12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Cierra E.
Cierra E.
these are my favorite cheap glitters and also just my favorite glitters in general. They have a small color selection which is a small downside, but they have all the basic colors that the every day makeup lover would probably use for a glam look.
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.
I really like how this came out on my eye look, first time trying and it looks really good, but of course it has fall off and you definitely have to use a good glitter primer to prevent that, the container is very small but you don't need a lot for it to look shimmering.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Colorado Springs
I LOVE THESE GLITTERS. i apply mine w a foundation brush with the glitter primer and they stay on all day long, there is a lot of fallout but usually ill put a piece of paper under my eye while i apply the glitter, im looking forward to buying all the different colors. NYX Face and Body Glitter
Giselle V.
Giselle V.
Odessa
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Glitter Primer, Gold
I loooooove these! They're super affordable! And so many shades! I do recommend getting the glitter primer for these! I've used eye lash glue but it can becomes clumpy if your not careful. Forget expensive glitters, these are BOMB! & you can purchase them at Walgreens or Ulta where I live so super easy to get (:
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Newark, OH
Review for: Glitter Primer
NYX glitter primer I've use this on my live multiple times and it doesn't even look like I put a dent in it it will last forever the price is amazing and I reach for it every time I use glitter or loose pigments it works amazing for also I got loose pigments from the Dollar Tree and this holds them together so well and last all day long two thumbs up on this product
David R.
David R.
Manteca, CA
I am really new to makeup but I find it super relaxing! I have no clue what I'm doing three quarters of the time. But this product is super easy to use especially with the NYX Face and Body Glitter I still need to work on my technique but it's a great product!
Leilani B.
Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Gold
These face and body glitters are AMAZING! If you pair it with the nyx glitter primer it stick perfectly. I love how it looks over my nyx bright palette shadows. They were 6.99 each and Ulta has a buy one get one 50% off sale which is amazing. I've only tried them on my eyes and over my lipstick and I am in love.
Denise V.
Denise V.
Hutto, TX
Review for: Blue, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Bronze, Violet, Gunmetal, Other
Superb glitter and their color selection is great. I tend to go through these like candy whenever I do my abstract makeup looks, but I don't mind picking up more. If you like a little glitter, try these out! They are relatively inexpensive and work great. You do need a glitter glue, and the Nyx one is great too!
Lanae B.
Lanae B.
Review for: Crystal
I purchased this glitter from ulta a few months back! I really love how holographic this glitter is. It's very full coverage unlike how some glitters can be. It can be messy sometimes since its loose glitter and not pressed but I feel like loose glitter works the best. I definitely will be trying other colors!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Clarksburg , WV
Review for: Crystal, Violet
I love these glitter pigments by NYX! The color selection is to die for! The packaging is really cute and doesn't take up a ton of space! I love that the glitter particles aren't huge and chunky! They look so beautiful on the eyes and lips! I love doing a glitter eyeliner with the Violet shade, it's gorgeous!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?