12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love using this stuff when I rave! Wherever I put glitter I put this primer and it sticks and stays all day long, even through sweating. It's very affordable! I think I got mine at Walmart for $6! I would definitely recommend using this if your going to be doing a really sparkly eye look or going to a rave!
Shontel S.
Shontel S.
Jackson , MS
Review for: Gold, Silver, Blue
these colors work great with the NYX glitter primer! it was very easy to apply & the colors are very shimmery & true to color I will most definitely be purchasing more of these colors . NYX Face and Body Glitter
Irene O.
Irene O.
Best glitter I have used. It's a perfect way to create any eye glitter look, for example cut creases. I love all the different color glitters but you do need to blue the glue for it so that it can stay and look perfect for your look!
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Bronze
I love NYX glitters:) they're great for the price ! They stay all day too if you pair them with the NYX glitter glue. I always get complimented on the glitter when I wear it. I would definitely purchase again in all the colors :)
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Gold, Rose, Teal, Violet, Blue
NYX Face and Body Glitter thank you so much!! I have just opened Gold, Teal, Violet, Rose Gold and Blue and I am already obsessed!! It applies easily and is very pigmented even without the primer first.
Annie C.
Annie C.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Does its job of holding glitter. It's actually really nice. The only qualm I have is that it's darker than my skin tone. I would definitely recommend it though. It's very affordable. There isn't a lot size-wise but it lasts a while. I will be repurchasing when I run out.
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I LOVE the glitter primer. I've used plenty of glitter adhesives before but I always feel like those become a race to use them before it useless. This primer is so easy to use and really helps the glitter stay put where it's placed and minimizes transfer!
Marley W.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Review for: Blue, Copper, Gold, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
These are the best glitters I've used. I have several and each of them brings the same high quality. Stays ony eyes until I wash it off. I fell asleep once with it on and woke up with it still looking fresh. I definitely recommend.
shelby b.
shelby b.
Review for: Gunmetal
I love these! they are amazing and very pigmented. you would defiantly need some eyeshadow primer for the glitter to stay! they are very blendable! I wore these for several of my pageants! i've bought every single color they have!
Amira F.
Amira F.
This glitter pigment is unreal. Paired up with the nyx glitter primer on the eyes looks so amazing. Perfect for a night out. As with most glitters there can be a ton of fallout , but i feel like the nyx glitter glue keeps it on the lid really well. So worth the purchase
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?