12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Kellie K.
Kellie K.
Russellville, MO
Review for: Gold
Im a huge fun of everything sparkly and glittery and this gold glitter gave me the perfect sparkle for my girls night out! With a black liner and sparkly gold lid I felt like Cleopatra. And the glitter stayed in place all night long, even after hitting the dance floor!
Victoria U.
Victoria U.
Norristown, PA
Review for: Crystal, Ice, Gold
Best glitters you can get at the drugstore - and maybe the only! Nyx is one of the best drugstore brands out there. These glitters in combo with their glitter glue are a gorgeous addition to any eye look that needs a punch. Super affordable as well! What's not to love?
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Glitter Primer
i really like this product. It works well with most loose glitters that you have. I just use a flat brush to apply it. I bought two when I first tried it out just because my local ulta was always selling them quickly. It is a great product for the price. Whenever I go trough mine, I will definitely purchase again.
katie g.
katie g.
Review for: Gunmetal
This glitter is fabulous! I use it often for body painting and festival makeup. The glitter grains aren't too big nor too small which is wonderful, and when used with the NYX glitter primer, it stays on all day with minimal fallout. The shade range is great also.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Nashville
Review for: Silver, Ice
I only gave it 4/5 because I'm still trying to figure out how to apply it as nice as those makeup gurus you see on YouTube. But regardless this glitter is wow. I got the crystal glitter that looks holographic and it is bold and beautiful! I would MOST definitely buy this again in a heartbeat. Absolutely gorgeous!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
Nice eye glitter, I have the shade crystal. These are really good to use on your eyes and also your face and body. You have to absolutely get the glitter glue too! Face & Body Glitter Primer - Glitter primer
Jassmin G.
Jassmin G.
Review for: Rose
I like this Glitter a lot but I do have a hard time making it stick even though I use the glitter primer. I get a ton of fallout too. I continue to play with it because the product itself is good I just don't think I know how to apply it well just yet. Try it out!
Carolann C.
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
Review for: Ice
All the shades in these glitters are amazing. The are incredibly affordable and work just as well as any other. All you need is a glitter glue and you are ready to go. The glitter is fine enough that it doesn't look cheap and they have such a great range of colors.
Breigh M.
Breigh M.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Gold, Violet, Gunmetal, Blue
For me, this product was messy. I didn't really like the packaging, because it was hard to get the amount of product I needed to achieve my look. The glitters themselves were very soft feeling and did not irritate my skin in anyway. They were also really affordable.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is fantastic and is definitely comparable to high-end products. I love using this with loose glitter because it makes it last all day on the eyes. I also like that it doesn't make the glitter look chunky. If you're a glitter lover, you definitely need to pick this up to make it last all day long!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?