BY NYX #31 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer ...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
Marlena S.
I LOVE all things NYX and this glitter is no different! It's super pigmented, micro-fine and can be used for any and everything! I've recently become fascinated with using these glitters on my nails. The shade "Violet" is ridiculously cool! It has this rainbow, holographic effect. FYI these glitters do NOT remove easily so be prepared to take some time getting them off whichever part of your body you use them!
Vanessa M.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Best glue ever! The NYX Face and Body Glitter actually works! You just add a little bit of it In the areas where you want loose glitter and it holds for so long! I wore this for the edm musical festival in Chicago and it stayed on for 10+ hrs. I was so Impressed by it since it was so inexpensive. Overall did what it claimed to do
Isabelle L.
Burlington, NJ
Review for: Silver, Glitter Primer, Red more...
I LOVE NYX! Great products for an affordable price! Also very easy to find in a drugstore or Ulta! I recently picked up the face and body glitters along with the glitter glue primer and I am OBSESSED! I created a holographic look with the holo face and body glitter and I loved the way it turned out. I wore this look to a concert which was all day and the glitter stayed on and did not budge at all! I was really impressed. I only picked up two colors, but I will definitely be purchasing more for future looks!
Kayla H.
Williston
I love nyx. I don't know if there's a thing that I don't like from this brand. I may have some things I prefer but with the prices you can't go wrong. It's such good quality and this glitter is right up there. I bought a couple of these when I wanted to start trying glitter in my eyeshadow looks and I am not disappointed. Totally fulfill the task and can't wait to get more!
Mariella B.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Let me just start with saying thay NYX is such a wonderful cosmetic brand. Every product they have meets the quality & quantity aspect. I needed a glitter primer really bad because my glitter would just be so patchy and i would end up not even having glitter on my eyes at the end of the day. I gave it a try and i fell in love with the product. The glitter does stay on the area you applied the primer and it works very well. I will be purchasing it again and again and it was $7 which is a good price!!!!
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Glitter Primer, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Red, Silver, Violet more...
I have so many of these little guys! They are fantastic. It is a loose glitter so obviously there will be some fallout. I HIGHLY recommend using the NYX glitter primer. It helps hold your glitter in place all day. It is very easy to put liner over it and to blend shadows along the lines to make it seamless.
Brenda G.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This product is amazing! I am in love with the beautiful holographic packaging and even though it's a small tube you really get your money's worth. It's very inexpensive (under 10 dollars) and it's going to last you a long time. When you squeeze it out of the tube it's like a white cream and when you apply it on the lid it becomes a bit tacky. This product is amazing if you're using glitter! It really lives up to its name and definitely met my expectations! I recommend this to all beauty lovers!
Tori B.
Review for: Silver more...
This glitter is pretty awesome! I used the silver glitter as part of a show makeup look for a color guard/marching show. It was really easy to apply, stayed put even after 8 minutes of moving, dancing, rolling, and sweating all over a football field, and looked great through it all. The only thing that would make it better would be if the glitters were a little smaller, or more finely milled. Using a lot or trying to build it up tends to make it look chunky sometimes. Other than that, I love it!
Heather A.
Review for: Bronze more...
I’m having to go to the emergency room because of this glitter. It’s supposed to be cosmetic grade and yet it accidentally got into my and now I cannot even open my eye and I’m in extreme pain. The diagnosis as of now it corneal abrasion. I used this product with the NYX glitter glue and still had tons of fallout and I suspect that some of the fallout got to my eye. I can only hope and pray I don’t end up losing my eye or something crazy because the pain is so bad I can’t even open my eye.
Yasmine V.
Butler, PA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I'm a total whore LOL, and this is one of the best. Real fine glitter that shimmers beautifully in the light. I apply the nyx glitter glue with a flat synthetic in a thin layer over the eye shadow then either use another flat synthetic brush or a big fluffy brush, depending on how hevaily I want to apply it, to apply to glitter.
Hoping to pick them all up when black friday sales roll around. I used the shade Gunmetal in this picture.
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?