BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this primer! I wanted a way to really make my shimmers pop and this stuff does it! I apply it with a clean brush, and then using another brush I pat the shimmer shade on. It comes out so vibrant and sparkly! I suggest doing one eye at a time because this primer dries quickly! Can we also just talk about how beautiful the packaging is?! You will never run out either because it takes so little to cover the lid! Love this product and I highly recommend.
Areli T.
i recently bought this to give it a try because all i seen on social media is the glitter trend so i decided why not give it a try. i used it with the glitter primer by nyx as well and honestly it was an easy application for a beginner using glitter i had very little fall out by the end of the night they glitter was still on. very impressed☺️
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this glitter! I use it with the NYX glitter primer and it lasts all day and night. These run about $4.99 at Ulta and are definitely worth it. The only problem I have with it is if it gets in your eye it’s hell to get it out so be cautious!
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
I loveeee these glitters. They're really fun and sparkly and I love how they have quite a few shades to pick from. They're easy to use and easy to take off and don't really fall out anywhere (make sure you use a good glitter glue though!) overall a really affordable, fun glitter in the photo I mixed the rose glitter and the crystal glitter all over the lid :)
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this glitter glue! I needed something to apply loose glitter to my eyes for prom but didn't want to shell out a lot of money for an expensive glitter glue like the too faced one. Knowing I wouldn't be using glitter much after prom, I needed an affordable alternative. I'm so glad I found this because it worked great and held my glittery look in place all night! There was minimal fallout which was surprising for a loose glitter. I highly recommend!
Danielle R.
Conroe, TX
Loved this! Perfect for a glam look! It was not irritating at all but there was a lot of fall out when first applied (which is expected of a loose glitter) so be careful when applying! Seemed to last a while on my eyes but a glitter glue is necessary. I own two different colors, but I'm considering purchasing more now. These are amazing and definitely worth the price!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Review for: Glitter Primer
Works very well, no need to spend $20 on highend glitter glue. This works just as well and $15 cheaper. Use a little and pat or tap it in to make the glue tacky then pay or tap in the glitter and you are good to go and sparkle with the money you just saved buying this one over the $20 one
Christina H.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter glue is outstanding! It primes the eyes perfectly right before applying glitter or a frosty shadow. It doesn't crease the eyes and it's sticky but the right amount of sticky. I would definitely recommend this glitter primer to anyone!
Yasmine G.
Bonita, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
It is great for glitter application I was a little worry about buying it before, because I didn't think it would work that great but it does! My glitter stays all day, I recommend this to anyone who loves glitter! This product will make wonders!
Ternesha D.
Carrollton, TX
The glitter is very pigmented and using it with the primer really Makes it pop. I love how many different colors that nyx makes with the glitter. My first time trying to use it it was honestly so hard. The glitter wouldn't stay on my eyelid and kept sticking to the brush and it was just a hot mess lol. Until I switched primers and started using the nyx primer and fell in love !
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?