BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Raquel T.
Framingham , MA
Review for: Bronze
With this product . You can do everything with this, highlighting the points if the face in a sexy skeleton or even a crazy but cute clown. Plus it comes in so many different colors best to have such great options
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
Review for: Copper
This product gets me in such a halloween mood! You can create so many looks with all the different colors and go all out with sparkles. I like using it on my body the most! Def recommend these cute little glitters
Valeria P.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Crystal
The glitter in this color is so pretty! It makes any makeup look pop out even more! I pair this with the nyx glitter glue and it stays put during the day! Just wait til the glue gets tacky to avoid having a mess.
mckenzie m.
Review for: Ice
i love this product! not only do i love NYX as a brand this body glitter paired with the NYX glitter primer is one of the best duos for halloween! you can create so many cute looks for any event you're going to!!
April L.
Independence , MO
Review for: Gold
Love love love using these during Halloween time this year! First time using these, they work amazing with the glitter primer also by nyx. It's was tricky to use at first but I got the hang of it pretty easy. There's a lot of glitter for the price.
Cinthia M.
Review for: Crystal, Teal, Blue
OMG I USED THESE 3 TO CREATE A MERMAID HALLOWEEN LOOK AND I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! I found these online and I would totally recommend you guys to go out and buy some and try some spooky looks or some extra looks lol
Heather P.
Ozone park, Ny
Review for: Crystal
I have 3 of these glitters and they are fabulous. I use them and my eyes and body and I absolutely love them. Every time I'm at ulta I try to pick a new color up. I would highly recommend you give these a try.
Chaselin P.
San Jacinto, CA
Review for: Crystal
NYX glitters are so bomb! 😍 I swear I have every color but my favorite has to be Crystal. They’re so pigmented and really make your eyes pop! I use the nyx glitter glue with these and it lasts all day. 10/10!
Kaniya C.
Redondo Beach, CA
Review for: Silver
I love to use this products during Halloween time. If you want the shimmer I suggest you use this. It last all mighty long for me. I have normal skin so I'm not to sure how it would be if your skin was oily.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Red, Silver
These glitters are my go to when I'm doing any kind of fun colorful look. NYX is already my favorite brand. Use with a glitter glue obviously or it'll be everywhere. I wish the cap was a little bit cleaner.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.