue to hold it down. I used the NYX glitter glue. I'm not sure if it was the glue or just the glitter itself but it's still a stunning product
Tabetha J.
Alright for all you people out there who are balling on a budget, this will do it for you. It is tricky to apply, but it's GORGEOUS. My personal tip is to spray your brush/applicator with setting spray first then dip into glitter/apply. It's very light in wear and I haven't had a lot of fall out (due to the way I apply) and the colors are nice! I would reccomend
Megan M.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Crystal, Violet more...
I love these glitter pigments by NYX! The color selection is to die for! The packaging is really cute and doesn't take up a ton of space! I love that the glitter particles aren't huge and chunky! They look so beautiful on the eyes and lips! I love doing a glitter eyeliner with the Violet shade, it's gorgeous!
Brandie R.
Las vegas, NV
The NYX face and body glitters are so amazing! So happy I purchased these two babies. They're so pigmented and so easy to work with. I will definitely be purchasing different types of colors. I would definitely recommend this product 10/10.
Alexandria K.
Review for: Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red more...
I bought a bunch of these figuring I'd love them because of how much I love the roll on glitter/pigments but honestly these are a huge disappointment the glitter is too chunky in my opinion and doesn't stick well with my glue . Also the product looks a lot prettier in the packaging then the real outcome .
Alexis S.
Las Cruces, NM
The price really is the ringer for this product. Only negative is the fall out but it's not horrendous. Once you've learned to navigate the product is really A+ product for such a great price. I have a few MAC glitters and I will say the NYX is my favorite of the two.

I've tried crystal, violet, gun metal, rose, copper, and gold. I look forward to trying more.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.