BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
member-baf60
I didn't do this color but I have 5 other colors and I love them I forgot the price but quality is great but u have to buy glitter glue separate got this from ulta
Kim M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
If there is one drugstore product I would recommend it would be this. It makes your shadows pop and doesn't allow for any fallout. I got this for an event because I wanted my metallic shadows to really stand out and they did! I even use it sometimes day to day just to make my shadows with shimmer or glitter pop. The only issue with this product is that you can't really blend over it. I have to do my entire eye look (aside from lids) and have it blended perfectly and then I dab this on my lids with my finger and then pack on glitter or glitter shadows over the top. Don't use this primer all over your eye if you only want glitter on your lid and dab it on, don't rub it in. If you know how to use this properly it can totally transform your eye looks and is so worth the money. The only downside was I had to track it down for months because it is always sold out
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this stuff! I wear ALOT of glitter and shimmer shadows and so far this is the only glitter primer I've ever tried and haven't found a reason to try another. This stuff is awesome. I like to put a very small amount on the back of my hand and sheer it out, then spread it onto my lid until I feel it getting tacky, then I take whatever is left on the back of my hand and immediately press my pigment/glitter/shadow on and it works amazingly. I don't have any issues with fallout, creasing, nothing! I highly reccommend this product!
Gigi A.
10/10 recommend if you love glitter! These glitters are so amazing. Super sparkly and shimmery. Very buildable. You can do a touch in the inner corner, or all over the lid for full glam. They have a variety of colors and they are just so beautiful and work amazing. I use eyelash glue as an adhesive lmao..and it literally stays all day until I wash my makeup off! I own gold, bronze, copper, and pink. I always get compliments when I wear them!
Alissa R.
Lynnwood, WA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Keeps my glitter on all day. Nyx delivers another quality product that I can't live without. Applies easily over makeup. Easy to add loose glitter to lids or wherever you like. Takes a very small amount of primer, so this will last you a while depending how glitter addicted you are. Definitely keeping this in my beauty arsenal. 💋💕
rebekkka g.
Review for: Crystal, Copper, Bronze, Gold
I love these glitters. They are super long lasting with great quality. The glitter isn't to chunky and can be a build-ableNYX Retail Stores product. Super easy to work with as long as you are using the right products. I would love to buy more of these because they work SOO well.
Kiran K.
I have a canister of 'Crystal' and also the official primer and this glitter has lasted me THROUGH A RAINSTORM (BORDERLINE HURRICANE). I don't think it's ever got into my eye, plus it's all FDA approved glitter, and it's just!! So good. Even prettier in person. The dispenser gets clogged sometimes, but I just poke it with an old sewing needle. TOTALLY WORTH THE PURCHASE. Just don't forget the primer. Very necessary.
EMMSAYS M.
Review for: Gold, Rose, Blue
I absolutely love these glitter for the price I hate the sifter thou it's hard to take the glitter out. But that's a good thing too because of the sifter the glitter doesn't fall into places. Anyways I prefer these glitter more than the high end expensive glitter eyeliners one they are cheaper and second they are easily available and have a variety of colors. I wish they come up with more colors. But for the price these are the best !
Amani O.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Silver
I got this new glamorous glitter from
Nyx @nyxcosmetics pigments has strong colors and this is no exception.This glitter is the best I've ever bought and is so easy to use Great pigments for a a very convenient price.
I Created beautiful eye looks with this beauty and it lasts all night,The only thing you have to apply primer because it is very loose.
I highly recommend this product 🤗👌🏻
This shade is Silver @influenster #nyx NYX Glitter Powder #glitter #rev
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
I have the white/translucent one and it works great. It stayed put for the most part and didn't end up all over me and I didn't even use a primer or glitter glue. I was really surprised. I usually use too faced glitter glue to keep loose glitter in place but decided not to on Friday and just applied with my finger. So excited about this bc nyx is affordable, comes in a variety of colors, and is usually in stock!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.