12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Natyra C.
Natyra C.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this as a base for glitter and pigments for the eyes. The price is also great. I personally like this better than the lit glitter glue. This makes glitter stay out and makes pigments show up so well without wetting them first which is awesome. If you want an glitter glue that isn't going to break that bank this one is the way to go.
Ali
Ali
They are absolutely beautiful! Now a days people spend 20 dollars on a single eyeshadow pan when these are right at your finger tips ! These are amazing colors! I currently have 4 of them and as a self taught MUA I definitely keep these handy for glam looks. Definitely recommend
Madii J.
Madii J.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Glitter Primer
It does the job but when I apply glitter with this it usually falls off throughout the day and doesn't stay put. Drys really fast so I have to keep reapplying layers of glue and it gets annoying. If you do need a cheap glitter glue I say go with this product but if you want to spend a little extra cash go with the Too Faced one.
Jacquelyn E.
Jacquelyn E.
New Market, TN
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Gunmetal, Gold
I really like this glitter! I use it for everything. My nails, mixing it with eyeshadows, sprinkling it on a brush and buffing it on ton my skin. The colours are really pretty! I just with there was holo colours. If there is I haven't seen any. But this is a really nice glitter.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: Rose
This glitter is so amazing. It is so blinding and reflective and goes well with the ud eyeshadow primer potion as a glitter glue. This lasts for a decent amount of time and I would so recommend this. The color range could better considering their glitters but these are amazing.
linsey t.
linsey t.
Moreno Valley, CA
Yes this product is pigmented and shines like crazy. But it's really hard to work with. It's messy and can get into yoyr eyes badly is using it with eyeshadow. I recommend being extremely careful wjen using but other than that this is s great product for a bold glittery look.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Review for: Rose, Teal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet
I love nyx!!!!! i love this glitter, when i want to crate an artistic makeup works very well, i can use it for almost any ocassion, i simply love it, the price is very good and low, and it has a very beautiful colors for create differents look, it is quite good for it's price!
Karsyn P.
Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer, Glitter Gel For Face Body & Hair Hot Pink 2.28 oz
I love NYX glitter. I've tried using other primers with these glitters but the NYX glitter primer works the best. It is really build-able.  The glitter paired with the primer is very long lasting. I highly recommend this glitter and primer. They're both super affordable.
Angel H.
Angel H.
LOVE this glitter! It threw me into a full blown glitter addiction, I swear! I have the gold one, and I love how fine it is. It's just so beautiful and sparkly! I can't wait to purchase more :D I own the glitter primer as well, and I've never had a problem with fall out.
ashely b.
ashely b.
Euclid, OH
I like this loose glitter. The struggle came with getting it out of the bottle but once you get the plastic protector off it was good to go. I applied this on top of the NYX glitter glue and it was easy to buildup.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?