BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Ternesha D.
Carrollton, TX
The glitter is very pigmented and using it with the primer really Makes it pop. I love how many different colors that nyx makes with the glitter. My first time trying to use it it was honestly so hard. The glitter wouldn't stay on my eyelid and kept sticking to the brush and it was just a hot mess lol. Until I switched primers and started using the nyx primer and fell in love !
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Red, Rose, Gold
I love this glitter it is low priced and it goes a great job! It makes me eyes look sparkly just the way I like it, I love buying products from nyx. It's so nice buying something that seems high end but at such a low price .
Gaby R.
I highly recommend the NYX Face & Body Glitters! The actual glitter is just the right size. The glitter is not too small and not too big. The size of the actual container is also just right making it easy to store and easy to find. I apply these glitters using the NYX glitter primer. I honestly was not wiling to spend $6 per glitter so I purchased the NYX face & body glitters when they were buy one get one free at ULTA. I highly recommend these glitters to anyone. The shades are stunning!
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
Review for: Red
Really love this glitter it's one of my
Faves! My only suggestion would be to use it on top of some glitter glue or concealer at least! If you don't you might get some glitter on your face! But it doesn't irritate my eyes, or cause me to break out like others do. It is affordable and you get a considerable amount of product for small price!
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use this product to apply NYX pigment and glitter to my daughter for her cheer competitions and this glitter primer holds the glitter and pigment in place until we take it off. We have zero problems with glitter falling on her face or in her eye. Lasts through hours of activity. I also sometimes apply to my eyelids to hold a shimmer shadow in place. Very impressed with how great things look after so long. Great price point and great quality.
Erin S.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I wish someone would have told me glitter primer was a thing sooner. I purchased a bunch of glitters online just to realize I had no way of making them stick. I tried eyelash glue (it was a disaster. Seriously don't do it) before realizing NYX had a glitter primer. Now I'm in love. It's perfect. I found it at Ulta and the price isn't too bad
Maryah J.
I love the variety of colors available with NYX Face and Body Glitter, as well as the longevity of the product. When used in conjunction with thee NYX Face and Body Glitter, the glitter doesn't budge until I'm ready to remove it. If you need glitter & are on a budget, purchase this along with the glitter primer!
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Review for: Glitter Primer
I bought this from ulta and I'm so happy with this purchase. Because I have a more olive skin tone I find it hard for color to really pop on my eyelids. And I love glitter and metallic shadows. This has tremendously helped with that issue. There's no fallout with those shimmery shadows and It lasts all day and the colors are true to pan
Megan G.
Lorain, OH
I have three shades of this glitter and I absolutely love it! My favorite is 'Violet' which is a lovely Violet holo glitter with red reflects. They come in large containers at a great price! There are also options between holo and solid color glitters which is nice. I'm a glitter addict and I was still able to find several in this collection that were different enough from my collection to buy. Highly recommend!!
Angel H.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I LOVE THIS PRIMER. I know it has very mixed reviews, but I think it's great. It never budges! I even went to an EDM concert with tons of glitter on my face and it stay put even through all of the sweat and alcohol that gets thrown around haha (It gets pretty wild in there.) I definitely think it did it's job :) A little goes a long ways!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.