BY NYX #1 in Face & Body Glitter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• First time & im loving it ! 2 Answers
  • Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?10 Answers
  • slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer ...5 Answers
Reviews (1945)
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
Erica M.
First of all, I love how affordable these are! I first apply glitter glue or concealer, then put the glitter on top. It can be buildable, but I don't usually feel the need to build it up. This is my go to glitter ! Only downfall is it can be hard to remove, I find glitter for days ! ✨
NapsandFraps B.
Spring, TX
I recently bought the NYX glitter and also the glitter primer and together they are amazing! I put it on top of a gold eyeshadow and it gave it that extra pop that it needed! It lasts all day and it is definitely is an amazing alternative to high end glitter. For the fall out, I just take a piece of tape and it picks up the unwanted flecks of glitter amazingly!
Joshlyn P.
I had got these three glitters for christmas amd i love them so much. Though it get messy, but its okay bc i love glitter. I used the bronze shade today on a girl who's makeup i was doing for prom and it was bomb! and its defintaly worth the money for it because you get a good amount.
Vivian M.
Amazing product for such a cheap price. These glitters are great for any skin tone. They will pop out no matter what. They last all day with a good primer. I have repurchased these products already and I will continue to do so. Definitely buildable. Purchased these in copper, bronze and teal.
Taylor S.
Longwood, FL
This glitter is awesome! I used it as a winged liner and it came out phenomenal. It has silvers and purple undertones, it lasted long, extremely pigmented, very affordable, high quality, great packaging, and you can’t beat it! Awesome awesome product! I highly recommend this glitter!
Vanessa S.
Burton, MI
The glitter in this is unreal, it’s so beautiful. The only thing is that it might be too big of chunks of glitter, but it’s something you can easily get over. If you’re looking for cheap SAFE glitter, give this a try!
Katy E.
Durham, NC
This primer does the job when it comes to helping glitter stick on. Not a personal favorite of mine, but an effective product that inexpensive and does what it claims. I tend to use MAC Fix Plus or concealer or my fingertip to get glitter to stick so I have some time to blend after application. But if you have issues with eyeshadow fallout I would try this.
Ashley N.
Warroad, MN
I really like this glitter, it is nice and fine. It’s has a really nice and shimmery finish. The nyx glitter primer is a suprisingly amazing find as well, it kept my glitter one for 12 hours, looking exactly how I put it one. The only downside of this glitter is you really need to apply a similar color underneath the glitter because it is so fine that it can leave tiny spaces without glitter.
Victoria G.
I love having these on hand for Halloween and Fantasy looks, it's inexpensive and works great. The blue shades are some of my favorites, they work well for the types of looks I gravitate towards. I use the NYX glitter glue, and they are a great match. Definitely recommend this if you love using glitter but don't want to spend a fortune.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I really enjoy this Nyc glitter. I fell in love with the color. It’s a beautiful color. It’s easy to apply and I apply with kiss eyelash glue. Last all day.You can see the shine of the glitter. I would definitely buy it again. I am 100% satisfied with the NYX Face and Body Glitter
Némesis V.
How good it is?
Arianne O.
Brooklyn, NY
Glitter on the hair, yay o nah? NYX Face and Body Glitter
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
What do you guys think about the NYX Face and Body Glitter ? I absolutely LOVE them I have almost all of them and they last all day (:
Courtney R.
Riverview , FL
I have tried to get glitter shadow to work even with the glue it gets all over the place how can I avoid this??
Michelle B.
Toronto
I've been wanting to try these but do you need any glue to apply it? And is it hard to remove? Do they have alot of fall out ?