12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Skylar T.
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
This stuff is the real deal! I use it when I do makeup for proms, I use this and the girls love it! You put it in with the primer and it does not budge! I use it for eyes, and put it on their lids and does not go anywhere. I have wore it myself and it does not get in the eyes or anything.
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.
Bought this along with the glitter primer. The price was very affordable. I believe I payed about $1.99 for each glitter itself and $4.99 for the primer. Such amazing pigmentation and stays on all day, easy to remove. Will continue to buy and I definitely recommend it. Thank you NYX! ‚ú®
Sara K.
Sara K.
Rohnert Park, CA
This stuff is the best for festival looks. I use it with the nyx glitter primer and it makes the glitter stick to your skin forever. this product has a really good variety of colors and I have 4 different colors. I recommend this product to anyone who needs a really good body glitter
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Wood Dale, IL
Review for: Glitter Primer
This primer is so nice. It holds my glitter in place all day (9+ hours). It doesn't crease at all for me and I have really hooded lids. It also goes on really well over eyeshadow , it doesn't mess up the work that is already there. It's an awesome price and totally worth buying!
Hope S.
Hope S.
I love these glitters! Good color range and price point. Not so finely milled that it doesn't look like glitter but not super chunky either. Pairs perfectly with the NYX Glitter Primer. Never had a problem with it staying and not coming off with the right make up remover.
Maddie N.
Maddie N.
Winfield, WV
Such a good product. It feels like a high end glitter. Pair it with the glitter glue, and it'll last all day. And at such a wonderful price. The packaging is near perfect; not too much comes out. You have to work a tad bit. I have most of them and plan to buy the rest.
Libby M.
Libby M.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this stuff. I haven't used glitter but once so far and I can tell you I had 0 fall out !! Which is awesome because glitter in the eye doesn't feel good! It's super worth the price! I would recommend to anyone who is looking to do some glitter eyeshadow looks!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx
I bought the gold face and body glitter because I figured nyx would probably be the cheapest I would find a loose glitter. I ordered it online and thought it would have more product than it did. For $6/7 I wouldn't repurchase. But the glitter is good and pigmented
Eman S.
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
I love these glitters! They are affordable and very stunning. A lot of people give these glitters bad reviews simply because they don't know how to apply them. I suggest pairing this glitter with NYX's glitter primer and using a silicone applicator to press it on.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Emmons
I love this so much. I use it all the time as an eyeshadow. I use a lash glue to make it stick all night. It's absolutely gorgeous. I have this in the shade copper and it's sooooo much fun to use. I get compliments on it all the time. For the price it's a godsend
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?