BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• What is your favorite glitter color?3 Answers
Breanna K.
Elkhorn City, KY
Review for: Crystal
Absolutely love this glitter! Such a good price! Paired with the glitter primer last all day. Pigmented and easy to use. Good for all eyelid types would suggest putting a base down first. Would buy again definitely!
Victoriia I.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is the bomb!!!!! It's such a good glue for glitters and it is easy to apply ! And it's sheer which is good ! N you can build it up to get more tacky and i will forever buy this glitter primer !🙌
Ashley R.
Review for: Red, Rose, Gold
These glitters are AMAZING! They are easy to apply with glitter primer. I do love to use these glitters when i do glitter looks. I will continue to buy these loose glitters. i love the colors they come in as well
Stephanie G.
Review for: Red
NYX glitter would have to be my favorite ! The color that is advertised is the color you get, a little bit goes a long way. With the NYX glitter glue the glitter last all night long.
Cassi C.
Goldsboro, NC
They're incredible! I use them almost all of the time. i Kobe the glitter and it's very long lasting until the end of the night and I love that it's pigmented and very easy to blend.
Julie R.
Lake Zurich , IL
Review for: Bronze
If you're looking for a glitter to use for music festivals, Halloween costumes or just for a high glam look this is the glitter to buy. It's awesome if that's what you're looking for
Sylena W.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: Red
It’s a great product and if you want it it’s very pigment and get a lot by using very little it is super shimmery and you can blind people with the people of filter I would buy again and again a great product
Stacy A.
Thornton
Review for: Bronze
Love these Nyx glitters! I have them in a lot of colors! The price is super affordable and the quality of the glitter is really good! I use the Nyx glitter glue to glue it. I was impressed with the product !
Kaylynn D.
Review for: Bronze
I love NYX fave and body glitter I got so many compliments on my makeup with NYX glitter it you haven’t tried them go try it now I mean like right now I got it from NYX Face and Body Glitterulta
Tehya R.
Lowell, AR
Review for: Red
One of my absolute FAVORITE glitters to use for Halloween makeup! Although it does have a pink undertone it’s perfect and stays on for as long as you need it to! I’ll definitely be buying all the colors!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.