BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Sean W.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I finally got to use this during a week long, incredibly high temperature music festival recently and I am beyond thrilled with how impressive this gem is! It feels SO thin and lightweight, so I was hesitant about the result, but it locks in loose glitter incredibly. Literally nothing falls loose unless you truly make it! I used it heavily on my shoulders and on my collar bones/chest, big dense layers, and they lasted throughout the entire day into night, and still was locked in the next morning. It survives sleep, yall!!! This tube had me and my friends amazed and made working with loose glitter so much easier and exciting. Don't sleep on this gem!!!! The picture was after TWO days and vey little re-applying. I already bought a second tube!
Nishe R.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Beautiful packaging p, I never look at the packing because the quality of the product is what matters to me. But since I look these primer I love it.
The primer is excellent, you put it in your eyelid and it slides veré easily, it does not feel sticky until it is completely dry, it's totally transparent and has a little sparkles but nothing to crazy,the glitter sticks instantly, it has no chance of falling anywhere. The glitter last in place hours, not a trace of glitter on your face, on your clothes or anything. I used these primer for about 7 hours and it looked like it just applied my glitter. I like it that you can use it in eyeshadows,I like that it's so easy to remove and not a trace of stickiness like others glitter primers do.
Amazing quality, highly recommended.
Jasae R.
I bought these glitters at Ulta for around 6.99-7.99 don't remember the price, you can also buy them at any beauty supply store. And the NYX website. They are perfect for Any eye make up look, it gives a bolder look. it's safe to say you can put it In your hair too lol. I absolutely love these glitters I had to get one in every color. So the glitter can stay on you have to use a glitter glue, the one I used was from TooFace but NYX has one too. But I never tired it.
Camryn E.
Review for: Other
I absolutely love these glitter pigments because they are so easy to use!! I feel like these are great for any kind of look especially halloween! You can easily find different shades and create a cool halloween look.
Ashlyne M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Let me just say i searched everywhere for this glitter primer because I did not want to spend loads on a primer if I was just a beginner with glitter. I am impressed with this product because you barely have to use any so a little goes a long way! My only complaint is that it is not very long-wearing, as my glitter does crease after a few hours. I finally found this product at an Ulta i stopped into on vacation after just ordering it online so now I own two of these, which is no problem for me considering they are ALWAYS out of stock at my local Ulta.
Lauren S.
I LOVE THIS GLITTER. I purchased this in the color "rose" for my college formal and it worked perfectly! I couldn't be any happier with the results. The primer that goes with the glitter isn't necessary. Just spray your brush with setting spray and then pack the glitter on! It won't move and doesn't fall on your face or in your eyes. I highly recommend it. The ONLY reason that I am giving this product 4 stars rather than 5 is because the color "ice" is not true to the color that it appears to be. When in the bottle, it appears white. However, it contains green flecks within the white and when applied, the green is all that you see. Other than that, this glitter is incredible!
Jasmine V.
Turlock , CA
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Bronze, Red
I literally have just about everyone of these Glitters! They looks stunning on the eyes! I love to apply them into the lids, whether it be full on glitter lid or a little pop of sparkle by using a fluffy brush.
Jiselle O.
Fairburn, GA
Love this glitter really amazing for any look. You do need a glue for it though but NYx has a amazing one that works really good. This glitter can get messy at times but it's really easy to just dust off your face not like others. It last all day and there's no fall out. I did this look on my sister friend for a wedding she was a bridesmaid and she loved it and it lasted all night. Also I recently did this blue and gold look on me and the glitter added a pretty touch really recommend it.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I got the NYX loose glitter today and I absolutely love it! You need to purchase the NYX glitter glue to use as a glue/primer that will adhere and secure the loose glitter! It is so pretty and will make any eyeshadow pop! I really wanted the rose gold glitter but sadly my ulta was out of it so I settled for the copper which looks very similar! Glittery eyeshadow is definitely trending right now! So if you want to add some sparkle to your life then I highly recommend the NYX loose glitters! But again don't forget to grab the NYX glitter glue!
Sydney H.
Emmons
I love this so much. I use it all the time as an eyeshadow. I use a lash glue to make it stick all night. It's absolutely gorgeous. I have this in the shade copper and it's sooooo much fun to use. I get compliments on it all the time. For the price it's a godsend
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.