BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
I love these glitters! They are affordable and very stunning. A lot of people give these glitters bad reviews simply because they don't know how to apply them. I suggest pairing this glitter with NYX's glitter primer and using a silicone applicator to press it on.
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
I love this glitter!! I use it on my middle lid to make my eyes pop! It's super blendable and the coverage is buildable!! It can be a little messy I just put tape under my eyes to avoid the glitter getting everywhere! Best I've tried and perfect price!
Ternesha D.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
I love this primer! It's the only
Primer I use for apply loose glitter. It makes your glitter long lasting and sweat proof. I used it whenever I went to a party and I danced ALL night and my glitter didn't crease one bit! I honestly love this primer.. when applying I've noticed it works best with using a flat brush and to make sure the glitter isn't caked on the brush
Erin V.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Crystal more...
This is easily the cheapest and most beautiful holographic glitter THAT IS EYE SAFE. I always throw a little on when I feel like I need a little extra something. I always get compliments when I wear it! I mean cmon what girl doesn't like a little sparkle?? This one is hard to get your hands on but once I see it I buy them all if I can~
Angel H.
LOVE this glitter! It threw me into a full blown glitter addiction, I swear! I have the gold one, and I love how fine it is. It's just so beautiful and sparkly! I can't wait to purchase more :D I own the glitter primer as well, and I've never had a problem with fall out.
Courtney R.
Marysville, WA
i love this glitter very shimmery and fine milled good value and a little goes a long way i use glitter glue to hold it in place the only thing i would change is the sifter on top makes it hard to get out of the container i would buy again
Miriam M.
This stuff is gold for any special events that you have! I am an actress and also love using it on stage. It is shimmery and has impressive staying power. I was worried it would just fall off, but it stayed on for hours. Plus, it didn't irritate my skin or eyes and is affordable. It comes in every color you could want. I would totally recommend!
Gabby E.
Riverside
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Not something I use everyday, but if I did I would not be disappointed. This glitter primer helps hold the glitter onto you eyelid very well. I used this for a prom look and it lasted the whole night. Would highly recommend this product to anyone using glitter.
Tanner B.
Review for: Crystal more...
Absolutely love this color its so pretty omg!! Ive used it for many cut creases and it totally changes the game. Its like regular silver glitter on steroids! I love it and with the nyx glitter glue I never find glitter all over my face at the end of the night!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Blue more...
I like this product I recommend i like because it's brilliant matte blue I like it this colors it's more for the nights best for tan skin the makeup it's pretty good colors I would like to buy again I recommend it's i would like to recommend to others I love it
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.