12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Ternesha D.
Ternesha D.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this primer! It's the only
Primer I use for apply loose glitter. It makes your glitter long lasting and sweat proof. I used it whenever I went to a party and I danced ALL night and my glitter didn't crease one bit! I honestly love this primer.. when applying I've noticed it works best with using a flat brush and to make sure the glitter isn't caked on the brush
Angel H.
Angel H.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I LOVE THIS PRIMER. I know it has very mixed reviews, but I think it's great. It never budges! I even went to an EDM concert with tons of glitter on my face and it stay put even through all of the sweat and alcohol that gets thrown around haha (It gets pretty wild in there.) I definitely think it did it's job :) A little goes a long ways!
Latasia T.
Latasia T.
Killeen, TX
Since I've found the how to on using glitter it has become my favorite thing to do one swipe is all you really need it's very pigmented the only con I really can think of is it's hard to get your hands on but if you could I say get them Ulta has a buy 2 get one free on NYX items right now
Janeth S.
Janeth S.
Review for: Gold
I love the glitter i just hate that it fall into my face and no matter how many techniques i do it still makes a mess. But its worth it cause if makes such good looks with it. I personally use the too face glitter glue and it work so good and stays all day. Besides the lil fall out witch isnt much.
Selena M.
Selena M.
Houston , TX
Review for: Red
Paired with Nyx's glitter primer this glitter did not budge! A tip for my girls when using this, apply eyeliner beforehand otherwise you'll be dealing with a mess! Just avoid your liner when applying. I definitely recommend this to all my glitter loving girls out there, it comes with more than enough product to last you quite a long time!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Minnetonka, MN
Review for: Crystal
First of all, I love how affordable these are! I first apply glitter glue or concealer, then put the glitter on top. It can be buildable, but I don't usually feel the need to build it up. This is my go to glitter ! Only downfall is it can be hard to remove, I find glitter for days ! ‚ú®
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
Vancouver
Review for: Red
AMAZING COLOR , Really stands out . Super BEAUTIFUL glitter ... I can't get over how in love I am with this NYX product . It's super easy to deal with and it lasts a super LONG TIME .. this glitter is great for a cut crease or a glitter winged eye liner look , 10/10 for this product .
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
They have a really large selection of colors and it applies easily. I just open carefully over a trash can and pour some product into the sifter. It will end up haunting you for about a week so just be careful which brush you use to apply because it'll end up in places you can't imagine
Heather H.
Heather H.
Panama City, FL
This product is great for dramatic looks, I used it on a client for her prom and she said it stayed on all night. It is very fine so it doesn't get messy and is hard to brush away from areas that you don't want it to fall on. Other than that great product! I brought mine from Ulta.
Natyra C.
Natyra C.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this as a base for glitter and pigments for the eyes. The price is also great. I personally like this better than the lit glitter glue. This makes glitter stay out and makes pigments show up so well without wetting them first which is awesome. If you want an glitter glue that isn't going to break that bank this one is the way to go.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?