12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Odessa P.
Odessa P.
Brooklyn
Review for: Crystal, Violet
I bought this product at the Nyx store in the city and ive been sparkling ever since. The glitters work very well with their nyx glitter primer and your sparkles with last all day long. This product would work n any skin tone and is definitely worth the buy.
Ciara G.
Ciara G.
Arlington Hts, IL
Review for: Crystal, Silver, Gunmetal
YOU NEED GLITTER GLUE! don't forget that lol but they are so gorgeous and not heavy or chunky on the eyes. If you're a beginner or MUA they're awesome for all levels. You can decide how pigmented your want them by how much you pack on, but use glitter glue or it won't stick. Soooo sparkly, I highly recommend!
Ally P.
Ally P.
Chicago
Review for: Blue
Long lasting, vibrant colors and affordable I love the majority of NYX products already and was excited to buy the glitter pigment I use it with their glitter glue eye primer not only was it minimal fall out but the color lasted all day long definitely a must buy
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
I love these glitters. They have them in so many different shades for such a great price. NYX also makes a glitter glue to go along with this. The color stays true and it is so shimmery and glittery on your eye. My plan is so buy every color!! They are beautiful
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Howard Beach, NY
Review for: Gold
I absolutely love this! I'm all about glitter, and using glitter to create looks, and this is so stunning! You get so much product in the container so it lasts forever! I use this with my nyx glitter primer and it looks great all day! I totally recommend this ‚ú®
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Carpenter, WY
Review for: Bronze
I was a bit skeptical of this because I didn't want a bunch of glitter all over my face which of course can happen with these loose shadows but I sprayed my brush and lightly packed it on and was amazed at how gorgeous the color looked and not as much fallout!
Gabriella F.
Gabriella F.
San Pedro, CA
Review for: Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Other
I own most of the colors, they are my favorite glitter for makeup. they wear so well and stay on all day especially if you use them with NYX glitter primer. These are easy to apply, I was even able to teach a friend how to use them within a couple of minutes
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Silver
eyeshadow on the crease I used @bhcosmetics take me to Brazil palette ūüé® mixed with @milanicosmetics single shade 08 olympian blue and on the eyelid @milanicosmetics single shadow shade 01 white lie with sliver @nyxcosmetics loose glitter ‚ú®
Faneece F.
Faneece F.
Fernley, NV
Review for: Glitter Primer
Wonderful for glitter application! Very smooth like a regular primer, but helps glitter adhere to your eyelid like a glue! It's affordable and no yucky glue smell along with it! For my glitter junkies, I recommend!
Karissa G.
Karissa G.
Mesa
Review for: Glitter Primer
Nyx glitter glue is my most raved about beauty product to date! I recommend it to everyone. I love trying new looks using the primer to make them stand out. Not only is this product great for applying loose glitters, it doubles as a 'pigment boost'. NYX Face and Body Glitter
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?