BY NYX #14 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
Christina H.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter glue is outstanding! It primes the eyes perfectly right before applying glitter or a frosty shadow. It doesn't crease the eyes and it's sticky but the right amount of sticky. I would definitely recommend this glitter primer to anyone!
Danielle R.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this! Perfect for a glam look! It was not irritating at all but there was a lot of fall out when first applied (which is expected of a loose glitter) so be careful when applying! Seemed to last a while on my eyes but a glitter glue is necessary. I own two different colors, but I'm considering purchasing more now. These are amazing and definitely worth the price!
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this glitter glue! I needed something to apply loose glitter to my eyes for prom but didn't want to shell out a lot of money for an expensive glitter glue like the too faced one. Knowing I wouldn't be using glitter much after prom, I needed an affordable alternative. I'm so glad I found this because it worked great and held my glittery look in place all night! There was minimal fallout which was surprising for a loose glitter. I highly recommend!
Debbie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This my first attempt to use glitter and as soon as I used it I couldn't stop ! It's not easy to blend but it's has no fall out when you apply it which is fabulous ! Usually I do the mkeuo in the morning & it last all day with the glitter primer from NYX as well !Did I mention the coverage is amazing ! #MusesOfInfluenster #NYXGlitter
Yasmine G.
Bonita, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
It is great for glitter application I was a little worry about buying it before, because I didn't think it would work that great but it does! My glitter stays all day, I recommend this to anyone who loves glitter! This product will make wonders!
Ternesha D.
Carrollton, TX
The glitter is very pigmented and using it with the primer really Makes it pop. I love how many different colors that nyx makes with the glitter. My first time trying to use it it was honestly so hard. The glitter wouldn't stay on my eyelid and kept sticking to the brush and it was just a hot mess lol. Until I switched primers and started using the nyx primer and fell in love !
Jasmine G.
Review for: Glitter Primer, Copper, Bronze, Red
I love this product by NYX! It is the perfect amount of stickiness for loose glitters! It truly helps the glitter stay on the lids and lasts forever! I just wish it came in a bigger bottle cuz I would love more of this! I highly recommend getting this instead of going for a more expensive glue! You won't regret it:) perfect for Halloween as well!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Red, Rose, Gold
I love this glitter it is low priced and it goes a great job! It makes me eyes look sparkly just the way I like it, I love buying products from nyx. It's so nice buying something that seems high end but at such a low price .
Gaby R.
I highly recommend the NYX Face & Body Glitters! The actual glitter is just the right size. The glitter is not too small and not too big. The size of the actual container is also just right making it easy to store and easy to find. I apply these glitters using the NYX glitter primer. I honestly was not wiling to spend $6 per glitter so I purchased the NYX face & body glitters when they were buy one get one free at ULTA. I highly recommend these glitters to anyone. The shades are stunning!
Andrett P.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These loose glitters rock. You get s very nice size jar for the price. With this stuff a little goes a long way. When working with these glitters make sure you use a good glitter adhesive. If you do have any fallout while applying this just use regular tape to pick up excess glitter.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?