12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Marley W.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Review for: Blue, Copper, Gold, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
These are the best glitters I've used. I have several and each of them brings the same high quality. Stays ony eyes until I wash it off. I fell asleep once with it on and woke up with it still looking fresh. I definitely recommend.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Ludowici, GA
LOVEEE THIS SM!! The cut creases/eye looks are endless. It can be slightly blended if you only want a shimmer effect on the eye it's very pigmented and true to color I definitely want to buy more colors along with this one NYX Cosmetics
angie b.
angie b.
California, MD
These glitters are amazing! I used them a lot on my clients this past spring! And I also used one on a bride for the first time. They are very fine in texture and vibrant. The glitter primer is awesome as well
Myles D.
Myles D.
I've been using the NYX body and face glitter for years now and absolutely love it! The fine glitter easily applies to the to the face and body effortlessly! I would love to receive more of these glitters and do further reviews!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff is LIFE! It was the first glitter I tried, and it's great! Use it on the eyes, lips, body! It's pretty easy to work with, and gives that perfect sparkle look! I have almost every color, and will buy the rest for sure!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Virginia Beach
this is my all-time favorite glitter. It adds a pop of color whenever I need it to. There is some fall out though. There is a ton of pigment every single time i use it. i also use the nyx glitter glue and it works like a charm.
Traci U.
Traci U.
Salisbury , NC
Review for: Silver, Gunmetal, Gold
I'm a cheer coach and of course the girls have to have over the top glitter makeup! I use lipstick glue to keep it on the eyes and it stays through the blood sweat and tears! It's cheap and quality! I will be using it again.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Works really well for packing glitter on the eyelid or fine glitter other places on the face and body. Definitely a more affordable option. It's tacky but doesn't feel like you have lash glue or a thick layer on your face. Recommend for people wanting to experiement
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Review for: Rose
I absolutely love these glitters. Super easy to use and apply. Works great with the NYX glitter glue and the Too faced glitter glue. It kind of goes every where. You can use a concealer brush go pack it on. There's a variety of colors to choose from and they're all pretty. You can purchase these at Ulta.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Grand Rapids
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I l o v e N Y X. I have a huge collection of NYX. I love alll the glitters and the glitter glue is amazing as well. I never regret buying this.. although sometimes the glitter doesn't last that long sometimes it's never the glitters fault. P R I M E PRIME PRIME !!!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?