BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• What is your favorite glitter color?3 Answers
Leslie P.
Union City, NJ
Review for: Bronze
I just purchased these glitters for my kit and they're amazing! I had so many prom looks that incorporated glitters and these performed amazing on the eyes! They're extremely pigmented and long lasting! Every single client loved them!
Jana H.
Ty Ty, GA
Review for: Glitter Primer
i have always struggle getting shimmer eyeshadow to really show up on my eye lids and not have a crazy amount of fall out. this primer has put and end to my struggle! i can finally wear shimmery and glittery shades and they last all day long! great product at an affordable price!
Lindsays R.
Salem , OR
Review for: Gold, Red, Teal, Blue
These glitters are my fav, the colors are very intense and so shine. I like to use it for mermaid look. You can find it at ulta sometimes buy one get one free. I highly recommend this product. So beautiful! I have every single color!
Kristy H.
Review for: Gunmetal
This glitter is so great to add to any halloween costumes! From a princess to a clown you can use all colors to transform into glam to scarry. I used glitter glue to apply this to my face. It stays on and wears well. Highly recommend
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Review for: Blue, Copper, Gold, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
These are the best glitters I've used. I have several and each of them brings the same high quality. Stays ony eyes until I wash it off. I fell asleep once with it on and woke up with it still looking fresh. I definitely recommend.
Alexa P.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I LOVE the glitter primer. I've used plenty of glitter adhesives before but I always feel like those become a race to use them before it useless. This primer is so easy to use and really helps the glitter stay put where it's placed and minimizes transfer!
Jacki A.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Bronze
Love these loose glitters ! They are so pretty and you can create so many different makeup looks with these ! I can’t wait to try the other colors! Definitely recommend and their glitter glue is really good as well! Very affordable
Alexa A.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Gold, Rose, Teal, Violet, Blue
NYX Face and Body Glitter thank you so much!! I have just opened Gold, Teal, Violet, Rose Gold and Blue and I am already obsessed!! It applies easily and is very pigmented even without the primer first.
Renee E.
Short Hills, NJ
Review for: Bronze, Red
These are great for costumes and Halloween makeup. They do
Not get all
Over like most glitter and adhere to the skin with moisturizer. They are easy to find In most stores and the drugstore price is amazing. Highly recommend!!!
Madison R.
Mahomet, IL
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I love this product! It’s awesome to use everyday for a little something extra, but it’s even better for Halloween looks or something special! I would recommend using it with the NYX glitter primer to make it more long lasting!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.