BY NYX #1 in Face & Body Glitter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• First time & im loving it ! 2 Answers
  • Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?10 Answers
  • slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer ...5 Answers
Reviews (1947)
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
Really love this glitter it's one of my
Faves! My only suggestion would be to use it on top of some glitter glue or concealer at least! If you don't you might get some glitter on your face! But it doesn't irritate my eyes, or cause me to break out like others do. It is affordable and you get a considerable amount of product for small price!
Mariah N.
Taylor, MI
I went into ulta to get some sort of sparkles, and was gunna get the glitter omb palette(I eventually did and love it but that's not what this is about). The beauty advisor had on NYX herself that day, and suggested I try it. $6 why not? If it sucks, who cares. But GURRRRL my eyes shined brighter than a disco ball at a rave! A little bit 100% goes a long away. Only down fall is it does have fall out. But I mean by that time in the night I was ready to be all glitter anyway 9/10 would recommend
Maryah J.
Little Rock, AR
I love the variety of colors available with NYX Face and Body Glitter, as well as the longevity of the product. When used in conjunction with thee NYX Face and Body Glitter, the glitter doesn't budge until I'm ready to remove it. If you need glitter & are on a budget, purchase this along with the glitter primer!
Isabella L.
Clearwater, FL
This glitter primer is LIFE! If i didn't have this while doing my cut creases they wouldn't come out like how I want them to! This is so easy to apply and helps Glitter stick PERFECTLY 😍 I recommend this on YouTube all the time. I actually have a tutorial on this look if you're interested link in my bio!
Desiree J.
Athens, GA
I buy these glitters specifically to put on my lips. I put my choice of lip stick on then I use urban decay gloss, or NYX butter gloss. Then I pat loose glitter evenly into my lips using my finger. [product:urban-decay-revolution-lip-gloss-travel-size-duo-liar/-anarchy] NYX Butter Gloss putting the rose glitter on a burgundy lip can make a beautiful galaxy effect if done properly.
Brieanna H.
Gatzke, MN
These products are amazing! The glitter primer is to die for. It keeps my glitter on for longer than most. The glitters are so beautiful! The range and selection is wide and I love how there's so many different ones. I 10/10 recommend.
Daphne W.
This is an amazingly beautiful super refined glitter powder!!! It comes in 5 different colors and they are all super pretty!! Great quality and a great buy!!! Best to apply with the NYX glitter primer to keep it on and to use a brush!!! Highly recommend!!!
Winnie C.
Got this because I needed glitter for a Halloween costume. The color is beautiful and really vibrant, but I would suggest using some sort of sticky liquid to help it stay in place. I ended up using a NYX liquid liner in the same color which worked out fine. It can get a little messy since it's glitter and there is some fallout. I used it on my forehead and noticed specks of glitter around my face throughout the day.
Amy A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Not much to say about this glitter, other than that it's a beautiful color and it adheres very easily with the NYX glitter primer as a base. Would definitely purchase more of the glitter colors since I enjoy this one so much.
Catherine C.
I think this is an effective product I just wish  they had this product in a  jar as well because that way I could use my brush to dip into it and  apply. I however don't think there is any kind of glue out  there that can help the fall out on application because its glitter and it gets every where even when you don't want it to. But once the glitter is applied to this primer it stays all day long. I will   be buying again.
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Lauren C.
How well does this glitter stay when using the NYX glitter primer? Which everyday shades would you recommend?