BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Sydney H.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is amazing! I have been looking for a primer that keeps glitters on all day without creasing and this is it! It is the perfect texture also! It is so creamy and a little goes a LONG way it. It spreads out on the skin perfectly which helps to keep the glitters stuck on. (Left to right) The first picture is when it is just applied (it has some pigment also which makes it even better). The second is from right to left without the primer and with the primer. And lastly is when I tried the wipe it away (one swipe). As you can see, the side with glitter stayed on and the other side just wiped away. It is such a useful product, and it is only 5 or 6 dollars! I definitely recommend picking this up.
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
Review for: Bronze
The NYX cosmetic glitter has been absolutely some of the best cosmetic glitter I’ve ever used! It’s wonderful, applies like a dream, stays on for hours on hours and feels extremely light weight! I would highly recommend this to any of my friends and family!
Paola R.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Copper
Great product for the price! It's very intense, not opaque whatsoever! I do wish the glitter chunks were a little less dense, but it is very pigmented and definitely buildable!
Ashlyne M.
These NYX Cosmetics Glitters were my first glitter purchases and I am so happy with them! Sadly, I only have two shades because they are ALWAYS out of stock at my local Ulta and I refuse to order on the NYX website as their shipping takes ages haha. But i LOVE these glitters, they are so beautiful, and I use the silver almost every week, it is perfect for a glam, girly look. There is alot of fallout though, I must say, and you do have to apply quite a bit, but the pro's definitely outweigh the cons with these!
Jose M.
Saint Cloud, FL
I absolutely love this product! It’s my go to glitter when it comes to Halloween! You can use if all over the eyes and the body. The color spectrum is amazing as well!
Bridget T.
Whitesboro
Great for Halloween looks! Just stocked up the other day! You're able to buy it at Ulta or Nyx Cosmetics website. Don't forget to get the glitter primer as well!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I am super impressed with the NYX Face and Body Glitter ! I use it on my eyelids when I am applying any loose glitter! It goes on nice and smooth and drys clear so you don't see it! It also doesn't clump! Which is a huge plus for any glitter primer! I also use it often as a base for some of my regular powdered eyeshadows to make their color pop more! It works great either way! I definitely will be purchasing it in the future! I don't know when that will be because this tube has literally lasted me over six months! A little goes a very long way! I highly recommend it!
Sean W.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I finally got to use this during a week long, incredibly high temperature music festival recently and I am beyond thrilled with how impressive this gem is! It feels SO thin and lightweight, so I was hesitant about the result, but it locks in loose glitter incredibly. Literally nothing falls loose unless you truly make it! I used it heavily on my shoulders and on my collar bones/chest, big dense layers, and they lasted throughout the entire day into night, and still was locked in the next morning. It survives sleep, yall!!! This tube had me and my friends amazed and made working with loose glitter so much easier and exciting. Don't sleep on this gem!!!! The picture was after TWO days and vey little re-applying. I already bought a second tube!
Nishe R.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Beautiful packaging p, I never look at the packing because the quality of the product is what matters to me. But since I look these primer I love it.
The primer is excellent, you put it in your eyelid and it slides veré easily, it does not feel sticky until it is completely dry, it's totally transparent and has a little sparkles but nothing to crazy,the glitter sticks instantly, it has no chance of falling anywhere. The glitter last in place hours, not a trace of glitter on your face, on your clothes or anything. I used these primer for about 7 hours and it looked like it just applied my glitter. I like it that you can use it in eyeshadows,I like that it's so easy to remove and not a trace of stickiness like others glitter primers do.
Amazing quality, highly recommended.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?