BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Cathy R.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I think this is an effective product I just wish  they had this product in a  jar as well because that way I could use my brush to dip into it and  apply. I however don't think there is any kind of glue out  there that can help the fall out on application because its glitter and it gets every where even when you don't want it to. But once the glitter is applied to this primer it stays all day long. I will   be buying again.
Bridget B.
Rutland
Review for: Glitter Primer
I just purchased this glitter primer and i must say... im impressed! Alot of primers don't do the trick, I've had very few actually hold my eye shadow all day.. let alone hold my glitter in place. But NYX glitter primer works AMAZING! It held my NYX eye glitter ALL DAY and into most of the night... I couldn't believe it. It's a must have product now! If I could give it 10 stars, I would! Love love love it.
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Best glitter glue I ever tried! It works so good it keeps the glitter on all day and it doesn't crack or have glitter falling down to your face it's super affordable but sometimes hard to find in stores so best to get it online or if you have it get another one because it's always sold out
Taina R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Review for: Glitter Primer
I absolutely love making an eye look pop and what better way than to add glitter!!!! This formula that Nyx created is absolutely magical!!! The glitter literally doesn't budge or smear at all!!! I recommend this to everyone who loves glitter as much as me!! Definitely should be a staple in your makeup collection
Sabrina Q.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Rose
this stuff is sooo pigmented!!! i love the pop of color the glitter gives. I put it in the center of my lids to do something different for my eye look . True to color and super affordable.
would recommend to anyone looking for a well priced glitter
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter glue is amazing!!! It's super affordable and the tube comes packed with product. It's very easy to apply though it does get tacky really fast. I like that though. You smooth some on and it'll start to get tacky (you have to work fast) and it's a great base for glitter and eyeshadows. I use mine as an eyeshadow primer and it's the one primer that really helps my eyeshadow stick and last all day. It's amazing.
Emma J.
Colorado Springs
I LOVE THESE GLITTERS. i apply mine w a foundation brush with the glitter primer and they stay on all day long, there is a lot of fallout but usually ill put a piece of paper under my eye while i apply the glitter, im looking forward to buying all the different colors. NYX Face and Body Glitter
shawna o.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS GLITTER !! i searched high and low for this glitter because it never fails my ulta is always out of stock! but i finally got my hands on them and then i could not stop ! i now own 9 of the 12 shades available . very affordable glitter that's extremely pigmented! always a go to for all of my glitter  looks ! hope NYX  expands the line and adds more vibrant shades !
Roisvel B.
Miami 7200 NW 114 TH avenue doral Fl 33178
me encanta este producto, sobretodo en el tono cooper, pigmenta muy bien para un maquillaje de noche es ideal pues te durara toda la fiesta, viene con una clase de pega especial, de muchos que he probado este es mi favorito, realmente me compraria mcuhisimos en todos los todos.
Cyndi S.
Canon City, CO
Review for: Ice, Violet
I use NYX Face and Body Glitter everyday for my glitter brows, and I try to find other unique ways to use it! In this look, I have NYX glitters on my brows and as an under-eye concealer - or as I like to call it, "glitter tears!" Great quality, lots of product! If you haven't used loose cosmetic glitters before, make sure to also get a glitter primer to hold it in place!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?