BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Madison L.
American Fork , UT
Review for: Glitter Primer
I have heard great things about this primer for months, so I finally caved and got it. Honestly I don't know how I lived without it. I have had a pot of loose cosmetic glitter sitting around for about a year and I had no idea what to do with it, but now I can create sparkle eyes with no fear that the glitter will get everywhere! It has a nice feeling to it. It works like a glue but doesn't feel like a glue. I'm able to add more over the top if I want a more saturated glitter look. I have used it for glamour, everyday, and SFX makeup. This product does not mess around. It's amazing! Also it's like $7 and you can't beat that.
Heather E.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Ice
I absolutely loves these glitters! They are so pretty I have alot of them lol, they have a shimmery finish my fave. You should totally check them out you won't regret it!!
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
I own a couple colors of these glitters. They are not super fine, but not super chunky like craft glitter, either. I like these best when creating the glitter lips look!
ahine l.
Parma, ID
These are great to make your own glitter eyeshadows they're not chunky and they're very sparkly I like how the dispenser isn't open so you can shake a little at a time
Gladys G.
Hayward , CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I LOVE this product! When I was first starting to dive into using cosmetic glitter around my eyes and on my lips I was a but lost- Do I just use lash glue? I know if I just try to add some to my lid on its own its going to fall right off, right? So I did a bit of research and found this gem! The price point is amazing at $5.99. I purchased mine from Ulta, and while I never purchased the Too Faced glitter insurance, I've used that one before as well, and they're basically the exact same thing, except for one is wayyy pricier! If you're curious about getting into cosmetic glitter and you happen to see this glitter primer at Ulta or Target, I'd say just get it. You can also use his to adhere and bring out the pigmentation of chunkier eyeshadows that have glitter in them or are metallic! And remember to always be on the safe side when it comes to glitter and be very careful when applying it on your eyelid; only use cosmetic grade glitter on your lids, and stay away from using harmful craft glitters that could potentially harm your eyes.
DeJene J.
Culver City, CA
Review for: Rose, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Bronze, Gunmetal
My go to glitter for any eye look I use. I love how it's easy to manage and you don't waste a lot of product. I'd definitely recommend  to friends or family or clients
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Silver
I absolutely love this esp w the glitter primer and the glitter so pigmented i had to end buying 5 of em :) great for Cut creases!NYX Face and Body Glitter
Liv S.
Review for: Gunmetal
Omg these are fr the coolest ever!!! I use Too Faced glitter glue as a base, I also used this color Gunmetal for my prom makeup and it was wonderful. The pigment was amazing!
Sydney H.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is amazing! I have been looking for a primer that keeps glitters on all day without creasing and this is it! It is the perfect texture also! It is so creamy and a little goes a LONG way it. It spreads out on the skin perfectly which helps to keep the glitters stuck on. (Left to right) The first picture is when it is just applied (it has some pigment also which makes it even better). The second is from right to left without the primer and with the primer. And lastly is when I tried the wipe it away (one swipe). As you can see, the side with glitter stayed on and the other side just wiped away. It is such a useful product, and it is only 5 or 6 dollars! I definitely recommend picking this up.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.