BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Janay H.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Rose, Silver, Bronze, Blue
Personally own about 4 of these ! I use them for special occasions and events like cheerleading . I have small almond shaped hooded eyes and this product sits nicely on my lids . The NYX glitter glue helps this product stay in place , applies easier and is long lasting . Fall out may be a slight issue so I suggest doing eyes first before face to be able to remove fall out on the face .
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I love these glitters so much. You get so much product in the container and I like the sifter at the top. I just put a little bit into the cap and apply it to my lid with my finger tip because that's just my person preference and I find that it's easiest for me that way. I use these with the NYX glitter primer and it looks beautiful and stays put all day long! So perfect for special occasions or just to spruce up any eye look!
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
Review for: Copper, Bronze
These glitters are great!! All the dazzle and beauty without breaking the bank! Nyx is an amazing brand and they didn't disappoint with these colors . The glitter is cosmetic thus for eye safe! Meaning if it gets in your eye it won't cut your cornea.
The color selection is stupendous , & as a starting off makeup artist I can afford to try different colors with more ease. ( knowing the quality is still there)
Evangelina P.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this glitter primer base it's formulated to keep the glitter in place using a primer not only on your eyelids but I'm your lips is great anywhere you want to stay with her on your body it will stick pick us up at altar on a buy one get one free sale and I don't regret it I will be buying some more it was such a steel
Cierra D.
Review for: Crystal
Crystal is a gorgeous holographic glitter (yes, REAL HOLO!!) that will catch anyone's eye! To use it, you will need a glitter primer/adhesive and a tool to properly apply it (I used a synthetic concealer brush). When applying it, you will be annoyed by the sifter, where the glitter comes out of three holes, but if you close the jar and shake it upside down, you will get a lot to come out in the lid. There will be a ton of fall out below the eye area, so be aware of that!
Jennifer H.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I rarely use loose pigments or glitter, but after using a deluxe sample of TF version of this, i realized how beautiful my shimmer/glitter pressed shadows looked over glitter glue (glitter primer). I decided to save some money and buy the NYX one, and it works great. Holds the glitter/shimmer all day, enhances the pigment of them, and isn't messy or hard to work with. I normally always go with the prestige/high end brand, but in this case save your money bc this one works just as good
Trinity H.
Nashville , TN
Review for: Crystal
These are amazing for all things makeup. Whether it's Glam makeup or editorial, these glitters work great. They are milled perfectly so they are safe to use on the eyes and body. They have an amazing shade selection!! Definitely recommend these to have in a kit or for special effects makeup! NYX Face and Body Glitter
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
Review for: Rose
I love this glitter so much! It is so pretty! It is just as good as a high end glitter, yet it's a small fraction of the price! I also love that there are so many colors to choose from!! I will say that these glitters are hard to work with because they are so messy, put that is true for just about any other glitter out there. Also, you definitely need to use a glitter glue with these so that the glitter sticks and stays put. I recommend the nyx glitter glue.
Kelly W.
Newark, OH
Review for: Glitter Primer
NYX glitter primer I've use this on my live multiple times and it doesn't even look like I put a dent in it it will last forever the price is amazing and I reach for it every time I use glitter or loose pigments it works amazing for also I got loose pigments from the Dollar Tree and this holds them together so well and last all day long two thumbs up on this product
Brittany E.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I have every color available in every shade of the glitters because it's the best loose glitter/primer I have ever used. It has very little fall-out as long as you're careful about the application. However, once the glitter is set on this primer, it's not going ANYWHERE until you wash it off! I've tried more expensive loose glitter and I keep coming back to this. The only thing that compares to this is the Stila glitter eye shadow, and that even has more fallout than this.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.