BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Hope S.
I love these glitters! Good color range and price point. Not so finely milled that it doesn't look like glitter but not super chunky either. Pairs perfectly with the NYX Glitter Primer. Never had a problem with it staying and not coming off with the right make up remover.
Maddie N.
Winfield, WV
Such a good product. It feels like a high end glitter. Pair it with the glitter glue, and it'll last all day. And at such a wonderful price. The packaging is near perfect; not too much comes out. You have to work a tad bit. I have most of them and plan to buy the rest.
Libby M.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this stuff. I haven't used glitter but once so far and I can tell you I had 0 fall out !! Which is awesome because glitter in the eye doesn't feel good! It's super worth the price! I would recommend to anyone who is looking to do some glitter eyeshadow looks!
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
I love these glitters! They are affordable and very stunning. A lot of people give these glitters bad reviews simply because they don't know how to apply them. I suggest pairing this glitter with NYX's glitter primer and using a silicone applicator to press it on.
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx
I bought the gold face and body glitter because I figured nyx would probably be the cheapest I would find a loose glitter. I ordered it online and thought it would have more product than it did. For $6/7 I wouldn't repurchase. But the glitter is good and pigmented
Destiny S.
Brooklyn, NY
Very light to the eyes ' very easy to apply with the nyx primer glue and it is very well indeed true to its color and very easy to blend and very affordable and its both pigmented and sheer buy its worth the money and i would buy this again because it was only 7$
Kenya F.
Mission, Tx
Great for dramatic looks! They have a great variety of glitter shades! Best applied with their glitter glue. Has a sifter so that way when you open the top it won't get everywhere. Only $6 in ulta and they have a kid amount of glitter in there. Would recommend.
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
These are the best affordable glitters out there. They are so bright and colorful. You can use them on your eyes, body, lips anything. they reflect amazingly. When applying it i use eyelash glue and i don't really have much fallout. i would suggest this product
I have about 5 different colors of this glitter and the are the best i have ever used. Plus they are $6.00, cant beat that price. I do recommend getting the glitter primer/glue NYX makes so you don't have to much fall out. Remember a little goes along way!!
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
I just purchased about 4 of these not even an hour ago. I love this glitter, and it costs $6!!!! well worth it! most other face and body glitter pots are $15+ , it's insane! these are cheap and look amazing, and i am so excited to try out my new colors!!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.