BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Xitlaly M.
My absolute favorite! I fell in love with this glitter when I purchased it. The glitter is so fine that it applies real well with the Nyx glitter primer. I almost use glitter in every single makeup look I do and it's the bomb.com words can't descr I be how amazing this is. Never in my life have I tried an amazing glitter, not only that but the range of colors Nyx has!! Love love love!
Vanessa M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Best glue ever! The NYX Face and Body Glitter actually works! You just add a little bit of it In the areas where you want loose glitter and it holds for so long! I wore this for the edm musical festival in Chicago and it stayed on for 10+ hrs. I was so Impressed by it since it was so inexpensive. Overall did what it claimed to do
Kayla H.
Williston
I love nyx. I don't know if there's a thing that I don't like from this brand. I may have some things I prefer but with the prices you can't go wrong. It's such good quality and this glitter is right up there. I bought a couple of these when I wanted to start trying glitter in my eyeshadow looks and I am not disappointed. Totally fulfill the task and can't wait to get more!
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
I really wanted glitter and I finally found these at ulta, but when I bought them felt like I was settling because I had been looking online forever at more expensive ones. Well actually I was super wrong, these were such a good price and the colors are beautiful. I also got the NYX glitter primer and I'm also a fan of that. It wears long and looks so beautiful!
Mariella B.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Let me just start with saying thay NYX is such a wonderful cosmetic brand. Every product they have meets the quality & quantity aspect. I needed a glitter primer really bad because my glitter would just be so patchy and i would end up not even having glitter on my eyes at the end of the day. I gave it a try and i fell in love with the product. The glitter does stay on the area you applied the primer and it works very well. I will be purchasing it again and again and it was $7 which is a good price!!!!
Brenda G.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is amazing! I am in love with the beautiful holographic packaging and even though it's a small tube you really get your money's worth. It's very inexpensive (under 10 dollars) and it's going to last you a long time. When you squeeze it out of the tube it's like a white cream and when you apply it on the lid it becomes a bit tacky. This product is amazing if you're using glitter! It really lives up to its name and definitely met my expectations! I recommend this to all beauty lovers!
Tori B.
Review for: Silver
This glitter is pretty awesome! I used the silver glitter as part of a show makeup look for a color guard/marching show. It was really easy to apply, stayed put even after 8 minutes of moving, dancing, rolling, and sweating all over a football field, and looked great through it all. The only thing that would make it better would be if the glitters were a little smaller, or more finely milled. Using a lot or trying to build it up tends to make it look chunky sometimes. Other than that, I love it!
Brianna B.
Review for: Gold
The only reason why I didn't rate it a 5 was personally the packaging is really messy if you're not careful but other than that the glitter is so good and can add a nice touch to any makeup look! NYX Retail Stores
Yasmine V.
Butler, PA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I'm a total whore LOL, and this is one of the best. Real fine glitter that shimmers beautifully in the light. I apply the nyx glitter glue with a flat synthetic in a thin layer over the eye shadow then either use another flat synthetic brush or a big fluffy brush, depending on how hevaily I want to apply it, to apply to glitter.
Hoping to pick them all up when black friday sales roll around. I used the shade Gunmetal in this picture.
Hannah C.
Granby, MA
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is amazing!! And so reasonably priced. You need so little product that this will last forever. And it's under $10! It feels like an eye Primer (feels and looks a lot like Urban Decay Eyeshadow Anti-Aging Primer Potion) it doesn't dry sticky at all! Feels like your not wearing anything. I used it to create a glitter liner and it didn't clump my lashes together or anything. I used the NYX Face and Body Glitter and there was hardly any fallout.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?