12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Monse F.
Monse F.
Omaha
Review for: Bronze
I really loved this color and it was for a affordable price the pros on this product is it will stay on throughout your day it sure is pigmented i really don't have any cons with it ! I would recommend it for all sorts of skin tones ! I would absolutely buy this product again .
Bria A.
Bria A.
michigan
Review for: Glitter Primer
omg so nyx is the goat! definitely my go to for everything!! i loveee their glitters oh so much! theyre pretty cheap akd have sooo much product in them! the glitter primer is the best!! works just as well as higher brands glitter glue!
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Wisc Rapids, WI
These are such great glitters to make any look POP! I love using these with NYX glitter glue! They have a nice color selection to choose from! And the best part of it all they are super affordable! If you aren't sure about eye glitters and want to try it out, I recommend these!
kayla h.
kayla h.
Review for: Rose, Crystal
Go to glitters!!! They are so shiny but small enough to where they are not irritating on the eye. Pictures is Crystal and the picture does not even do it justice! They are so shiny. They work best, for me, with Too Faced glitter glue.
Brieanna H.
Brieanna H.
Review for: Glitter Primer, Teal, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Silver, Violet
These products are amazing! The glitter primer is to die for. It keeps my glitter on for longer than most. The glitters are so beautiful! The range and selection is wide and I love how there's so many different ones. I 10/10 recommend.
Jana H.
Jana H.
Ty Ty, GA
Review for: Glitter Primer
i have always struggle getting shimmer eyeshadow to really show up on my eye lids and not have a crazy amount of fall out. this primer has put and end to my struggle! i can finally wear shimmery and glittery shades and they last all day long! great product at an affordable price!
Tomorrow H.
Tomorrow H.
Durham, NC
Review for: Glitter Primer, Blue, Crystal, Red, Violet, Gunmetal
I LOVE these loose glitters! I shake some through the top holes uncap and apply with a brush. You have the option of however sparkly you want to be instead of relying on what manufacturers decided when buying pre glittery items. The primer works wonderfully to hold in place!
Shontel S.
Shontel S.
Jackson , MS
Review for: Gold, Silver, Blue
these colors work great with the NYX glitter primer! it was very easy to apply & the colors are very shimmery & true to color I will most definitely be purchasing more of these colors . NYX Face and Body Glitter
Anna L.
Anna L.
Review for: Rose
I absolutely adore this glitter! It applies wonderfully and wonderful for all skin types! It is extremely pigmented and beautiful. All you do is dab on after a primer of course...although I don't even use one it stays pretty well!!!
Leeanna M.
Leeanna M.
Lancaster, PA
I think glitter is too fine. It doesn't maybe I'm applying wrong. I use the nyx glitter primer to apply it and doesn't shine that well. I feel like this product can not as fine. I love all the different colors but I'm not impressed.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?