12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
emily h.
emily h.
Snellville
Review for: Silver, Glitter Primer, Gunmetal, Gold
One of my favorite glitters to use on the eye! They make such a great formula for an affordable price! They have so many shade options and i can't wait to collect them all. Would recommend to anyone who wants to expand their makeup collection!!!
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Review for: Glitter Primer
Works very well, no need to spend $20 on highend glitter glue. This works just as well and $15 cheaper. Use a little and pat or tap it in to make the glue tacky then pay or tap in the glitter and you are good to go and sparkle with the money you just saved buying this one over the $20 one
Emily A.
Emily A.
Review for: Teal
I love this glitter! Affordable, many colors, looks super good on the eyes ans doesnt bunch up, doesn't irritate my eyes, and just in general is a really good glitter. Will be purchasing more colors. NYX Face and Body Glitter
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I wish the glitter was finer, so that's why it gets 4 stars. I find it sort of hard to build. Needs to be applied with glitter glue. I tried the lip look on the glitter glue package.... I don't recommend using this product on lips, nor the glitter glue.
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
Riverside
Review for: Silver
Love this body and face glitter !! Used this for a prom makeup look and it lasted the whole night. It was easy to apply and really made a simple look into a dramatic look. I would recommend this product to others especially for the cheap price.
Yesenia O.
Yesenia O.
I love their glitters they are excellent they are so sparkly and I highly recommend them. Yes they are pretty easy to spread and blend , they last all day. And they don't flake off. Yes I would buy over and over again. I have almost every color.
Kimber Lee C.
Kimber Lee C.
New York , NY
Review for: Violet
Used this with the nyx glitter primer and it worked amazingly! These products are responsible for my most favorite makeup look that I've ever done. Once I pack the glitter on there's little to no fallout and people see me shining a mile away.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
La Habra, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I pair this glitter glue with ANY glitter! This glue just grads into any glitter and it doesn't fall off! :o I know right hard to believe but I am on my 3rd bottle of this :) Another great thing about it that it comes off super easy, just a swipe of a makeup wipe and your glitter is off
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mililani
I love these glitters!! There is so many different colors and looks that I can do. It is build-able and does have a LOT of fallout. Not a big fan of the sifter but after I removed it, I found it much easier to work with it. Would recommend!
Kara G.
Kara G.
Calhoun , TN
Review for: Bronze
I absolute love NYX body and eye glitter! I always pair mine with the NYX glitter primer and it stays all day! All of their glitters are such a hit and I would definitely recommend! If you haven't tried these out, definitely give them a try!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?