12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Holland
Review for: Bronze
I bought this glitter so I could use it with an eye makeup look I wanted to do for a school dance. I paired it with the glitter glue from NYX and it applied pretty well with a small brush or finger, and it had minimal fall out from initial application. I have since then purchased it in a few new colors!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This product is really fun to use. It is easy to apply and is great for all skin types and colors. It comes in all kinds of colors. It is gentle on the skin and really livens up your look. It is great for bright nice sunny summer days or a night out with friends. It really makes your personality stand out 🤗💁
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Blue
These are amazing. Not chunky or messy like a lot of other glitters. It's very buildable and long lasting especially if you use the NYX glitter glue with it. I have no complaints. It's one of the best loose glitters I've used and it's affordable. Way to go, NYX! I recommend this and will buy again.
Bernadine L.
Bernadine L.
Tempe , AZ
Review for: Gold
LOVE this! It gives so much life to my makeup applications! You can apply a little bit to give your makeup a little umph or you can apply it all over and be spotted from the moon! You have to use glitter glue with it and there's quite a bit of fall out as expected but I love this glitter and will always choose it!
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.
I really like these glitters a lot, they are good quality. They have a good colors selection but are unfortunately always sold out. But when you can grab the colors you want I would! They are worth it and cheap
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
Review for: Bronze
When I wore this glitter, I got compliments on how great it looks! I love bronze shades so this glitter was made for me! It was easy to apply, it's very tiny. Glitter is always messy but it's worth adding to your eye look! I recommended using a brush probably to apply it and use a glitter primer!
Haley T.
Haley T.
Morgantown, WV
I really liked this product just wish it lasted a little longer on oily face types!! It was so pretty on but throughout the day it fell. It is very pigmented but naturally looking as well. I am not sure if I'd repurchase just because I like longevity and I don't feel like that was long lasting!
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Norfolk, VA
So the price point for the face and body glitter is great, I believe $6. Especially compared to MAC pigments which are 10. The pigments do the exact same thing so the quality and color pay off is absolutely amazing. I can't give it 5 stars because it's hard to get the pigment out of the actual container. But once you get past that, you'll love it!
Kimber Lee C.
Kimber Lee C.
New York , NY
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff does its job. One I pat the glitter down on the glue I get little to no fall out. It goes on a little white but as it starts drying it fades into your skin which is perfect. It's super affordable too, I believe I only payed 7smaxkeroos. The reason it gets only 3 stars from me is that when it goes on my skin it starts to slightly burn.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Kettering, OH
Review for: Ice
I bought this a couple days ago along with the NYX Glitter Primer, and I couldn't wait to play with it!! Easy to apply and comes off easily with a makeup wipe! Worth the money for sure

Easy To Use, Lightweight, Good Value, Good Color Payoff, very effective and Yes, I recommend this product.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?