BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Savannah R.
Durant, OK
Review for: Red
I love this!!! If you put on a red lip stick with a glossy and pat on this glitter you will be obsessed. It is beautiful and bold but subtle all at the same time. This color is just perfect for your lips.
Katy M.
Greenville, VA
THE best glitter product available on the market. Absolutely wonderful for Halloween. Has a cheap price point and is best purchased at Ulta as I've come to find they have the best selection to choose from!
Melinda J.
Review for: Crystal
Beautiful & super shiny. Definitely holographic. No doubt about that. Perfect for halloween or any day if you ask me. Sooooo much fun and sooooo sparkly. Love it!!!! Party in a bottle. Lol. Glitter love. Buy it.
Jaycie C.
Garland , TX
Review for: Ice, Gold
Absolutely love these glitters ! The colors are perfect. Stand out beautiful. I use it with the nyx glitter glue. Perfect for Halloween look. Very affordable and last a long time. Deff will be buying more
Kimberly 8.
Review for: Ice
These are amazing! You can take brighter colors and use them perfectly for Halloween!! Or they are also amazing for a beautiful glam look! You should really try them and the price is one you can't beat!!!
Reagen R.
Review for: Silver, Copper, Bronze, Gold
I would rate this loose glitter a 5 out of 5 stars . It is easy to apply and very pigmented . These glitters are long lasting and are not too bad to remove . I would recommend this to others to purchase
Skylar Y.
Winter Haven, FL
Review for: Teal, Ice, Violet, Red
I absolutely love these glitters! They are so easy to work with. I never used loose glitter in my life and was nervous to start using it, but these glitters were so easy to work with and the look turned out amazing.
Erin P.
Powell, TN
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver
This glitter is amazing. The color selection is perfect and it is really easy to remove. It is really cheap and you get a lot of product in each container. I get mine at Ulta and I completely recommend.
Alyce O.
Review for: Silver
This shade of glitter is great for any Halloween looks! Any shade of glitter from NYX is my favorite they sparkle and shine like no other glitter from the drugstore! NYX Face and Body Glitter
Erica Machelle P.
Irving , TX
Review for: Violet, Bronze
I absolutely love these glitters I use them with DURILINE for the best possible outcome!! The glitter is so sparkly definitely makes a person do a double take! I have medium skin and it compliments it very well.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.