12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Megan M.
Megan M.
Clarksburg , WV
Review for: Crystal, Violet
I love these glitter pigments by NYX! The color selection is to die for! The packaging is really cute and doesn't take up a ton of space! I love that the glitter particles aren't huge and chunky! They look so beautiful on the eyes and lips! I love doing a glitter eyeliner with the Violet shade, it's gorgeous!
Tabetha J.
Tabetha J.
Alright for all you people out there who are balling on a budget, this will do it for you. It is tricky to apply, but it's GORGEOUS. My personal tip is to spray your brush/applicator with setting spray first then dip into glitter/apply. It's very light in wear and I haven't had a lot of fall out (due to the way I apply) and the colors are nice! I would reccomend
Bridget Z.
Bridget Z.
Sidman, PA
I have the holographic glitter and it's so pretty! It is so beautiful and it sticks out like a sore thumb. Only issue is, it has a lot of fall out and I used a glitter glue to hold it down. I used the NYX glitter glue. I'm not sure if it was the glue or just the glitter itself but it's still a stunning product
Brandie R.
Brandie R.
Las Vegas, NV
The NYX face and body glitters are so amazing! So happy I purchased these two babies. They're so pigmented and so easy to work with. I will definitely be purchasing different types of colors. I would definitely recommend this product 10/10.
Lanae B.
Lanae B.
Review for: Crystal
I purchased this glitter from ulta a few months back! I really love how holographic this glitter is. It's very full coverage unlike how some glitters can be. It can be messy sometimes since its loose glitter and not pressed but I feel like loose glitter works the best. I definitely will be trying other colors!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Glitter Primer, Blue, Rose, Teal, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet
I love these glitters. They are extremely affordable, so it is easy to collect them all. They apply extremely well with the nyx glitter glue. I do not get any fall out, and they provide a little extra gorgeous enhancement to your makeup looks. Great for festivals or just cause. I will repurchase if I run out of any shade
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Review for: Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red
I bought a bunch of these figuring I'd love them because of how much I love the roll on glitter/pigments but honestly these are a huge disappointment the glitter is too chunky in my opinion and doesn't stick well with my glue . Also the product looks a lot prettier in the packaging then the real outcome .
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Review for: Red, Silver, Glitter Primer, Blue
Love the primer. Was going for a different 4th of July look never used glitter and went why not got the glitter and primer from NYX was very affordable Ulta was having but one get one half off. Would defiantly buy again. Kept glitter in place for many hours!
Katy E.
Katy E.
Durham, NC
Review for: Glitter Primer
This primer does the job when it comes to helping glitter stick on. Not a personal favorite of mine, but an effective product that inexpensive and does what it claims. I tend to use MAC Fix Plus or concealer or my fingertip to get glitter to stick so I have some time to blend after application. But if you have issues with eyeshadow fallout I would try this.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Las Cruces, NM
The price really is the ringer for this product. Only negative is the fall out but it's not horrendous. Once you've learned to navigate the product is really A+ product for such a great price. I have a few MAC glitters and I will say the NYX is my favorite of the two.

I've tried crystal, violet, gun metal, rose, copper, and gold. I look forward to trying more.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?