12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Karissa G.
Karissa G.
Mesa
Review for: Glitter Primer
Nyx glitter glue is my most raved about beauty product to date! I recommend it to everyone. I love trying new looks using the primer to make them stand out. Not only is this product great for applying loose glitters, it doubles as a 'pigment boost'. NYX Face and Body Glitter
Unique S.
Unique S.
My favorite and go to loose glitter! It is extremely affordable and the have a nice sized color selection! You can do multiple looks with this glitter using the NYX Glitter glue. You can put it on the lid, under the eyes, the tear duck and even your lips!
Faneece F.
Faneece F.
Fernley, NV
Review for: Glitter Primer
Wonderful for glitter application! Very smooth like a regular primer, but helps glitter adhere to your eyelid like a glue! It's affordable and no yucky glue smell along with it! For my glitter junkies, I recommend!
Desaree M.
Desaree M.
Review for: Silver
I have been wanting to try this product out for awhile!! I was finally able to purchase a color & I went with silver. I love the way it goes & also I love that it stays when you purchase the NYX glitter primer as well. It was definitely worth the price!!
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
houston, TX
 This face and body glitter is so fun to play with it is a nice cosmetic glitter that you could create fun make up looks with and it does not change your skin at all it is also very long lasting throughout the day and I would highly recommend to everyone
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Beatrice, AL
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I love these glitters. I have them in every color. They are very pigmented and a little really goes a long way. It's extremely build-able also. The only con is it gets everywhere but I expect that with all loose glitters. I will definitely purchase more!
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.
I am so impressed with this glitter. When pair with the NYX glitter glue this product stays in place all day. There is minimal fallout through the day but I would recommend putting this on before foundation when applying. So pigmented and easy to use.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Glitter Primer
This made my glitter pop unlike any other primer ever. You can put the glitter on top of the primer or mix the primer with the glitter to make it more metallic. It's definitely on the more affordable side. I wouldn't use it with normal eyeshadow though. Only with glitter or shimmer. It's magical.
Tyana H.
Tyana H.
I love using their glitters this my favorite and very fun to use I love that it comes in a lot of colors I use their glitter glue it was very long lasting for me and I would buy more
Yoali A.
Yoali A.
Vancouver, WA
Super inexpensive and great quality! The only problem I have with this is that it in a bit messy but that's to be expected, it is also very hard to find because it's always sold out! But the ones I have gotten my hands on are amazing and they never disappoint.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?