12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Angel H.
Angel H.
LOVE this glitter! It threw me into a full blown glitter addiction, I swear! I have the gold one, and I love how fine it is. It's just so beautiful and sparkly! I can't wait to purchase more :D I own the glitter primer as well, and I've never had a problem with fall out.
Bee K.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use this glitter primer for almost every show. I like that a little goes a long way and that it sticks pretty well and isn't too stiff. It's almost invisible and easy to blend. I think the one flaw is that it is prone to creasing and so your glitter may bunch up in places.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
These are great, inexpensive glitters! I just recently started using glitter and I think these are perfect for just starting out. I use these with Nyx's glitter glue. I usually just tap some into the cap and apply with my finger. My favorite colors are Copper and Bronze.
Koraima H.
Koraima H.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is the best glitter primer in the game hands down! I put glitter on my eyes for one of my days at Coachella fest and let me tell you that glitter did not move! This product is fairly priced! And the amount of product you get is ok, if you don't do many glitter looks. But overall the product itself is a lifesaver.
Anyssa J.
Anyssa J.
Review for: Rose, Gold
Great glitters! Small pieces of glitter so no clumpy mess! Cheap and beautiful! A little bottle will go a long way! If you love glitter eye looks, this is the go to glitter! Works best with the Highly recommend!
Bobbie A.
Bobbie A.
Mohnton, PA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I have just recently purchase NYX glitters and glitter glue and i honestly LOVE it so far. Ive used them twice now but so far so good. The glue holds the product in place very well, once its actually on I havent had any issues with fallout or with creasing. The product is very affordable and i would definitely purchase again!
Kennedy B.
Kennedy B.
Columbus
Review for: Red
I love NYX body and face glitter they are affordable and cheap and well worth the buy. It is easy to apply and not to messy to use and the colors they have are very pretty. I really think if anyone is trying to do a makeup look with glitter NYX glitter is the one to use.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
NJ
Review for: Crystal
I absolutely love this loose glitter. I use the crystal liner, dip the brush in the glitter, and use that to apply the glitter to my eyes. It is extremely pigmented, lasts all day without flaking off or anything like that, and it's easy to apply. The color is so beautiful, and I would absolutely recommend this to anyone
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Overall, I think this stuff is really useful! I like how it is white but dries clear, so I can see where I've put it but it just blends in eventually. The one issue that I have is that it dries kind of fast, so you have to work quickly to get glitter on there. I have had to reapply a couple of times so I get all the glitter I want.
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Glitter Primer
i really like this product. It works well with most loose glitters that you have. I just use a flat brush to apply it. I bought two when I first tried it out just because my local ulta was always selling them quickly. It is a great product for the price. Whenever I go trough mine, I will definitely purchase again.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?