12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mililani
I love these glitters!! There is so many different colors and looks that I can do. It is build-able and does have a LOT of fallout. Not a big fan of the sifter but after I removed it, I found it much easier to work with it. Would recommend!
ashely b.
ashely b.
Euclid, OH
Review for: Glitter Primer
If you are working with glitter this product is a must have. The formula is very creamy and the glitter will stick and stay all day. The price is affordable and I would highly recommend this to anyone working with glitter.
LisaHouseCat J.
LisaHouseCat J.
Review for: Teal, Copper, Red
These glitters are super fun for making any makeup look pop. The only complaint is that the glitter is a bit chunky but with some glitter glue it's perfect. The color range is great and I prefer these glitters over other ones on the market
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
I love glitter I feel like I could cover my whole body in it and walk around in public and feel completely comfortable. This glitter is amazing not too chunky but still be careful putting it around your eye area! Beautiful colors! My favorite is the holo looking one!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Newport, MN
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I LOVE THIS STUFF. So to begin I have it is pretty much every color - as long as you use a glitter primer it works wonderful and it is super pretty!! I try to use a small flat brush to apply it as if the brush is too big it will get a bit on the messy side but all in all great product.
Becca L.
Becca L.
Livingston, TN
Review for: Rose, Silver, Gunmetal
These glitters are so pigmented and so pretty. I use them for Eyeshadow with the primer and it doesn't crease or come off unless I take it off. Comfortable and affordable. I've bought about 4 of them and would definitely purchase again.
Rheanna T.
Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Bronze
i love these glitters because they are pretty affordable and great for looks that include sparkle. i like how small the glitter is compared to others and i especially love the color bronze because i can use it for so many different looks.
Mayah G.
Mayah G.
I recently got the gold glitter. It's really nice and easy to apply. It's pigmented. It would look good on any skin tone. It lasts long but you have to use a glitter glue. I would recommend it to anyone that wants there eyeshadow to pop.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Lockport , IL
Love the color soo much. They look soo good on the eyelid the only problem is that it has too much fall out. I used the primer for it and it still didn't stay on for long. Glitter was getting everywhere. I thought it was a good product for the price but I wouldn't buy this again.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love love love this glitter primer all you have to do is just put it on where your planning on putting the glitter and only lightly then go to town with your glitter stayed all day didn't have pieces out glitter falling all over my face this definetly is one of my go to things!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?