BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
drea f.
Hughson
Review for: Crystal
this glitter is my life! literally it goes with everything, but i loved using this on my eyelids because this shines so much and it stays on for a long time. I paired this with the nyx glitter glue. definitely buying more colors.
Mgdolen Z.
Falls Church, VA
Review for: Bronze
I tried this item last year for halloween i creat a cat look and it was so easy to apply blend fast and lAst about 6 hours I think but it stays as it is so pigmented I absolutely recommend for halloween
Faith W.
Review for: Ice
this glitter is a great glitter, it's super glittery and pigmented. the glitter is blendable and you can layer it. it had a bit of fall out but that's okay. i still love it and i would buy again.
Jennifer  P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Review for: Rose, Red
I used these for Halloween and they stayed really well i used the glitter primer. they’re incredibly sparkly and I will definitely use them again for special occasions or even for going out
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: Copper, Gold, Crystal, Bronze, Red, Silver
Omg yaaaaaas. Looooove this glitter!!! Perfect for glam eye looks or Halloween. The glitter is pretty finely milled which is excellent. I find it very easy to work with. Hoping to get the whole collection
Ronni F.
Mobile , AL
Review for: Ice
This glitter is amazing. Obviously you need a primer or glitter glue. But it's so beautiful. It's great for multiple uses too. It's affordable and easily found at drugstores or makeup stores.
Bianca G.
Chicago
Review for: Crystal, Silver, Gold
Honestly love this product I just hate how the glitter doesn’t really stick but I think that’s just the brush that I use. It is long lasting it’ll stay there from day to night. I recommend this product if you really love glitter.
Breanna K.
Elkhorn City, KY
Review for: Crystal
Absolutely love this glitter! Such a good price! Paired with the glitter primer last all day. Pigmented and easy to use. Good for all eyelid types would suggest putting a base down first. Would buy again definitely!
Victoriia I.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is the bomb!!!!! It's such a good glue for glitters and it is easy to apply ! And it's sheer which is good ! N you can build it up to get more tacky and i will forever buy this glitter primer !🙌
Ashley R.
Review for: Red, Rose, Gold
These glitters are AMAZING! They are easy to apply with glitter primer. I do love to use these glitters when i do glitter looks. I will continue to buy these loose glitters. i love the colors they come in as well
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?